3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
Can't get the Paul-Steph 4some scene after club..always leads to FFM with Gina and wife...Proper walkthrough or save anyone?

Rob0bob

Mar 3, 2022
Still no 4 some..the game just ends with FFM 3some..followed the hints you gave.
You will need to have interacted well with Amber at the convenience store and got her number first. Then you get the chance to invite her to the club later. At the club, you need spend some time with her in free roam and impress her enough to get bj or have sex. Then you will have the opportunity to invite Paul home after the club.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Her is what hotbotoperator gave me to do

Get the 4 some is the beginning with Gina, ( Buy her a drink, Make a new plan ) at the market chek out the girl... Talk to her. keep conf High. Tell wife about Amber.. Invite her to club. BJ gina at dinner, Fuck the girl in the club early. then the option will come for the 4some at the club. Keep conf High at all times

Reactions: D3vilMan

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Since this game came out on Steam and the Dev does not have a pateron page..... is he reading these comments ? If so I would love to know what his ( Perfect World ) release schedule is for it. One a month? Every 3 months? ect...

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
Her is what hotbotoperator gave me to do

Get the 4 some is the beginning with Gina, ( Buy her a drink, Make a new plan ) at the market chek out the girl... Talk to her. keep conf High. Tell wife about Amber.. Invite her to club. BJ gina at dinner, Fuck the girl in the club early. then the option will come for the 4some at the club. Keep conf High at all times
This worked..I was missing the Fuck Amber part..Thanks.

Reactions: packard1928

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
As someone that's been asked pretty much this exact question, was my buddy and his gf rather than wife, I gotta say you never really know how you're gonna react til you get asked.

wtf it's not a zero sum game, you're speaking as though someone has to "win" and someone has to "lose"... when you're having said sex with someone's wife which is "very good", there's someone else in the third boat by your definition....
It's a matter of perspective and personal kinks. Some guys get off on seeing their woman with other guys while most guys don't. In other words while technically there would be someone else in that third boat it doesn't mean that they see it as a loss.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
As someone that's been asked pretty much this exact question, was my buddy and his gf rather than wife, I gotta say you never really know how you're gonna react til you get asked.

It's a matter of perspective and personal kinks. Some guys get off on seeing their woman with other guys while most guys don't. In other words while technically there would be someone else in that third boat it doesn't mean that they see it as a loss.
Oh no I understand you and completely agree, however given his vernacular I'm confident the original poster wasn't coming from a reasonable frame of "some people are into that and that's cool, other's aren't, and that's fine too" but rather a silly hypocritical attitude of "I like to imagine I'm bullying others, I don't like to feel bullied." I don't see swinger/sharing setups in that way, but it sounded like he did.

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
Anyone know how to get Paul to come home from the bar?
The pics are from the game but can't seem to unlock the path.....
View attachment 2712648 View attachment 2712652
You need to approach a new female character in the store when you go shopping for breakfast.

You need to impress her there and after going home, you need to tell the wife about her and invite her to the club.

You get to have very good time on couch in a room with her.

Then you can explore the story on your own.

Correct choices will lead to Paul getting invited by you( husband), while he makes out with the wife.

Enjoy!!

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Finally! Someone writes a VN with adult topics, adult discussion, adult thought, adult reasoning. I'm sick of all the high school level games that are so shallow in scope. Hope this one is successful.
Agreed, can we finally have a game on here without people screaming it needs the I word

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Gastalbajter

Dec 14, 2022
sshot-2023-06-26-[18-21-55].jpg

There are several missing images from this point.

sshot-2023-06-26-[18-33-14].jpg

Yea , that's what you get after kissing your wife who sucked someone else cock. Omg this gay thing is disgusting....:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Anybody know what the release schedule will be from this Dev ?? He mention a short fix will happen this week.

Gastalbajter

Dec 14, 2022
What are you talking about, he doesnt kiss her then, unless you took some low confidence route :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At #1 I clicked "Interrupt" and #2 was a result :ROFLMAO: :sick:

Also Steph is so ugly she looks like she's coming from "The Gogs" family.
maxresdefault+(5).jpg

And i want to get rid of her. :ROFLMAO: There is probably a good reason why is she so ugly. I like the game. I like to mess with choices so far. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes