3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
congratulations you just added another person to the list of people you dissapointed in your life including your parents for that , no ones gonna use it i assure you
ingame ads bullshit?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
DEV...or someone that can reach him via Patreon or Discord.

You've converted many of the original, large PNG files to jpg, but left the originals in the folders which is resulting in a lot of needless bloat in GBs. Also, would recommend many of those 1.5 MB jpgs be converted to webp (using XnConvert) which will help reduce the overall size of your game. 5+ GB for this amount of game is quite a bit and folks will soon be complaining.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
DEV...or someone that can reach him via Patreon or Discord.

You've converted many of the original, large PNG files to jpg, but left the originals in the folders which is resulting in a lot of needless bloat in GBs. Also, would recommend many of those 1.5 MB jpgs be converted to webp (using XnConvert) which will help reduce the overall size of your game. 5+ GB for this amount of game is quite a bit and folks will soon be complaining.
Dev is not here (Steam Only)

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Initially, I felt reassured about the husband going into a threesome with Tori and Jason (the coworker) because he tells the MC he doesn't have the sex drive that Tori wife has. That makes me think that this was supposed to be a scene without the wife and avoiding interracial play. When 99% of cuckold games end up devolving into race play, it gets old fast.

But then, Steph (MC wife) throws a wrench in the plans by saying that she better get a crack at the husband if the MC is going to fuck Tori (there seems to be some jealousy there). I am anxiously awaiting the result!

Last edited:

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Not a knock on the Dev really, but my god... I'm so sick of this male MC model. I see him in so many games, be must come cheap or default with DAZ or something.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
With the new dialogue, there is something interesting happening and I am not sure what to think about it yet. In the first iteration, there were two things that stood out in my mind. The first was whether or not Steph was manipulating the situation to meet her desires. Was she cheating before? Tempted to cheat? Thinking about it? The author plays with the cheating theme a couple of times (the receipt on the desk, the phone call the next morning). And she so readily jumps in head first to having sex with someone else after being so resistant. Major red flag territory.

Steph has sex with Donny either on the first or second day. In the latest version, she ends up inviting Donny over for sex while her husband is getting painkillers from the store (RUDE!). She seemed excited to push the cuck talk while in the bar. And then she jumps right into a new guy at the club, getting his number and making out with him. She expresses her desire to sleep with fuck Jason. She clearly expresses that she has no intention of sitting around without having company when her husband is out. It is scary how fast she is going. Maybe this is going nowhere and my fears will be unfounded. I hope that is the case. The chance of reading a visual novel about a couple that just ends up in wild crazy sex and stays happily married (open relationship, not cuck or any other) is so close to reality with this visual novel. But there is a chance there is more to it. Gina brings it up as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This leads me to the second piece that bothers concerns me. Gina is in a position to also manipulate the situation. Originally, she played a rather innocuous role and she was kinda 'happy-go-lucky' with not even a hint that things could go south. Still, the thought crossed my mind that she is in a position of power and could attempt to damage the relationship between Steph and the MC. (Coincidentally, Gina is hot as hell, and if Steph flies off the rails with this, I will totally opt for kicking her cheating ass out and Gina can be my new wife!) But the latest text updates dramatically change that and Steph makes this a major part of the conversation after the Steph/MC/Gina threesome night. It gets weird quickly. Maybe Gina could damage the relationship. Maybe Steph could damage the newfound open relationship by playing the 'Gina is the dangerous card'. Is she creating drama where there isn't any and does not need to be any?
Maybe the developers are simply adding some dramatic emphasis. Or perhaps we are being taught the dangers of fucking with a good marriage. Time will tell!

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
With the new dialogue, there is something interesting happening and I am not sure what to think about it yet. In the first iteration, there were two things that stood out in my mind. The first was whether or not Steph was manipulating the situation to meet her desires. Was she cheating before? Tempted to cheat? Thinking about it? The author plays with the cheating theme a couple of times (the receipt on the desk, the phone call the next morning). And she so readily jumps in head first to having sex with someone else after being so resistant. Major red flag territory.

Steph has sex with Donny either on the first or second day. In the latest version, she ends up inviting Donny over for sex while her husband is getting painkillers from the store (RUDE!). She seemed excited to push the cuck talk while in the bar. And then she jumps right into a new guy at the club, getting his number and making out with him. She expresses her desire to sleep with fuck Jason. She clearly expresses that she has no intention of sitting around without having company when her husband is out. It is scary how fast she is going. Maybe this is going nowhere and my fears will be unfounded. I hope that is the case. The chance of reading a visual novel about a couple that just ends up in wild crazy sex and stays happily married (open relationship, not cuck or any other) is so close to reality with this visual novel. But there is a chance there is more to it. Gina brings it up as well.
This leads me to the second piece that bothers me. Gina is in a position to also manipulate the situation. Originally, she played a rather innocuous role and she was kinda 'happy-go-lucky' with not even a hint that things could go south. Still, the thought crossed my mind that she is in a position of power and could attempt to damage the relationship between Steph and the MC. (Coincidentally, Gina is hot as hell, and if Steph flies off the rails with this, I will totally opt for kicking her cheating ass out and Gina can be my new wife!) But the latest text updates dramatically change that and Steph makes this a major part of the conversation after the Steph/MC/Gina threesome night. It gets weird quickly. Maybe Gina could damage the relationship. Maybe Steph could damage the newfound open relationship by playing the 'Gina is the dangerous card'. Is she creating drama where there isn't any and does not need to be any?
Maybe the developers are simply adding some dramatic emphasis. Or perhaps we are being taught the dangers of fucking with a good marriage. Time will tell!
I havent played the redone dialogue version so Ill need to do that - im fine with the paths widening as long as they stay consistent with player choice.

One thing that always bothered me was the talk on saturday before going to dinner party - even on a full high confidence route, Steph talks about the "well if you participate in threesome, I'm gonna call Donny over".

It's not the content of the talk that bothered me as much as the tonality, there was no discussion over each party being present during these swinger events (which would be obvious in this real life situation). Obviously quid pro quo is fair play - but a much more reasonable approach would see both parties present; Steph volunteering to at least come along to the boss party if not participating then at least watching, and inviting a future rendevous with both Donny and MC.

IMHO one of the key differences between swinging/sharing and ntr setups is whether both people in the couple are present. That's not to say you can't having sharing where the other half of couple is elsewhere, or NTR where both people are present, but generally these two things go hand in hand.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I havent played the redone dialogue version so Ill need to do that - im fine with the paths widening as long as they stay consistent with player choice.

One thing that always bothered me was the talk on saturday before going to dinner party - even on a full high confidence route, Steph talks about the "well if you participate in threesome, I'm gonna call Donny over".

It's not the content of the talk that bothered me as much as the tonality, there was no discussion over each party being present during these swinger events (which would be obvious in this real life situation). Obviously quid pro quo is fair play - but a much more reasonable approach would see both parties present; Steph volunteering to at least come along to the boss party if not participating then at least watching, and inviting a future rendevous with both Donny and MC.

IMHO one of the key differences between swinging/sharing and ntr setups is whether both people in the couple are present. That's not to say you can't having sharing where the other half of couple is elsewhere, or NTR where both people are present, but generally these two things go hand in hand.
TONALITY! Yes! That is the concern I have. Steph's tone throughout is very confrontational and not conducive to the swinging, equal partnership, mutual respect for each other kind of relationship. It is her tone that concerns me. Thanks for adding that!

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
I wasn't into sharing, but the base of the game interested me enough. Though yes, from the previous stuff, I'm getting the feeling of her cheating and it doesn't sit well with me especially when the husband is more than willing to try for her. Give him something, anything to make it an even field lol.​

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
I chose not to be in a 3some because well its been 2 minutes since I opened the game and I dont know who this guy is, can we stablish the characters a bit at least? Who is this guy? Why would I do this? Does my character hate his wife? And Im 100% sure this choice will mean the MCs wife will say "now its my turn lolololol time to get cucked by le bee bee ceeeeee!" And why would the game me an option if it leads to...
-Game Over-
Oh so its a fake option and Im forced to say yes, I hate when games do this, deleted.
I dont know man maybe Im being a dick here but I think we are past this era of hgames you know? Or at least I am. I can enjoy the bbc cucking and stuff thats not the problem but it cannot be so paint by numbers anymore.
Also yeah like other posters said its funny how the token black guy is always the blackest black in Nigeria, and also always bald. I want to be cucked by a suave long haired Italian for a change.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sharing avoidable? cause i ain't no god dam commie.
Sharing is the entire purpose of the game, it's what it's all about.

The only way to avoid sharing is to avoid the game.

This leads me to the second piece that bothers concerns me. Gina is in a position to also manipulate the situation. Originally, she played a rather innocuous role and she was kinda 'happy-go-lucky' with not even a hint that things could go south. Still, the thought crossed my mind that she is in a position of power and could attempt to damage the relationship between Steph and the MC. (Coincidentally, Gina is hot as hell, and if Steph flies off the rails with this, I will totally opt for kicking her cheating ass out and Gina can be my new wife!) But the latest text updates dramatically change that and Steph makes this a major part of the conversation after the Steph/MC/Gina threesome night. It gets weird quickly. Maybe Gina could damage the relationship. Maybe Steph could damage the newfound open relationship by playing the 'Gina is the dangerous card'. Is she creating drama where there isn't any and does not need to be any?
I thought Steph seemed too keen with Donny. It does make me think something was going on before.

I get my hotwifing and happy couple doing kinky things in another game (Exciting Games) so was looking forward to finding another because I love couples experimenting like that in games ..... sadly I don't see this ending well. Steph has quite a few moments where she looks suspicious and Gina has started acting a bit shady.

The big problem I see is when i've heard of couples doing the swinging/sharing things IRL that if it's with a single guy then never use the same one because it can lead to feelings developing and she seems to only want Donny which also adds to the already cheating feeling.

I liked Steph at the start but as it's gone on she just seems really shady and I don't trust her.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
The big problem I see is when i've heard of couples doing the swinging/sharing things IRL that if it's with a single guy then never use the same one because it can lead to feelings developing and she seems to only want Donny which also adds to the already cheating feeling.
Yeah and the way she behave on low confidence route definitely sounds like cheating. Starts with him before her husband even came, hides the call the next morning (and behaves very aggressively about this) adds more vibes to that feeling. The game does not allow to set clear boundaries and this is its big failure.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah and the way she behave on low confidence route definitely sounds like cheating. Starts with him before her husband even came, hides the call the next morning (and behaves very aggressively about this) adds more vibes to that feeling. The game does not allow to set clear boundaries and this is its big failure.
I thought the game did a good job of that the first night at the bar with the 2-3 questions specifically setting boundaries....where it goes out the window is the next day if you spend fri night just with wife - and she goes from 0-100 with the Donny thing.

I thought Steph seemed too keen with Donny. It does make me think something was going on before.

I get my hotwifing and happy couple doing kinky things in another game (Exciting Games) so was looking forward to finding another because I love couples experimenting like that in games ..... sadly I don't see this ending well. Steph has quite a few moments where she looks suspicious and Gina has started acting a bit shady.
Yeah I too like exciting games, but I have a goldilocks-like preference when it comes to the "sketchiness" of the swinging relationships; not enough and it lacks pizzazz or sensuality, too much and you find yourself in ntr-land. And for me, exciting games just gets boring quick as it's too "safe", there's no dancing on the line of what's acceptable.

Also while I recognize the legitimacy of complaints about "mc fantasy horse cock" in every game, EG goes far in the other direction. Everyone - mc and future wife partners - seems to have a 4 inch dong that doesn't really scream virility in the sex scenes.

Reactions: Nurikabe
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes