3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I should have been more specific than in my post, mmf isnt required but it is required to have you wife bang the other dude, otherwise there is a gameover.

Reading your original reply made it seem like you could avoid the content with the other guy and let it just be mff.
Oh, I didnt mean to give that impression, that's why I had this caveat:
MMF isn't forced, you can spend the first night after bar with Gina instead while wife pairs off with bar guy
Though perhaps I should have made it more obvious - I meant you're not required to take part in a swordfight, you can leave and go downstairs with Gina.

But yes, it's unavoidable that the wife sleeps with someone else over the 2 days - and I took issue with part of this in the later part of my post, having said that; I dont think it's that egregious of a requirement given the overall "swinger" tone of game.

Wish we can change for a new wife when game progress further. If we have to simp for a wife to prevent game over I want a better looking and personality at least. :KEK:
Go play milfy city or something

Last edited:

murlok

Mar 17, 2018
Fredom of speech does not exist on the internet, especially on privately owned sites like this.

The American constitution means less than shit to the rest of the world.

If you took that to court the only thing you would do is waste your money and give the judge a good laugh ...... like you just gave us.
so good XD , and yes totaly right don't care of american law XD

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

klmr585

Jul 23, 2020
this game is good. it has a good story, with lots of humor like: "mc:enjoying the view. w:the view has to get ready now". and it explains the sharing thing quite good. and if its not for you, you can always stop the idea and go another path. cant wait for the next update. thank you and keep up the good work. (y)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
this game is good. it has a good story, with lots of humor like: "mc:enjoying the view. w:the view has to get ready now". and it explains the sharing thing quite good. and if its not for you, you can always stop the idea and go another path. cant wait for the next update. thank you and keep up the good work. (y)
you cant go another path
this would be game over , sadly

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just got this on steam It was really cheap
It's one of the best swinging games I have played

Plus, it has a MMF threesome I think that's really hot.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Well written game, flows nicely. My main problem is I don't like the models for Steph & Tori... who also look very much alike. Gina is great though.
I'd also expected things to progress more on the Jason/Tori front, as that's what the game seems to be about, while right now it's more about hubby & wife after a possible initial flareup of rage diving headlong into the genital aspects of the swinging lifestyle. Seems like the 'Big Event' is going to be an anticlimax after everything they've already gotten up to in two days.
Oh, and more labial nudity would not go amiss.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Wow. The first sex scene (Steph and MC) and all images for the titjob are missing (for the image definition of ann0). I extracted archive.rpa and verified that there is no image in images/ that would start with "01bstitjob". Actually, no images with "titjob" anywhere in their name under images/.

longniannan

May 15, 2021
Wow... I just found my way through. Thant to some help from here ! Love this game. Very good action between the couple . Love that they are doing it together.
how could you got the the 4 some after dancing at the club ?I have got Had a 4some the first time, got BJ in kitchen, banged that chick in the club, But I don't have the choice that invited the guy at the club .

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well written game, flows nicely. My main problem is I don't like the models for Steph & Tori... who also look very much alike. Gina is great though.
I'd also expected things to progress more on the Jason/Tori front, as that's what the game seems to be about, while right now it's more about hubby & wife after a possible initial flareup of rage diving headlong into the genital aspects of the swinging lifestyle. Seems like the 'Big Event' is going to be an anticlimax after everything they've already gotten up to in two days.
Oh, and more labial nudity would not go amiss.
Agreed very much with your last sentence, more explicit penetration is always good to avoid the HBO softcore look....

Genital aspects? Do you mean genial aspects? (I guess genital aspects would somewhat make sense too :LOL: )

Disagree on Jason/Tori, though I suspect opinions on this will vary wildly depending on how much the player is into IR cuckolding/IR swinging. For me it elicited a huge groan as soon as I was introduced to Jason, making the boss just happen to have the skin complexion of Wesley Snipes always yanks me out any realistic world building a game's already set up. That's not to say blacker than midnight bosses don't exist in the real world, but it just screams contrived setup.

I disagree about anticlimatic - as opposed to many games which intentionally leave themselves open-ended so they can draw out stories indefinitely and milk supporters; from the start this story is framed as having a definite timeline, and a definite goal in mind. Unless, of course, it becomes so successful that after the weekend events the dev wants to make new future events not yet mentioned, that'd be cool too.

how could you got the the 4 some after dancing at the club ?I have got Had a 4some the first time, got BJ in kitchen, banged that chick in the club, But I don't have the choice that invited the guy at the club .
Two conditions: You had to have gotten a BJ from Amber at the club, and you had to have done a threesome the first night with Donny.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
I disagree about anticlimatic - as opposed to many games which intentionally leave themselves open-ended so they can draw out stories indefinitely and milk supporters; from the start this story is framed as having a definite timeline, and a definite goal in mind. Unless, of course, it becomes so successful that after the weekend events the dev wants to make new future events not yet mentioned, that'd be cool too.
What I mean is, our happy couple has basically already done EVERYTHING in two days of this lifetime, so Jason/Tori isn't exactly going to be earth-shattering any longer - unless it turns into a psychological drama, Tori is madly in lust/love with you and wants you all to herself, blowing up all the relationships around her. Fat chance of that happening, though.

Two conditions: You had to have gotten a BJ from Amber at the club, and you had to have done a threesome the first night with Donny.
I got the Patrick foursome after the full Amber meal, which of course includes the BJ. But going all the way with her does not influence the Patrick options, just to make it clear.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What I mean is, our happy couple has basically already done EVERYTHING in two days of this lifetime, so Jason/Tori isn't exactly going to be earth-shattering any longer - unless it turns into a psychological drama, Tori is madly in lust/love with you and wants you all to herself, blowing up all the relationships around her. Fat chance of that happening, though.
Ah, I can see that, but I think it's still possible to develop new and interesting scenes to keep the player engaged.

To me, it's a pitfall of any game involving "corruption" (i hate that word because it implies the wife is some pure fairy with no agency or dirty fantasies of her own) that the events have to keep upping the ante, as eventually you'll run out of room.

Personally, I'd be satisfied with future sex scenes and liasons just done in different ways - like a ffm threesome with a new girl we havent met yet who has a completely different personality than the wife or any existing character, or a future mfm/sharing event with a new male character with an engaging personality.

Games run out of steam trying to hollywood "bigger and better" themselves, when I'd be completely happy with just new and different sex scenes with different people.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
looks like even fans cant aggree on content and if there is NTR in game or not :D
There's not, in the current build, however, there is in script, reachable only by manually setting confidence to sub -400 on the first night after bar.

edit- also, I can't be the only one that thought the scene where he walks into the bathroom in the club was an obvious placeholder for a future ntr scene where that could be the wife.... there's no reason to have it in otherwise...same with all the "snoop note" path stuff. So my guess is the dev is planning a route for this stuff in the future. As long as he keeps delivering the non-ntr regular swinger stuff im fine with it.

donivlove

May 15, 2022
This is a good one we have cuck, sharing, mmf, ffm, swinging all combined and never humiliate husband in very bad way and keep the marriage intact.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes