3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At #1 I clicked "Interrupt" and #2 was a result :ROFLMAO: :sick:

Also Steph is so ugly she looks like she's coming from "The Gogs" family.
View attachment 2726368

And i want to get rid of her. :ROFLMAO: There is probably a good reason why is she so ugly. I like the game. I like to mess with choices so far. :LOL:
Yah I get playing all the routes, but that is most def the low confidence route where she starts without you.

I think it's more just that her facial expressions need work, they look slightly too exaggerated, it'd be like when I made fallout/skyrim characters and accidently set the FMIN facial morph intensity field. Just dampen the smiles and excited mouth a bit, and you have a normal looking attractive character.

Finally! Someone writes a VN with adult topics, adult discussion, adult thought, adult reasoning. I'm sick of all the high school level games that are so shallow in scope. Hope this one is successful.
"Peek/Don't Peek" "Steal her panties/Leave them" "Dylan is the loudest guy at my H.S., he's such an asshole and he's always gawking at my sisters, that creep better not try anything. Oh, I can't forget to swing by the pharmacy to get sleeping pills and soda."

^^^^^ literally 80% of games on this site :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Good game so far! Events happen a little too quickly, and I thought it got off to a somewhat rocky start when the MC choose just about the least tactful way to raise the subject with his wife that didn't involve fucking Tori ahead of time, but it managed to rally once the cat was out of the bag and the focus moved to the meat of the issue. It's so nice to see the discussion itself handled as part of gameplay (rather than just devolving into a corruption speedbump), and the eventual Steph/Gina team up was a blast. The dialog flows nicely and the sex scenes provide the sizzle.

So yeah, definitely a good start and I'm eager to see what comes next. Good luck on the game!

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Good game so far! Events happen a little too quickly, and I thought it got off to a somewhat rocky start when the MC choose just about the least tactful way to raise the subject with his wife that didn't involve fucking Tori ahead of time, but it managed to rally once the cat was out of the bag and the focus moved to the meat of the issue. It's so nice to see the discussion itself handled as part of gameplay (rather than just devolving into a corruption speedbump), and the eventual Steph/Gina team up was a blast. The dialog flows nicely and the sex scenes provide the sizzle.

So yeah, definitely a good start and I'm eager to see what comes next. Good luck on the game!
I agree with your review. Steph goes from no to ''Lets try everything'' straight up. Its a fail. The nightclub scene was great and I really enjoyed exploring the options from there.

Early on though, at times the options were restrictive. The user at times is funnelled in one direction no matter the option chosen. At one point Steph asks hubby if he was okay with what happened and there is no option for him to say no, despite their being 3 options. Even if he takes the unsure option, he is still forced to continue on. That is a no-no. Its early days, lets hope more paths become available to open up some of that early restrictiveness.

lg10

Nov 25, 2020
How do we get the foursome option at club? I did had 4some at the first night but am not able to have option of inviting paul over. Any idea why?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
How do we get the foursome option at club? I did had 4some at the first night but am not able to have option of inviting paul over. Any idea why?
I’m the opposite I couldn’t get the 4some the first night but got it from the club. You have to meet that girl in the store and hit on her so you get her number then you’ll see her at the club later and go with her to the back room for sex then you can either come home from club with wife and glasses girl and new guy or leave guy there and just have 3some

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
you need to talk and choose the right option correctly with amber (the girl in the minimarket) and make sure u have high confidence - make save just incase u wanna load
then when u arrived to the club free roam choose her on the top of the stairs (ignore others)
and play out her scene correctly by choosing the correct option (don't touch ass - now you're teasing me - no touch hair - let her have fun - i've got this ) if u choose the right options, it will either change to blowjob or sex from there

afterward u should get an option to bring paul back or not

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
you need to talk and choose the right option correctly with amber (the girl in the minimarket) and make sure u have high confidence - make save just incase u wanna load
then when u arrived to the club free roam choose her on the top of the stairs (ignore others)
and play out her scene correctly by choosing the correct option (don't touch ass - now you're teasing me - no touch hair - let her have fun - i've got this ) if u choose the right options, it will either change to blowjob or sex from there

afterward u should get an option to bring paul back or not
You cant have the foursome the first night. The Paul event requires threesome the first night, and only Amber BJ; you dont need fuck but that works too.

Anyone else wondering - refer to the script screenshot I posted on the last thread page - the conditions are simple; threesome first night (donny mc wife) and at least amberBJ at the club.

Buying vodka at the kwiky mart in the morning will give some different dialogue too.

RedDevil910

Jan 18, 2020
Sun, June 25

Let's talk about sex . . . scenes

Thanks to Yogi, we corrected a section of the game where there was a whole series of mislabeled images. We will have a small update in the coming days to address that and add a little of the content we have been working on. That particular path through the game is a bit hard to accomplish (at least in my mind), but it is particularly rewarding as it triggers two of the Friday night sex scenes and largely reverses the character's fortune to that point.

Backtracking to fix that issue helped us to see something I want to talk about in this week's update. Since the game won't have galleries until the end, our players don't have a clear sense of how many sex scenes there are in the game right now. This game is designed to be played and replayed with different choices giving you significantly different experiences.

Currently, there are twelve different sex scenes in the game, each with multiple animations. We have been saying we have about half the content out there, but the sex scenes will more than double before we hit final release. Additionally, we have plans to add more after final release. Interestingly, at this point, it is possible to play the game so that you reveal as few as two sex scenes or as many as eight. Most paths should yield five or six.

So if you are wondering if you've missed something as you've played the game, the above information should help you to better answer that question for yourself.

We continue to work on the after-hours material as well as the upcoming scene with Tori and Jason. Each of those scenes will have three to four paths through them. We have also added a little to Saturday night that will also appear in the update to the game next week. (Hint: If Steph makes you and Gina wait for her on Saturday night, there's now going to be an animated scene for that.) We have also replaced another early animation. The first available sex scene on the couch with Steph will be completely updated with the next patch.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Additionally, we have plans to add more after final release.
I wonder if this means he'll add on more if game is successful enough after the full story of boss and wife.

That'd be great if so - as someone not really attracted to tori or jason I'd love to just have more hotwife-exploration-type-stuff with steph in new environments.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
You cant have the foursome the first night. The Paul event requires threesome the first night, and only Amber BJ; you dont need fuck but that works too.

Anyone else wondering - refer to the script screenshot I posted on the last thread page - the conditions are simple; threesome first night (donny mc wife) and at least amberBJ at the club.

Buying vodka at the kwiky mart in the morning will give some different dialogue too.
just some corrections:

u can have foursome at first night (gina,steph,erick and donny)
but as per this version gina gonna ask to split after the spitroast
(the dev gonna add the next option here on the next version per what they said on steam discussion)

and the vodka can also give another scene open if u decide to ditch paul after going back home together (but u need to buy 2 bottles instead of 1)

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
just some corrections:

(the dev gonna add the next option here on the next version per what they said on steam discussion)

and also the vodka can also give another scene open if u decide to ditch paul after going back home together (but u need to buy 2 bottles instead of 1)
Is the vodka scene available now ? or when Dev releases this new

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Is the vodka scene available now ? or when Dev releases this new
the vodka for ditching paul ? yeah it's in the game already
but for now just 1 variations of scene with slight different dialogue if i remember correctly
(there's gonna be another variations added on next update here since the code for it is already embedded in the script as "for next time")

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
just some corrections:

and the vodka can also give another scene open if u decide to ditch paul after going back home together (but u need to buy 2 bottles instead of 1)
Are these applicable to the next version? Because I was looking directly at the script files on my pc.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Are these applicable to the next version? Because I was looking directly at the script files on my pc.
the first foursome with gina and paul's ditch variation scene? it's in game already now, so yes

the gina other variation and paul's other variation is not yet still labeled as "for next time"

i can relate since after spending almost 9hrs in game reading every different dialogues and routes available, i started scene hunting by reading the script as well,
and that's how i know some scenes variations script are already in game just not in this version yet
and i double checked with a question to the dev directly in steam discussion for some "outcomes"

Last edited:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Any news on what will be in the next update?
the dev mentioned about adding some scene variatons for friday bar scene outcomes and saturday night
aside from jason and tori scene (which that's the biggest one) on steam news
the bar scene i think involved gina since the script is already in this version just labeled as "next time"

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
the first foursome with gina and paul's ditch variation scene? it's in game already now, so yes

the gina other variation and paul's other variation is not yet still labeled as "for next time"

i can relate since after spending almost 9hrs in game reading every different dialogues and routes available, i started scene hunting by reading the script as well,
and that's how i know some scenes variations script are already in game just not in this version yet
and i double checked with a question to the dev directly in steam discussion for some "outcomes"
No i mean your comments about foursome first night, my copy of script shows:

Unless the threesome var can be triggered by the "twobytwo" or "foursome", but I thought those had their respective variables.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Is this in the next release ? I can not seem to get it ?? I think it is a BJ when the wife wants to get rid of Paul... and keep the 3some.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
No i mean your comments about foursome first night, my copy of script shows:

Unless the threesome var can be triggered by the "twobytwo" or "foursome", but I thought those had their respective variables.
ah my bad i think i misunderstood ur statement,
but yeah i think that particular scene can be triggered by different variables

and ngl my eyes hurt double checking a lot of those scripts tbh
if only there's a way to turn that white background to black lol
say since ur also reading the script, did u ever figured out how to get the gina
part to triggered ?
it says confidence check but being just "high" doesn't triggered it so i was thinking if there's some variables that need to be triggered to get it

and i'm not planning to recount the confidence option i need to double check just to get that 1 scene today

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes