3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Just started this game and the renders are great but i'm already pissed, no it's not because of NTR :giggle:, i don't care, it's because of that bold points system that seems to be given by actions outside sex. Like i'm gonna buy groceries, do i buy rice or potatoes ? Oh potatos are such a bold choice i will get a point for sure! i hate this why spoiling the fun of such a story with that crap, you are in the sex scene and no, not enough bold points, buy more potatoes next time!
And second mistake for me, right after my wife blowjob, i have to make some freeroam, oh god please no, i hate this, clicking on this door, no not that one this one, oh shit it's closed where do i go now !! I hate shit like that, it does not bring anything in a good VN but it just pisses me off.
So i just started and i'm already pissed, not a good sign, i hope this game really has some hot stuff or i will not get up from the couch and the game will end for me before this freeroam, can't i jus sit an relax... no !!?? do i really have to do that shit.. oh lord give me strength!!!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have discovered the cuckold path playing the various choices with the new update, and i'm very happy of it! :)
Basically i have held the confidence low, and i have choosen to be cautious with Donny at the bar, at the end of the night the husband and the wife will fuck together, but the day after, before the sister's dinner, the couple will invite Donny at home and will have a MMF, and i have selected to watch the wife and Donny various times, the "voy" (voyeur?) stats will increase, i think that voy = cuckold.
At the end of the new update, the wife will tell that she likes to fuck other men with the husband watching (it will help with the marriage), and that she will lead the "game".

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Thought it would be an interesting twist if it turned out that "Another Man's Wife" is not a story about an MC wanting to bang the boss's wife, but about the boss and his wife coming up with a plan to fuck the MC's wife)
As far as I can see, the decisions made by MCs mainly affect the attitude of the wife to this lifestyle.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Thought it would be an interesting twist if it turned out that "Another Man's Wife" is not a story about an MC wanting to bang the boss's wife, but about the boss and his wife coming up with a plan to fuck the MC's wife)
As far as I can see, the decisions made by MCs mainly affect the attitude of the wife to this lifestyle.
That would be an incredible betrayal and subversion of expectations, except for the fact that the MC's wife isn't that much of a catch and isn't worth the subterfuge (imo). It might work if the MC's wife and friend concocted this plan beforehand to get MC's consent though.

Reactions: m4pII

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Not really understanding the screech going on about the wife in charge route that the new iteration employs. There are plainly multiple routes in the game and they are very easily navigated with just a correct answer or three. In one the wife will let the husband more or less drive, in the other she will. It remains to be seen if there is humiliation involved when she's in charge which I find mandatory for a so-called cuck route. What we have now is a hotwife route and will have to wait for nuance to see how the story arcs.

There is also the minor branch of her exploring a bisexual route depending on how the MC interacts with Gina during the dinner. So that will be an interesting trail to follow.

Regardless, it's still early and some of you are already prophesying how the game will end. Maybe you're right, maybe not, but why all the doom and gloom this early?

And to answer the question of game size...as I posted earlier, the devs have left a ton of the original PNG files inside the image folders. So they've converted the images to something smaller, but left the originals in place. So we get two copies of the same file and that's causing a lot of bloat. Also, they are using sequenced jpg files for their animations and it would be far better to load those into an NLE and output a webm file. Maybe someone who visits them on STEAM (or wherever) can point out those problems.

Lykanzz

Jun 17, 2021
Sharing is the entire purpose of the game, it's what it's all about.

The only way to avoid sharing is to avoid the game.

I thought Steph seemed too keen with Donny. It does make me think something was going on before.

I get my hotwifing and happy couple doing kinky things in another game (Exciting Games) so was looking forward to finding another because I love couples experimenting like that in games ..... sadly I don't see this ending well. Steph has quite a few moments where she looks suspicious and Gina has started acting a bit shady.

The big problem I see is when i've heard of couples doing the swinging/sharing things IRL that if it's with a single guy then never use the same one because it can lead to feelings developing and she seems to only want Donny which also adds to the already cheating feeling.

I liked Steph at the start but as it's gone on she just seems really shady and I don't trust her.
then why did the tard name this another mans wife is he illiterate?

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
Hello to everybody, there is a walk path to avoid the cuck situation?? how to maximize the confidence??

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Ok, did Donny cum in my wife but i couldn't cum in Gina... that is a bit off . And no condom for the first swing action. ? :mad::censored:
I agree. Rather than extending the story, this developer needs to polish what he's got. I would like a condom, mention of birth control, and a delay of the wife's sister plotline. Adding the wife's sister coming over for dinner felt so unnecessary and rushed and Gina is there even though we barely met her. Its weird.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
then why did the tard name this another mans wife is he illiterate?
Tell me you lack common sense without telling me you lack common sense.

Hello to everybody, there is a walk path to avoid the cuck situation?? how to maximize the confidence??
She still fucks around with high confidence, it only changes what she says not what she does.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This is the biggest gripe imo.
If people want to get cucked in game that's cool. But please be open about if it's part of the game, optional or a main focus.
Showing people who don't want it NTR is exposing them to offensive content without their consent, like lemonparty or meatspin back in the day.
A secondary problem imo is that the existence of a tag doesn't tell you the whole story about how much of it is in the game, so people have to ask. If we had different tags for "NTR optional" "NTR avoidable" "NTR (minor)" and "NTR main focus" that would save a lot of asking and maybe disappointment.
Though I bristle at those overly sensitive to these themes, I'm 100% in agreement on your second paragraph and have repeatedly advocated for some kind of "tag weighting" system; like maybe players can click 2-3 tags on a game page to show which are the most prominent.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Does buying coffee and rolls play into the game at all ??? I bought booze and pain killers

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Does buying coffee and rolls play into the game at all ??? I bought booze and pain killers
just an extra dialogue at the moment from steph in the kitchen,
just like that receipt on steph's office that we can either snoop or not for an extra dialogue and monologue depends on the confidence level,

going onward on future updates tho i'm not sure, since there's still battery,cigarette etc that serve no purpose yet on the script as of now
that gave me an idea, i might ask the dev later what's the point of all those items this saturday when they post a weekly news update

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
First time I played I was so hoping for a hidden +confidence for totally ignoring wife and getting booze and smokes at store :ROFLMAO:

Speaking of confidence, I'm surprised how many people (especially those that arent looking for that content) end up on the low confidence line. The game is one of few where the high confidence choices are nearly always obviously - just pick the "yolo fuck it" choice when confronted with options - I have to actively work at it to lower confidence.

Reactions: Nurikabe
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes