3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I adore Naomi Watts. she is an Aussie sweetheart. Mulholland Dr was definitely a case of trying to be too clever that didn't really come off.
Yeah even though Lynch can be pretentious, I still tend to love his movies. They're best when they're viewed as "dream experiences", where the logic and real world rules aren't neccesarily concrete and rational, but the senses and atmosphere blend together as something that "feels" right.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
headexplode.gif

So ready to work on new game content for the mods versus going back and hunting down small changes to the game.

Gallery, Walkthrough and Alt End Mods updated:
Another Man's Wife Gallery
Another Man's Wife Walkthrough + Alt End

The dev put a lot of focus on the Voyeur stat and the flags it sets. Added those flags to the stat box in the Walkthrough. Revised the gallery list slightly due to script changes and finally updated the Alt End to be compatible with game v1.07a.

More than ever please let me know if I missed something.

• Red Heart

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
How does anyone reach -400 confi on any playthrough? Does this game not reset all conf to 2 every day?
unreachable -400 Confidence Donny/Steph
The -400 has more positions after that
Step back for a second, and think about how much of the current game logic flow is completely unnecessary if they truly aren't making an ntr game (as they say). You don't need all these twists and turns, literally they could walk into Jason and Tori's and have a dialogue prompt after game 1 "WOULD YOU LIKE TO WATCH THE TWO OF THEM GET DIRTY?" on all confidence paths.
The TAC approach is also about MC meeting strangers all of a sudden, those Ann fished and stranded at his place,
but that game sets the whole scene up in a lotta days/weeks/months.

This game was already unrealistically two-faced right from the get go, where Steph upright mocks and belittles MC
for even thinking of her with Donni, that first night out, and then right the hour, wham-bam she be kissing the moron.

Those atrociously immersion breaking dialogues and her insufferable belittling of MC are still there.
Not sure what is there to fix after she becomes turbo whore right the same night she treats MC like a dumbass.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
headexplode.gif

So ready to work on new game content for the mods versus going back and hunting down small changes to the game.

Gallery, Walkthrough and Alt End Mods updated:
Another Man's Wife Gallery
Another Man's Wife Walkthrough + Alt End

The dev put a lot of focus on the Voyeur stat and the flags it sets. Added those flags to the stat box in the Walkthrough. Revised the gallery list slightly due to script changes and finally updated the Alt End to be compatible with game v1.07a.

More than ever please let me know if I missed something.
I appreciate your hard work as always. Sorry, I just don't even want to think about looking at this 'update' at the moment and scouring the game for small changes and re-doing saves for the umpteenth time. When I do I'll pass anything on I find.

Which route does the Voyeur stat trigger on? Med Conf path?

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
You're right that is great, at the same time the continual twisting, changing and backflipping of the existing content is frustrating some of us.
I will express my opinion about the latest update. I don’t consider the “cuckold” and “ntr” routes. An opinion only from the position of “we were waiting for a love story and a happy marriage.”

I was finally convinced that Steph's mental disorder was taken from the author. The author has completely lost touch with reality. Here's what my opinion is based on:

1. The author lost touch with reality by deciding: if he takes away from Tori the phrases where she tells MC that there will be no sex between MC+Tori+Jason, then the players will not see how MC was deceived. The absence of this scene is not considered deception for the author. Author *******.

2. The author lost touch with reality by deciding: if he takes away phrases from Gina that carry positive emotions and a reaction to the MC, then the players will stop seeing Steph as a lying, manipulating whore. Author *******.

3. The author lost touch with reality by deciding that players have a negative perception and see Steph as an enemy of the MC because Gina is too good. The author does not understand that Steph, who humiliates, insults and wipes her feet on MS, will always be worse than Gina. The author does not understand that in order for Gina to descend into the image of Steph in the eyes of the player, she must manifest herself in an event similar to “train”, “glass of water” or “Steph calls Donny”. But then there will be not two good images, but two negative images. Author *******.

4. The author lost touch with reality, deciding that if the dialogue:

Steph: "MC I order you to do this!"

MC: “Steph, are you sure?”

Steph: “Yes, I'm sure! Follow orders quickly, bastard!

replaced by:

MS: “Jawohl, mein Führer! Ich bin schon dabei!”

then the players won't notice that the MC doesn't decide anything, he's nobody and his name is nobody. Players will not see that MC is a rag and a nonentity, crawling on her belly in front of Steph, constantly apologizing to her and following all of Steph’s orders. Author *******.

5. The author has lost touch with reality, not realizing that in the Donny/Steph event it is not the question of whether the MC will have sex with MC+Tori+Jason that is being resolved, but rather the position of the MC is being determined. Who is he? A rag, a nonentity and a piece of shit floating in the sewer or the MC controls the events around him, is able to defend his position, is able to keep Steph within limits. The author did not give the players a choice, but the author himself chose the first option. This event shows very well that MS does not affect Steph in any way. Author *******.

6. The author lost touch with reality when the MC, after a “glass of water,” says: “It means it wasn't what I wanted to see happening, but I'm OK that it happened. Besides, it was hot.” The author believes that “hot” and love is when Steph tricks the MC out of the marital bed and fucks another there, and then orders the MC to lick the “Donny” flowing out of her. Author *******.

7. The author lost touch with reality when the promise: “a confident MC will receive Steph, who will obey him” turned into “a confident MC will receive Steph, who will order and decide where, when and with whom the MC will be.” When Steph in the Steph/Tori/Jason event turned into an uncontrollable whore, who did not give a damn about all the promises of the MC, who stepped over all boundaries. In this situation, MS behaved, in the author’s opinion, like a real, self-confident dominant - he crawled in front of Steph on his belly and followed all her orders. Author *******.

8. The author has lost touch with reality by telling the audience that points 1 to 7 are a manifestation of love and a happy marriage. Author *******.

This is my opinion for the “love and happy marriage” route. I did not consider other routes. Asterisks - too lazy to come up with an epithet.

Sep 14, 2023
I will express my opinion about the latest update. I don’t consider the “cuckold” and “ntr” routes. An opinion only from the position of “we were waiting for a love story and a happy marriage.”

I was finally convinced that Steph's mental disorder was taken from the author. The author has completely lost touch with reality. Here's what my opinion is based on:

1. The author lost touch with reality by deciding: if he takes away from Tori the phrases where she tells MC that there will be no sex between MC+Tori+Jason, then the players will not see how MC was deceived. The absence of this scene is not considered deception for the author. Author *******.

2. The author lost touch with reality by deciding: if he takes away phrases from Gina that carry positive emotions and a reaction to the MC, then the players will stop seeing Steph as a lying, manipulating whore. Author *******.

3. The author lost touch with reality by deciding that players have a negative perception and see Steph as an enemy of the MC because Gina is too good. The author does not understand that Steph, who humiliates, insults and wipes her feet on MS, will always be worse than Gina. The author does not understand that in order for Gina to descend into the image of Steph in the eyes of the player, she must manifest herself in an event similar to “train”, “glass of water” or “Steph calls Donny”. But then there will be not two good images, but two negative images. Author *******.

4. The author lost touch with reality, deciding that if the dialogue:

MC: “Steph, are you sure?”

Steph: “Yes, I'm sure! Follow orders quickly, bastard!

replaced by:

MS: “Jawohl, mein Führer! Ich bin schon dabei!”

then the players won't notice that the MC doesn't decide anything, he's nobody and his name is nobody. Players will not see that MC is a rag and a nonentity, crawling on her belly in front of Steph, constantly apologizing to her and following all of Steph’s orders. Author *******.

5. The author has lost touch with reality, not realizing that in the Donny/Steph event it is not the question of whether the MC will have sex with MC+Tori+Jason that is being resolved, but rather the position of the MC is being determined. Who is he? A rag, a nonentity and a piece of shit floating in the sewer or the MC controls the events around him, is able to defend his position, is able to keep Steph within limits. The author did not give the players a choice, but the author himself chose the first option. This event shows very well that MS does not affect Steph in any way. Author *******.

6. The author lost touch with reality when the MC, after a “glass of water,” says: “It means it wasn't what I wanted to see happening, but I'm OK that it happened. Besides, it was hot.” The author believes that “hot” and love is when Steph tricks the MC out of the marital bed and fucks another there, and then orders the MC to lick the “Donny” flowing out of her. Author *******.

7. The author lost touch with reality when the promise: “a confident MC will receive Steph, who will obey him” turned into “a confident MC will receive Steph, who will order and decide where, when and with whom the MC will be.” When Steph in the Steph/Tori/Jason event turned into an uncontrollable whore, who did not give a damn about all the promises of the MC, who stepped over all boundaries. In this situation, MS behaved, in the author’s opinion, like a real, self-confident dominant - he crawled in front of Steph on his belly and followed all her orders. Author *******.

8. The author has lost touch with reality by telling the audience that points 1 to 7 are a manifestation of love and a happy marriage. Author *******.

This is my opinion for the “love and happy marriage” route. I did not consider other routes. Asterisks - too lazy to come up with an epithet.
Haven't played the last couple of updates, think I'm going to that now though, just to see what this guy is so mad about.

• Haha
Reactions: Hibikiki

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Haven't played the last couple of updates, think I'm going to that now though, just to see what this guy is so mad about.
It's not anger, it's surprise + not understanding what's in the author's head.
I used Notepad++. It allows you to compare files. Two files are opened side by side, lines of the same number are placed opposite each other. It's easy to compare "was-still".

Last edited:

Zfzzz

Jan 18, 2021
It seems that work on the game was started by two people - an adult and a schoolboy. The adult came up with the beginning of the game, which everyone liked so much.
At some point, the adult retired. For unknown reasons.
And now the whole burden of responsibility lies on the shoulders of the teenager.
Therefore, you should not deeply analyze something that has no depth.
This is roughly how I see things.

This discussion page has become several times more interesting than the game itself.

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
1.07 vs 1.07a
This is a small update to the game to address a few minor issues. Included in this update are:

Replaced another old animation.
Fixed a few bugs that were sending conversations to the wrong place.
Added some missing renders in one of the departure conversations.
Revised some dialogue in the Saturday night scene with Gina and Steph.
Added a new choice in the Friday night threesome scene.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It's not anger, it's surprise + not understanding what's in the author's head.
I used Notepad++. It allows you to compare files. Two files are opened side by side, lines of the same number are placed opposite each other. It's easy to compare "was-still".
Its a useful little utility program, I use Notepad++ a lot from editing games files to writing code. Very handy. I had a lot of fun editing Civilisation (Sid Miers Civilisation) files with it. I used the compare feature today to have a quick look at the script of this game 1.07 and 1.07a.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Too Perilous Weekly Update #19
We had a small update this week, and that should be the last update for a little while. Most of what we did this past week was work on new content, and then finally on Thursday we shifted the focus towards addressing the issues we wanted to address in the update and punched that out. We won’t be updating the game for a while now, and we are primarily working on new content at this time.

Beyond that, there’s not a lot to say. I think we have added capacity to the game platform, and that’s something we will be able to play with for a very long time. How that added capacity will be used in the near future is not something I’m ready to go into. When we get closer to the next update, I’ll be ready to talk about that. I will say that it will allow us to bring back one path where the women react more strongly to low confidence and make that a more challenging and at times surprising experience. That path will come out of the dance club and then lock in late Saturday night after you have one shot to jump to a different path.

As always, thanks for being here for Early Access. I’d say that at this point we have addressed a variety of play style concerns as well as basically everything we wanted to address in the early game. Now we have all the pieces in place so that we can focus on content and finishing the game – which is mostly a matter of just creating the renders and animations needed, but those take time.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I hope by "a little while" they mean no more than a month. Hate to see the game suddenly go silent with no update for months especially when we are allegedly 3/4s of the way through already and close to the end. At least they have been doing a good job with giving weekly progress posts.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Too Perilous Weekly Update #19
We had a small update this week, and that should be the last update for a little while. Most of what we did this past week was work on new content, and then finally on Thursday we shifted the focus towards addressing the issues we wanted to address in the update and punched that out. We won’t be updating the game for a while now, and we are primarily working on new content at this time.

Beyond that, there’s not a lot to say. I think we have added capacity to the game platform, and that’s something we will be able to play with for a very long time. How that added capacity will be used in the near future is not something I’m ready to go into. When we get closer to the next update, I’ll be ready to talk about that. I will say that it will allow us to bring back one path where the women react more strongly to low confidence and make that a more challenging and at times surprising experience. That path will come out of the dance club and then lock in late Saturday night after you have one shot to jump to a different path.

As always, thanks for being here for Early Access. I’d say that at this point we have addressed a variety of play style concerns as well as basically everything we wanted to address in the early game. Now we have all the pieces in place so that we can focus on content and finishing the game – which is mostly a matter of just creating the renders and animations needed, but those take time.
So there are Steph shoes in the club. So NTR.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Nooo! Didn't expect the dev to fix the bugs I reported so quickly especially since the last list of bugs reported took them a week.
Time to update mods again....:cry:

• Haha

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.07 + WT and Gallery by asahibito

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 624 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port, yes I know there's another one.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
1.07b just updates 2 script files. Attaching it here.

EDIT:
Patched to 1.07c 1.07d. Updates 3 script files. Luckily the fixes do not affect the mods. Now the Steph x Erick v1 scene works properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog and Nafig
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes