3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

RockChalk

Jan 22, 2023
If Steph's big secret is she is a Collingwood supporter
I want a divorce straight away.

(Grumpy might get my reference lol)
C'MON JOSHY!!! Steph is hot enough already! If she were a Pies Supporter, she would be perfect in my book! SIDE BY SIDE we'd FUCK together! Pies Forever!!!

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD FOREVER*

Good Old Collingwood forever,
They know how to play the game.

Side by side they stick together,
To uphold the Magpies name.

See, the barrackers are shouting,
As all barrackers should.

For the Premiership’s a cakewalk
For the good old Collingwood.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
False. Demonstratively false. On the high-confidence run, Jason was watching and presumably jerking off while the MC was with both women. If you just got the male name wrong and are saying that Jason fucked up because he was excluded maybe and maybe not. Jason has been pretty tight-lipped when it comes to what he actually enjoys.
I had been meaning to respond to this but also I was aware of my own ignorance having not played the most recent update - and as the guy a few pages back correctly mentioned, too many of us are imagining the game flow from prior versions.

So now that I've played it and read through all the variables.... I still think Jason is mad sleazy (at least either intentionally or carelessly written as such), and I'll touch on this a paragraph down from here.

As far as his actions on the high confidence run, I'd say the lack of any actions or him even being in shots is more odd - and honestly only serves to reinforce my biases against the dev (how would a bbc cuck enthusiast shoot a scene where the 'bull's' wife is caressing the 'other guy', while that 'other guy' is also fucking his own SO, all while the 'bull' sits on the sidelines? :unsure: Simple, they wouldn't. They'd have no idea to how to stage the scene, and it would be as if said bull wasn't even present.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For everyone that's been discussing the current state over the past few pages; if anyone wasn't clear on how the flow works now, it's extremely simple. There are 2 ways to get tossed on to the "sub cuck path".

1) You're on the dom1=1,2 path You reach an SP score of 2 or greater. On the 1 path youve no choice, on the 2 path you can still opt out. 1 sp point is given/subtracted based on your answer to Jason and if "you're okay with all of this". 1 point can be subtracted by giving a 'cold feet' answer to Steph when you leave your house, or 3 points added for 'i have no problem with that'. Since you start at 0, what this means is literally none of the answers matter except for what you tell Steph when you leave the house. If she has your blessing, your reservations with Jason do nothing. Furthermore, the dev didn't even bother writing this contradiction into the script - regardless of path, if you reach the cuck end and use the safe word, he gives the same neutral apology.

2) This one makes me so angry. You're on the dom1=2,3 path and on friday night you went home with Steph alone, no Donnie, no Gina. Regardless of any of your answers to any of the questions from Steph, Tori, or Jason, it will proceed to the sub cuck blowjob scene.

So has the game actually improved over these last few updates? I dunno, tbh I'm kind of done caring about it at this point, it's halfway through October and they've put out a whopping 3 minutes of scenes in the last few months. In the meantime I've discovered games that are so much more enjoyable than this that don't make you feel like a clockwork orange patient, I probably won't bother updating that predictions post because I'm just over it... that's not to reflect on any of you, the spirited discussions here have probably been the most enjoyable part of the game. :LOL:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Facts
But why did we see the chic in the bathroom of the club, I been it was Tori. I'm prolly wrong, but the fact that you see someone in the bathroom has to mean something. I'm actually not liking to new update, cause now Step really not on that no more. So you can't that mad at her, now you're having to make so many steps for her to do something. But you already now she behind ta back, from the receipt and the phone call. When she was with Donny she told you she like being a hoe and if you weren't there that she would've let him stay the night. Then you got SIL saying your just the puppy that followed her home. Like she usually with some loud over the top asshole like Donny, and you just some kinda dork who lucked and rebounded her. Makes me think shit bout to start going downhill like you fittin to be just a dude seen in the rear view mirror taken a back seat to her new lifestyle. But hay I could be wrong
No idea re-the bathroom scene. As much as I love a good speculation, I'm avoiding this one.

I have said several times, I think Steph settled which explains the puppy comment and why she has no respect for him and eager to fuck other guys. In the Chuck scene, Steph said he was her hero, well I think he was her hero because he came a long at the right time and took her out of the shit she was in. He was the rebound guy, the guy women settle for. The guy women begin to detest after they have been married to them for the while, because they are 'fond' of them, but don't really love them. Whether the writer is writing it that way who knows, but that is what it looks like to me. I don't think that is the secret, I just think it is the sad reality of this relationship. What woman with options 'falls' for a guy who says, "Hello I'm (MCs name)." A woman looking for a patsy to get her the fuck out of town.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
So has the game actually improved over these last few updates? I dunno, tbh I'm kind of done caring about it at this point, it's halfway through October and they've put out a whopping 3 minutes of scenes in the last few months. In the meantime I've discovered games that are so much more enjoyable than this that don't make you feel like a clockwork orange patient, I probably won't bother updating that predictions post because I'm just over it... that's not to reflect on any of you, the spirited discussions here have probably been the most enjoyable part of the game. :LOL:
Its frustrating, way too much tinkering and changing. I love "clockwork orange patient" I might have to steal that one :LOL:. I agree the discussions around this game are way better then the game at this stage. I've met some pretty cool guys on the this page and formed some good friendships off this page because of it. So I am grateful to AMW for that. I hope you will stick around or at least come back and join us with the big reveal (some time this millennium), so you can see just how I was the only one who got it all right ;).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
No idea re-the bathroom scene. As much as I love a good speculation, I'm avoiding this one.

I have said several times, I think Steph settled which explains the puppy comment and why she has no respect for him and eager to fuck other guys. In the Chuck scene, Steph said he was her hero, well I think he was her hero because he came a long at the right time and took her out of the shit she was in. He was the rebound guy, the guy women settle for. The guy women begin to detest after they have been married to them for the while, because they are 'fond' of them, but don't really love them. Whether the writer is writing it that way who knows, but that is what it looks like to me. I don't think that is the secret, I just think it is the sad reality of this relationship. What woman with options 'falls' for a guy who says, "Hello I'm (MCs name)." A woman looking for a patsy to get her the fuck out of town.
The author's words must be treated with great caution. Too often he changes his shoes on the go.
This is not Tori/Jason, MC did not recognize the voice. In my version, the MC sees Steph's shoes in the club (we all remember version 106 and how the author saw love). All the hints in the game have meaning, but, to the author’s surprise, the players perceived them negatively, not as evidence of love and a happy marriage, but as a sign of lies, betrayal and ntr. The author abruptly cut off the ends. He replaces “I recognize these shoes” with “I don’t recognize these shoes,” but then the scene becomes meaningless. Why is she?
The author said that he wants players to go through the game in different routes out of interest. What interest do meaningless hints that lead nowhere generate? One gets the impression that the only way to understand the story is through instructions from the author. The game has an audience that likes Ntr, but the author insists: “ntr is not in the game.” There is an audience that doesn’t like Ntr in the game, and the author insists: “ntr is not in the game.” Websites use the “ntr” tag. You start to wonder where the image of Steph with her mental disorder came from.
Steph only married MC because Donny, Chuck, and Tony would never do it. She jumped out for MC in the wake of the scandal with Chuck. Time has passed, the passions have subsided, but the nature of the whore remains. The pressure under the boiler lid Steph continues to rise...

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The author said that he wants players to go through the game in different routes out of interest. What interest do meaningless hints that lead nowhere generate? One gets the impression that the only way to understand the story is through instructions from the author.
It reminds me of one of my favorite movies, Muholland Drive.

Movie is great, but David Lynch can be an insufferable prick in the exact same way. David Lynch Interview: "Audiences should focus on the blue key, that's what's important!" Moron. You're making mass media, not a jigsaw puzzle.

Too many creative minds are downright awful at perceiving their works through eyes of the player, reader, or watcher. Are these things actually intuitive, or am I unable to look at this without prior knowledge?

I also thought the club bathroom scene was always....out of place isn't the word, but definitely intentional. As in foreshadowing or existing on "bad" routes.

Last edited:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
:cry: 1.07a removes that unreachable -400 Confidence Donny/Steph scene. If all the art assets are still there I might just keep it for the gallery mod.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
:cry: 1.07a removes that unreachable -400 Confidence Donny/Steph scene. If all the art assets are still there I might just keep it for the gallery mod.
Honestly I can't remember the art being that different - it just used the existing (him straddling her midsection placing dick on mouth) with slightly different dialogue with a bunch of back and forth of "you want me to cum in your mouth!!?!!!!", "OMG yes i Do!" blah blah.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Honestly I can't remember the art being that different - it just used the existing (him straddling her midsection placing dick on mouth) with slightly different dialogue with a bunch of back and forth of "you want me to cum in your mouth!!?!!!!", "OMG yes i Do!" blah blah.
The -400 has more positions after that.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
v1.07a changelog:

This is a small update to the game to address a few minor issues. Included in this update are:

• Replaced another old animation.

• Fixed a few bugs that were sending conversations to the wrong place.

• Added some missing renders in one of the departure conversations.

• Revised some dialogue in the Saturday night scene with Gina and Steph.

• Added a new choice in the Friday night threesome scene.

The dialogue change was something we mentioned in the last major update. The original dialogue was flavored towards a game over moment that was coming soon on that path. As we have discussed extensively, that path no longer ends that way.

The added choice in the Friday night scene allows a player to express interest in watching Steph with another man, or to shut down that idea. The choice already appeared in two other places, but now it appears in both high and low confidence scenes. This gives us some freedom to do some other things later and finishes the process of untangling that choice from the idea of the low confidence path being more challenging.

Neither the dialogue nor the choice change impact the main story. These changes basically finish the process of adjusting the game mechanics to give us a platform where we offer a wider variety of flavor providing experiences, and our players are able to navigate to those experiences with less trial and error.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The -400 has more positions after that.
Do you remember what? Genuinely, I think it was just the straddle her and standard doggie and blowjob. In versions past I had combed the folder and nothing was too "out there".

The added choice in the Friday night scene allows a player to express interest in watching Steph with another man, or to shut down that idea. The choice already appeared in two other places, but now it appears in both high and low confidence scenes. This gives us some freedom to do some other things later and finishes the process of untangling that choice from the idea of the low confidence path being more challenging.
In plain terms, I imagine they're setting a choice for the existing sesex var and making it reachable on high confidence. Moronic. THe problem isnt the sesex var, it's the utter dependence on this single var to steer the entire outcome of Tori house visit on half the paths. It's this texas two-step of "oh, you said you like watching your wife right, well, then it must be okay for jason to hop right in!" (I could be wrong in this assumption of what they're referring to)

Step back for a second, and think about how much of the current game logic flow is completely unnecessary if they truly aren't making an ntr game (as they say). You don't need all these twists and turns, literally they could walk into Jason and Tori's and have a dialogue prompt after game 1 "WOULD YOU LIKE TO WATCH THE TWO OF THEM GET DIRTY?" on all confidence paths. The completely unnecessary need to complicate and confuse everything continues. Thanks for post though.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Do you remember what? Genuinely, I think it was just the straddle her and standard doggie and blowjob. In versions past I had combed the folder and nothing was too "out there".

In plain terms, I imagine they're setting a choice for the existing sesex var and making it reachable on high confidence. Moronic. THe problem isnt the sesex var, it's the utter dependence on this single var to steer the entire outcome of Tori house visit on half the paths. It's this texas two-step of "oh, you said you like watching your wife right, well, then it must be okay for jason to hop right in!" (I could be wrong in this assumption of what they're referring to)

Step back for a second, and think about how much of the current game logic flow is completely unnecessary if they truly aren't making an ntr game (as they say). You don't need all these twists and turns, literally they could walk into Jason and Tori's and have a dialogue prompt after game 1 "WOULD YOU LIKE TO WATCH THE TWO OF THEM GET DIRTY?" on all confidence paths. The completely unnecessary need to complicate and confuse everything continues. Thanks for post though.
Yeah, still not got much into myself so....the file will be up in that post in a few and will compress it as well for other.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It reminds me of one of my favorite movies, Muholland Drive.

Movie is great, but David Lynch can be an insufferable prick in the exact same way. David Lynch Interview: "Audiences should focus on the blue key, that's what's important!" Moron. You're making mass media, not a jigsaw puzzle.

Too many creative minds are downright awful at perceiving their works through eyes of the player, reader, or watcher. Are these things actually intuitive, or am I unable to look at this without prior knowledge?

I also thought the club bathroom scene was always....out of place isn't the word, but definitely intentional. As in foreshadowing or existing on "bad" routes.
I adore Naomi Watts. she is an Aussie sweetheart. Mulholland Dr was definitely a case of trying to be too clever that didn't really come off.

The dev of AMW has admitted several times things he has tried haven't come off. I don't mind him trying different things and saying ok that didn't work, I'll just fix that. Good on him for trying. I do mind the continual tinkering and fiddling of the few mechanics and dialogue to go no where and end up in exactly the same place.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes