3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
i found my save but uhh...can anyone help what is the folder for the save of this game tho
can't seem to find it among others renpy game folder on my roaming folder for whatever reason
open main game folder... game then saves.....

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
i found my save but uhh...can anyone help what is the folder for the save of this game tho
can't seem to find it among others renpy game folder on my roaming folder for whatever reason
It's not labeled the same as the game name. Look for "OptionsTrading" in the Ren'Py folder.
I forget how to open console
Shift-O if the console is enabled.

Reactions: JetZ

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
thank u, i saw that folder but i thought it was something else lol

u still need the save or ur just going to use the command ?
I'll try the command first.... Wow... what a pain ! .... Thanks for the help !

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Yeah it think its that those scenes arent technically in the game yet - my guess is they're in storage for a future pure-ntr route.
i disagree on it as the "ntr" route and technically isn't in the game yet tbh, don't get me wrong i'm fine with that 3 letters of doom
but the dev does hinted something about a "hard but rewarding" route on last week post that they want to revisit and add some scenes,
and i did find the scene after hours of replaying without consoles and solely just from double checking the script while finding that scene

and that scene can also used as one of the trigger for future events on the saturday night club outcomes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
i disagree on it as the "ntr" route and technically isn't in the game yet tbh, don't get me wrong i'm fine with that 3 letters of doom
but the dev does hinted something about a "hard but rewarding" route on last week post that they want to revisit and add some scenes,
and i did find the scene after hours of replaying without consoles and solely just from double checking the script while finding that scene

and that scene can also used as one of the trigger for future events on the saturday night club outcomes
I guess it's possible to reach -23 confidence without adjusting variables, but that's just 1 of many scenes stored behind low confidence; the rest of which Im sure are unreachable without cheating. There's simply no way to even come near -100 confidence without editing it.

sd.jpg
Good on you for discovering the reachable path, but I'm saying there's more behind this made completely unreachable.

I did read that dev announcement; my money is on an extension of the Paul stuff since IMO to the unaquainted player that's the hardest path to stumble upon organically - specifically the scene where you give wife vodka to help "take care of him and make him leave" - I'm guessing that scene will be expanded.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
am I suppose to rename this.... It will not let me copy it I have it in the game folder as console4packrd.. sorry to be such a pain...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
am I suppose to rename this.... It will not let me copy it I have it in the game folder as console4packrd.. sorry to be such a pain...
no worries. It should just let you copy, no, name doesnt matter, - I can put any number of rpy files in the \Another_Mans_Wife\Another Man's Wife\game folder.

Otherwise, you can make a text document yourself in the game folder, and put this inside (this was all that was in console4packard)

Python:
init 100 python:
    config.console = True
then save that file as SomeName.rpy

When you next launch the game, it should create a *.rpyc file from that, and the console will be enabled upon startup.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I guess it's possible to reach -23 confidence without adjusting variables, but that's just 1 of many scenes stored behind low confidence; the rest of which Im sure are unreachable without cheating. There's simply no way to even come near -100 confidence without editing it.

View attachment 2731746
Good on you for discovering the reachable path, but I'm saying there's more behind this made completely unreachable.

I did read that dev announcement; my money is on an extension of the Paul stuff since IMO to the unaquainted player that's the hardest path to stumble upon organically - specifically the scene where you give wife vodka to help "take care of him and make him leave" - I'm guessing that scene will be expanded.
that one variations script is there in the game already which i noticed,
but the dev mentioned something about donny specifically on the discussion so we'll see,
the -400 does make me question tbh but if u read all those script
there's that wimp variable as well
so i don't know if that's one of the variable that triggered for me, because the "wimp" dialogue was the one i got before that scene

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
You need to approach a new female character in the store when you go shopping for breakfast.

You need to impress her there and after going home, you need to tell the wife about her and invite her to the club.

You get to have very good time on couch in a room with her.

Then you can explore the story on your own.

Correct choices will lead to Paul getting invited by you( husband), while he makes out with the wife.

Enjoy!!
Thanks heaps for that!

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Did my first playthrough yesterday. It was surprisingly better than I thought it would be, and pretty fun. No angst-driven, adolescent teenagers in questionable situations, but rather fully-functioning adults with reasoning and comprehension skills. Yay! The story and text of the game were easy to understand and readable with few grammatical errors. A nice, apparent variety of choices for players to pursue and even a couple segments in the game where players "moves" the MC around their environment which I thought was a nice touch in a VN. And the images weren't half-bad either! Pretty solid overall! A good game to keep an eye on to see where it can go from here. (Keep up the good work devs!)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
v1.5 update is out (not here yet though)

We initially were not planning an update for this week, but some issues were spotted in the previous update, and we felt we needed to put together a new build of the game. However, this is not just fixes. We have included some new content. The content added is all dialogue, but it provides a pivot in the game from the first half to the second half. Most of you should see what we mean with a hint regarding what is happening that we put in the temporary ending.

Included in the update are:

Fixed a CTD event.
Fixed the missing renders issue found in one of the bedroom conversations.
Fixed some issues with how variables are stored coming out of Saturday night.
Replaced another animation from the first sex scene.
Optimized the first sex scene on the couch with Steph.
Added Saturday night content.
Added new animations to a scene from Saturday night that was not previously animated.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes