Feb 23, 2018
Another Man's Wife [v1.05] [Too Perilous]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
does not contain linux binaries though ...

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Interested in the game and you mention "humiliated" as something the male protagonist is dealing with...I did a run through and it seems as though depending on how you approach the choices for dialogue and interaction it determines how the characters view the idea of sharing, swinging, etc.

Is the premise that if the MC is allowing your spouse (in this case) to have sex with another person the MC is automatically a humiliated beta-cuck? Or am I not understanding? I ask because sharing/swinging with both people in the relationship agreeing doesn't seem like a form of humiliation. Rather it seems like another type of physical interaction that both parties can actually enjoy.
Was looking at variables and there's 3 kind of wimp variable, and if you paid close attention at start wife saying if you get her mad game over but if husband is a wimp it's game over for him but not her, so I don't know what excatly that means, I'm also using the universal mod 0x 52 URM to check variables pop up during choosing answers.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Was looking at variables and there's 3 kind of wimp variable, and if you paid close attention at start wife saying if you get her mad game over but if husband is a wimp it's game over for him but not her, so I don't know what excatly that means, I'm also using the universal mod 0x 52 URM to check variables pop up during choosing answers.
There is the "Bold" path where the husband appears to be in the driver's seat. He is a strong part of each decision and ends with Steph telling him what a turn-on he is for being a confident man.

There is the "weak" path where the husband will be cucked. The wife will be making all the decisions because, where are your balls man?

Then there is a path where you piss her off and get a game over. But there is still another path. Something between cuck and confident. Maybe this is where a threesome occurs but the MC watches instead of participating.

These are just guesses based on my gameplay.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
..... sadly I don't see this ending well. Steph has quite a few moments where she looks suspicious and Gina has started acting a bit shady.

The big problem I see is when i've heard of couples doing the swinging/sharing things IRL that if it's with a single guy then never use the same one because it can lead to feelings developing and she seems to only want Donny which also adds to the already cheating feeling.

I liked Steph at the start but as it's gone on she just seems really shady and I don't trust her.
I, too, liked Steph when it started. There have been some text updates that have made me see her behavior negatively.

Maybe Gina is picking up on Steph's shady shit? There are several lines where she says she does not understand the behavior of the married couple. And Steph is already calling Gina's character into question. If Gina somehow uncovers what the MC could not, Steph only has to point out that Gina was being shady from the beginning to clear herself from suspicion.

But then Steph invites her for dinner and the club, then back to their house for the threesome. If she is really worried about Gina's trustworthiness, why allow her husband to spend so much time with Gina?

This is perplexing!

Sidenote: I find it a good general rule to not stick with a single guy. It is too "dangerous" when it comes to feelings and shady behaviors. The idea of a "stable" of trusted couples and women who allow their men to play as single is a much better alternative.

I thought the game did a good job of that the first night at the bar with the 2-3 questions specifically setting boundaries....where it goes out the window is the next day if you spend fri night just with wife - and she goes from 0-100 with the Donny thing.
Absolutely agree with you here. "Hey hubby, btw, I invited the random stranger from the bar over to fuck. Better get here fast." This immediately goes against all the work they had set up to protect the relationship the night before.

Quite the game we have here. Lots of questions. What does it all mean?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Not to repeat what many others have shared, i think dev might want to rethink how Steph talks/reacts and what does the confidence meter thingie actually do.

The focus seemed to be different for MC and Steph. Based on how the premise is setup plus their dialogues, MC seems more on the path of an open marriage where wife seems more keen on a cuck/cheating route. This reminds me of Anne from TAC/TACOS where the state of things, however hot it may be, always ends up giving a sour taste at the end.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
The game is hot but incomplete. If there's a patreon someone lmk
because it is still incomplete, it's still under early access on Steam,
they are quite active on delivering news every saturday on steam

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
There is the "Bold" path where the husband appears to be in the driver's seat. He is a strong part of each decision and ends with Steph telling him what a turn-on he is for being a confident man.

There is the "weak" path where the husband will be cucked. The wife will be making all the decisions because, where are your balls man?

Then there is a path where you piss her off and get a game over. But there is still another path. Something between cuck and confident. Maybe this is where a threesome occurs but the MC watches instead of participating.

These are just guesses based on my gameplay.
I was just clicking on all variable that gave me confident, gonna still investigate, also using studio to try to add which response gives what,tried it and had lots scripts errors since I never done it but then it was because the response was suppose to go inside the " mark not outside, not bad for being my first time I played with studio, have to play with it maybe I'll figure out a way to have which choice gives which path, but meanwhile I'll play with URM to check things out. What I did notice is the little content for such a big download.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Not to repeat what many others have shared, i think dev might want to rethink how Steph talks/reacts and what does the confidence meter thingie actually do.

The focus seemed to be different for MC and Steph. Based on how the premise is setup plus their dialogues, MC seems more on the path of an open marriage where wife seems more keen on a cuck/cheating route. This reminds me of Anne from TAC/TACOS where the state of things, however hot it may be, always ends up giving a sour taste at the end.
i think the "cuck" dialogue is more because of the choices we as the player choose imo
but all "cuck" setup gonna end in gameover nevertheless so far

but on one of my saves she is into the open marriage just like the husband
unless her mentioning donny in the kitchen dialogue is the one u meant as "cuck"
there's a few variables combination from the script that can branch a whole set of dialogues that will determine how the sunday event will be set (at least that's also what the dev posted on the news)

plus the game is still on early access so there's still room for improvement along the way

Last edited:
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes