3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Ok guys... I do not see all the backplay with Steph that you guys do. Depending on route selection ... Yes,, I see she starts before he gets there. But she has the conversations with her husband and all is well. Yes,, I see the water sex . Again,, all is explained and the MC can be ok with it ...or not so much based on selection. Yes ,, I see she has sex with Jason.. But again this does not happen unless the MC gives the green light. It seems to me all options low or high are controlled by us. so in my book ( right now ) she is OK. Unless I missed something where she actually had sex when the MC ( by selection ) did not expect it... don't shoot the messenger .... LOL

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Ok guys... I do not see all the backplay with Steph that you guys do. Depending on route selection ... Yes,, I see she starts before he gets there. But she has the conversations with her husband and all is well. Yes,, I see the water sex . Again,, all is explained and the MC can be ok with it ...or not so much based on selection. Yes ,, I see she has sex with Jason.. But again this does not happen unless the MC gives the green light. It seems to me all options low or high are controlled by us. so in my book ( right now ) she is OK. Unless I missed something where she actually had sex when the MC ( by selection ) did not expect it... don't shoot the messenger .... LOL
Partially agree, I had less of a problem with the "water glass" scene than others, though it's strange that through the updates they changed it to be more neutral/humiliating on the HC paths than it used to be.... does anyone remember in the old version, on HC Steph was basically mocking Donnie throughout, like "Whatever, just do what you need to do to finish this quick already sigh", and I don't see that now.

On the other hand, I think people are completely right to criticize Jason scene. Keep in mind my last post,
But again this does not happen unless the MC gives the green light.
is NOT true on the dom2/dom3 path if MC and Steph went home alone first night. He has no say, it automatically goes to the Jason BJ scene. Furthermore, on dom1/2/3 the Jason prompt of "Are you okay with me doing stuff with Steph" is irrelevant. Your answer does not matter. All that matters is how you responded to Steph before leaving your house for Tori's.

To repeat myself from last post, this makes me utterly convinced the dev is an NTR lover, because if he wasn't, there's NO reason not to have a simple on/off var like "JasonGreenLight", with telling Steph it's okay/not okay switches it from True/False, as also does telling Jason it's okay/not okay. Furthermore, all this is occuring in a context where the range of outcomes is somewhere between

{MC fucks Steph <----> Jason fucks Steph}

If the opposite end of the outcome spectrum was MC fucks Tori, with MC fucks Steph as the "neutral middle", it would feel a lot more palatable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Another Man's Wife [v1.07d]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: there should not be any more updates until the next big release :WaitWhat:

Windows:

---------------------------------------

Another Man's Wife [v1.07d]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Last edited:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Another Man's Wife [v1.07e]

NOTE: there should not be any more updates until the next big release :WaitWhat:

Windows:

MEGA

---------------------------------------

Another Man's Wife [v1.07e]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
I think the version is 1.07d and not "e".

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Nooo! Didn't expect the dev to fix the bugs I reported so quickly especially since the last list of bugs reported took them a week.
Time to update mods again....:cry:
I thought of you straight away when I saw you list the bugs on Steam and he said he would change it straight away. I haven't had a chance to look at the original update lol

Understandable mate. A lot of the back play we see comes from the dev via Steam. The next update is hopefully, Steph's reveal and a lot of what we have been talking about should be included in that instead of being dev hearsay.

If the opposite end of the outcome spectrum was MC fucks Tori, with MC fucks Steph as the "neutral middle", it would feel a lot more palatable.
I agree. I'd take it further. I don't know why MC sex with Tori is dragged out. They are suppose to be doing it the next night. Why wait? Just do it. They are all in agreement just have a fucking partner swap and be done with it. Have an actual swinging scene in a so-called 'swinger game' FFS. MC/Tori is irrelevant, its all about Steph anyway.

1.07b just updates 2 script files. Attaching it here.

EDIT:
Patched to 1.07c 1.07d. Updates 3 script files. Luckily the fixes do not affect the mods. Now the Steph x Erick v1 scene works properly.
???? We are up to 1.07d already? I must have missed b and c. How the hell do you keep track?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So what update do android people need
Well, considering it is updated every 30 seconds...case in point 1.07d is now posted :devilish: So, I guess whatever version before or keep playing the merry-go-round with updates like us :whistle:

???? We are up to 1.07d already? I must have missed b and c. How the hell do you keep track?
Steam and auto-updates...well with mine it is set to not update till launch so I can see changelogs and what there is, and so it doesn't bork mods like Cyberpunk 2077 and Fallout 4/Skyrim updates did.

• Haha
Reactions: asahibito

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I thought of you straight away when I saw you list the bugs on Steam and he said he would change it straight away. I haven't had a chance to look at the original update lol

b was released earlier today after my initial bug report for a. Dev missed one bug and skipped c and went straight to d for the fix. d have changes in 3 files so maybe they fix the reported bug then found one more before patch release and decided to fix that and increment version.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Before going to Jason/Tori, MC negotiates boundaries with Steph. As a sequence of elections:
"Let's hear what they have to say before we make any decisions."
“No, I wouldn't. “Not with a friend.”
“I think we should go and at least hear what they have to say.”
“Just remember, today is supposed to be just talking.”
"Let's agree right now to keep our clothes on while we are there."
can lead to striptease and sex? Steph shouldn't have done this or MC should have kept her within boundaries. But MC is a rag on which Steph wipes his feet. Steph doesn't apologize, instead Steph says: “Well no dialing it back. You're making me feel stupid now." This means she doesn’t give a damn about the agreement with the MC “Let’s agree right now to keep our clothes on while we are there”, striptease is more important to her than the MC’s opinion, she wipes her feet on him. Then Steph finally goes off the rails “Give me your cock, [player_pet]”, “I can’t stand it anymore”. And this is all at level DOM1=5. Do you still think that the MC controls something? Does anyone care about his opinion? The pre-event stipulation for Jason/Tori is that the evening must end with just conversation. But MC is a wimp and a nonentity incapable of managing Steph. This MC will carry out all orders from Steph. Do you still doubt that Steph is a lying whore? How does the MS behavior model, in all situations, differ from the NTR MS behavior model? The author promised: “a confident MC will receive a controlled Steph.” And where?
I assume you mean those choices still lead to a striptease and Steph and MC having sex, which is correct - however to be clear those responses will prevent any action with Jason occuring.
I agree. I'd take it further. I don't know why MC sex with Tori is dragged out. They are suppose to be doing it the next night. Why wait? Just do it. They are all in agreement just have a fucking partner swap and be done with it. Have an actual swinging scene in a so-called 'swinger game' FFS. MC/Tori is irrelevant, its all about Steph anyway.
This. So much this. Between all my ranting and raving, this is the fundamental subtext that screams submissive cuck to me regardless of path.

I would have such a different take on the ease with which Steph and Jason have sex if there was an equal ease with which MC and Tori had sex. After all, everyone's supposed to be friends, and they've said they're attracted to each other, so like you said, just DO IT! They aren't 16 year olds and need to weigh their volatile emotional states or whether their parents will get home... just fuck already!

The only explanation I keep coming back to that makes sense is the dev loves the sub-cuck setup; since having the husband be denied any action is a core tenant of that fetish.

Reactions: asahibito

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Where do you see the choice in the Steph/Donny event? There are only two options:
1. “Game Over” at the slightest refusal to follow Steph’s orders.
2. Rhetorical, passive agreement of the MS to everything.
Do you really think this is a CHOICE? Or do you consider the eight “Yes” options to be a choice?

Can MC choose who he fucks? No, Steph decides that. Only Steph decides where, when and with whom the MC will fuck. Steph ordered MC to fuck Gina, MC complied. Where's the choice?

Before going to Jason/Tori, MC negotiates boundaries with Steph. As a sequence of elections:
"Let's hear what they have to say before we make any decisions."
“No, I wouldn't. “Not with a friend.”
“I think we should go and at least hear what they have to say.”
“Just remember, today is supposed to be just talking.”
"Let's agree right now to keep our clothes on while we are there."
can lead to striptease and sex? Steph shouldn't have done this or MC should have kept her within boundaries. But MC is a rag on which Steph wipes his feet. Steph doesn't apologize, instead Steph says: “Well no dialing it back. You're making me feel stupid now." This means she doesn’t give a damn about the agreement with the MC “Let’s agree right now to keep our clothes on while we are there”, striptease is more important to her than the MC’s opinion, she wipes her feet on him. Then Steph finally goes off the rails “Give me your cock, [player_pet]”, “I can’t stand it anymore”. And this is all at level DOM1=5. Do you still think that the MC controls something? Does anyone care about his opinion? The pre-event stipulation for Jason/Tori is that the evening must end with just conversation. But MC is a wimp and a nonentity incapable of managing Steph. This MC will carry out all orders from Steph. Do you still doubt that Steph is a lying whore? How does the MS behavior model, in all situations, differ from the NTR MS behavior model? The author promised: “a confident MC will receive a controlled Steph.” And where?

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Well, considering it is updated every 30 seconds...case in point 1.07d is now posted :devilish: So, I guess whatever version before or keep playing the merry-go-round with updates like us :whistle:

Steam and auto-updates...well with mine it is set to not update till launch so I can see changelogs and what there is, and so it doesn't bork mods like Cyberpunk 2077 and Fallout 4/Skyrim updates did.
Hope it stays at d until the next major update. I need a break from updating my mods :ROFLMAO:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
b was released earlier today after my initial bug report for a. Dev missed one bug and skipped c and went straight to d for the fix. d have changes in 3 files so maybe they fix the reported bug then found one more before patch release and decided to fix that and increment version.
Ah while I was asleep makes sense, there was just one update when I woke up.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I assume you mean those choices still lead to a striptease and Steph and MC having sex, which is correct - however to be clear those responses will prevent any action with Jason occuring.

This. So much this. Between all my ranting and raving, this is the fundamental subtext that screams submissive cuck to me regardless of path.

I would have such a different take on the ease with which Steph and Jason have sex if there was an equal ease with which MC and Tori had sex. After all, everyone's supposed to be friends, and they've said they're attracted to each other, so like you said, just DO IT! They aren't 16 year olds and need to weigh their volatile emotional states or whether their parents will get home... just fuck already!

The only explanation I keep coming back to that makes sense is the dev loves the sub-cuck setup; since having the husband be denied any action is a core tenant of that fetish.
Totally agreed. No need to drag it out for a short game. Time to brush up my photoshop skills and mod in new title "Another Man Having My Wife":ROFLMAO:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnotherMansWife-1.07a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ji8215016

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
The amount of butthurt in this thread is as astounding as it is adorable.
There have been a lot of ups and downs. The devs are finding their way surely but slowly. I think the latest update was a significant improvement even though there are many aspects of the story I am not a fan of. Part of the problem is that the first release was a solid, promising, mature story. It went downhill fast. Like I said, I think they are turning it around.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
The game certainly started off well in idea, but then in practice they made a mess, now they're trying to fix it, but patching it up doesn't seem to bring you any advantages, Mc is still an idiot, Sthep is too much of a cheat, perhaps they've remodeled Jason's position , but tori seems to be the real manipulator, which is counterintuitive, given that you could also choose not to go there, for future updates. Meh

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes