3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I would have been very curious if they had also developed the sequel to Mc's choice to return to the bar at the moment we know about, but giving the game over is disappointing, imagine how the game could develop with that variant, it would open up a different game.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
The game certainly started off well in idea, but then in practice they made a mess, now they're trying to fix it, but patching it up doesn't seem to bring you any advantages, Mc is still an idiot, Sthep is too much of a cheat, perhaps they've remodeled Jason's position , but tori seems to be the real manipulator, which is counterintuitive, given that you could also choose not to go there, for future updates. Meh
It is not yet known under what conditions the author will “refuse” to visit Jason/Tori and what the consequences will be. The author announced that there will only be one correct route in the game. I don't think this is the "opt out" route.
In one of the conversations, Tori asks the MC: “So do you want to join me tomorrow night for an evening together to start us down that path?”, the MC can choose “yes” or “no.” Very interesting, MC has a chance to save himself or Tori will fuck him anyway. + see previous paragraph.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
I would have been very curious if they had also developed the sequel to Mc's choice to return to the bar at the moment we know about, but giving the game over is disappointing, imagine how the game could develop with that variant, it would open up a different game.
I think the author will not do this. The author is clearly a fan of ntr, MC is depicted as being extremely passive. MC's return to the bar means that MC himself chooses who to fuck and Steph does not control him. The MC becomes independent, after which all subsequent scenes will look “strange”. This does not fit the author's concept. The Donny event should humiliate and insult MCs on any route. It is this event that shows that everything is controlled by Steph and the passivity of the MC.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Especially in a game with multiple paths. I love NTR and still have to work to get on the NTR path I want to be on. If you are making choices and ending up on the hardcore NTR path, then you're the fucking cuck.
I can understand why they step into it like a rake in the grass, though. They seem to think that being defensive, possessive, and telling the wife not to fuck Donny instead of trusting her judgment is the high confidence decision. Whereas you telling her that you are prepared to let her take it as far as she wants awards confidence points, which she finds attractive. The scoring system of the game inhabits the upside down as far as their worldview is concerned.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I can understand why they step into it like a rake in the grass, though. They seem to think that being defensive, possessive, and telling the wife not to fuck Donny instead of trusting her judgment is the high confidence decision. Whereas you telling her that you are prepared to let her take it as far as she wants awards confidence points, which she finds attractive. The scoring system of the game inhabits the upside down as far as their worldview is concerned.
The confidence system is one of my beefs with the game which I have mentioned to the dev to no avail. Sometimes it is ambiguous and ignores what would be a more confident decision. Instead it works in favour of just letting Steph get her way. For example, a confident man doesn't let his wife walk all over him.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
1. Confidence.
According to your concept, the agreement “Where you tell her that you are prepared to let her take it as far as she wants” means complete chaos. This means Steph can cut off the heads of kittens and cut out the hearts of babies. When my wife and I go to the mall and I say “buy whatever you want,” we both know that “whatever you want” has its limits. This is what confidense expresses, we both voluntarily respect boundaries. “Whatever you want” will always be surrounded by “red flags,” like a wolf on the hunt. That's why I don't follow my wife around and control every purchase. To quote the Marquis de La Fayette, “Freedom consists in the right to do whatever does not harm anyone.”
What the author presents in the game as confidense looks like a religiously fanatical obsession, blind, unquestioning submission to the MC.
Trust is a two-way relationship. Trust means: “I know that you understand the boundaries that define our relationship. I know that you will not step over them. I know that you will not commit actions that insult or humiliate me.” and the other half of the pair acts the same way. Trust means that the couple voluntarily accepts and follows the accepted boundaries.
We are not all saints and sinless, we make mistakes. The concept of trust means that its participants recognize the right of one of the parties to demand respect for boundaries if the other party has violated them. The offender must admit his guilt. This is not weakness or mistrust, this is a normal relationship in a couple. To paraphrase the Marquis de La Fayette: “Insurrection is at once the most inalienable right and the most sacred duty,” one might say: “The demand not to overstep boundaries is at once the most inalienable right and the most sacred duty.” Otherwise, all relationships will fall apart.
Where is Steph’s trust in the game?
2. NTR.
Quote from BangB420: “So sad to see, plays a NTR game and gets mad when there's NTR.” Do you know better than the author what the game is about? Where in his messages does the author talk about the presence of ntr in the game? Quote from the author: “All sexual acts in the game are consensual. Join him in adventures reserved for swingers." Where is ntr?
The main problem of this game is not whether there is ntr or not ntr. We are all discussing a game that doesn't exist. How NTR lovers and those who don't like NTR see what is not there. The main problem of the game is the author. He denies having ntr, he says “love and happy marriage”. In fact, supporters and opponents of NTR say the same thing: “the author is a lying bastard.”
I'm not against ntr, my complaints are about the author's promise: “Join him in adventures reserved for swingers.” Where is it? For me now AMW, on the HC route, only ntr. Script of NTR's novel:
1. There is a husband/wife couple.
2. There is an antagonist (it could be a wife).
3. The wife is not interested in the opinion of the MC, she does what she wants.
4. The MC is unable to control events around him.
5. The MC carries out all his wife’s orders (passive “yes” or passive “I don’t mind”).
6. If the MC does not agree, it is ignored or “game over”.
7. Agreements with MS are not fulfilled or changed (passive “yes” or passive “I don’t mind”).
8. MC does nothing to change the situation (see 4)
9. The wife is an uncontrollable whore.
10. MC can't throw out his wife.
How is it different from AMW?
In my opinion, the author is trying to cross ntr and love. He thinks that if you write “I love you” 800 times in NTR, it means love. The result is neither two nor one and a half. Based on the author's promise, the claims regarding the presence of ntr are fully justified. The author needs to acknowledge the presence of ntr and make three independent routes: swing, ntr and cuckold. Then all complaints will disappear. If the author had done this at the start, 90% of the messages on the forum would not have appeared.
The only problem is that the author and the players see the game differently. The author was unable to express his vision of the game in an intuitive form. Players don't see what the author sees. The author threatens a future update and is confident that all of us (supporters and opponents of ntr) upon seeing the update will immediately realize and understand how wrong we all were. Does anyone believe it? How can two opposing points of view be simultaneously wrong?
This is my point of view on the current version of the game. Let's wait for Steph's terrible secret, which will put everything in its place.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
"I have a really strange question for you, so I'm just going to ask it.
Would you like to be in a threesome with me and my wife?"
Correct me if I'm wrong but the dev marketed it as a swinging game
That is what was the only thing that was supposed to happen ...
that was the only promise of a three days game.
Did you play this game? Did you get what was promissed?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
You raised some great points, but I'm not up to answering all of your post (minor health issue).

The author threatens a future update and is confident that all of us (supporters and opponents of ntr) upon seeing the update will immediately realize and understand how wrong we all were. Does anyone believe it? How can two opposing points of view be simultaneously wrong?
The dev said he expects people will not accept or believe Steph's reveal and will walk away from the game.

This is my point of view on the current version of the game. Let's wait for Steph's terrible secret, which will put everything in its place.
I agree. The dev warns it won't answer all the questions though.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So .. what did you get and what scenes you liked most, what were you apprehensive of?

We are here to share both the good and the bad in this game.
Lets hear it!
I didn't like how Steph was banging Donny when the mc went to get her water
I don't like how it feels like she settled for the mc
And I dont like that she has some big secret
That shit hurts relationships

I do like Gina tho she is hot
But she can also be a bit untrustworthy imo

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
People saying it's an ntr game
It's not really, it's a swinging game

Also, it was marketed as a swinging game not ntr

It does have ntr elements at times tho
And that's what annoys people imo
For some people yes.
I think there are a few reasons this game annoys people mate.

I didn't like how Steph was banging Donny when the mc went to get her water
I don't like how it feels like she settled for the mc
And I dont like that she has some big secret
That shit hurts relationships

I do like Gina tho she is hot
But she can also be a bit untrustworthy imo
You have listed some of my bugbears as well.
Anyway I think I have said many times my thoughts without repeating them.

Gina is definitely hot and with faults. None of the characters seem to be nice people except maybe Paul. Gina is still hot ;)

Reactions: asahibito
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes