3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Well .. if that be the case .. whre is the Acting Lessons like ending where MC burns them all and goes to marry Gina?
No idea, I'm just saying what was in the talk. Steph said she didn't want to do a threesome with the MC and was pissed off with Jason over it. We will have to wait and see what happens. I have no doubt she wants a 3some with Steph though

RedDevil910

Jan 18, 2020

We’re back from the holidays and working away again. Right now we have a lot of pieces created, and we are working on getting those pieces into the story. With that said, I have no estimate on when we will update the game again. I’d like to add a quick thank you to Woodearthdvd. We’ve gone back and corrected the bugs you reported. As always, I appreciate it.

And we appreciate the feedback we continue to receive as we refine our plans for a revision to the early game. I feel really confident right now that changing how we use one variable in the game and adding some choices in the Friday night scene will really help us to easily reshape the early game so that people wanting a more realistic experience are finding that while people wanting a more fantastical experience (wife gone wild) will have that too . . . after they convince Steph it’s a great idea. We’re not going to change the content; we’re just going to change how some of it is accessed. So to be clear, these changes won’t impact how the player advances through the story because they won’t change the story. Players will be able to have a realistic, moderately wild or wild experience and still have the same key choices lead to the same key events. Think of it as we’re not changing your flight, we’re just going to make sure you get the inflight meal you prefer rather than our just randomly throwing food in your lap.

Along those lines, there were comments and questions this week about Gina doing certain things and Steph doing certain things. To all of those comments, versions of what you are asking for are either happening later in the game or they are planned for our loop endings. I don’t want to get specific on the content, but let me stress there will be VERSIONS of what you are describing. It won’t be exactly what you are describing, and again, some of it is in the loop endings.

Previously we shared that after Final Release of the game, we plan to add loop endings that are short little scenes/stories appropriate to the ending you achieve. These loops are bonus content that will be added over time as we work on our next title. So if you decide you don’t want an open marriage, there will be monogamous content for you and your wife after the game ends for you. Similarly, if you go no limits with the open marriage, there will be content for that as well. We’re calling them loops because they will end and return you to a menu where you can replay the loop with different choices, play a different loop or access the gallery.

As always, thanks for being here for Early Access, and welcome to all of the folks who decided Another Man’s Wife would make a great stocking stuffer. Also, please remember that we said we’d start doing these updates once every two weeks. So enjoy the game and post comments if you feel the need. We’ll pick it up again in two weeks

Wishmazter

Mar 2, 2018
Game needs compressed version or update only option , its already almost 4gb ,I for one don't want to be downloading that size of file every time there is an update and I think most will feel the same.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

We’re back from the holidays and working away again. Right now we have a lot of pieces created, and we are working on getting those pieces into the story. With that said, I have no estimate on when we will update the game again. I’d like to add a quick thank you to Woodearthdvd. We’ve gone back and corrected the bugs you reported. As always, I appreciate it.

And we appreciate the feedback we continue to receive as we refine our plans for a revision to the early game. I feel really confident right now that changing how we use one variable in the game and adding some choices in the Friday night scene will really help us to easily reshape the early game so that people wanting a more realistic experience are finding that while people wanting a more fantastical experience (wife gone wild) will have that too . . . after they convince Steph it’s a great idea. We’re not going to change the content; we’re just going to change how some of it is accessed. So to be clear, these changes won’t impact how the player advances through the story because they won’t change the story. Players will be able to have a realistic, moderately wild or wild experience and still have the same key choices lead to the same key events. Think of it as we’re not changing your flight, we’re just going to make sure you get the inflight meal you prefer rather than our just randomly throwing food in your lap.

Along those lines, there were comments and questions this week about Gina doing certain things and Steph doing certain things. To all of those comments, versions of what you are asking for are either happening later in the game or they are planned for our loop endings. I don’t want to get specific on the content, but let me stress there will be VERSIONS of what you are describing. It won’t be exactly what you are describing, and again, some of it is in the loop endings.

Previously we shared that after Final Release of the game, we plan to add loop endings that are short little scenes/stories appropriate to the ending you achieve. These loops are bonus content that will be added over time as we work on our next title. So if you decide you don’t want an open marriage, there will be monogamous content for you and your wife after the game ends for you. Similarly, if you go no limits with the open marriage, there will be content for that as well. We’re calling them loops because they will end and return you to a menu where you can replay the loop with different choices, play a different loop or access the gallery.

As always, thanks for being here for Early Access, and welcome to all of the folks who decided Another Man’s Wife would make a great stocking stuffer. Also, please remember that we said we’d start doing these updates once every two weeks. So enjoy the game and post comments if you feel the need. We’ll pick it up again in two weeks
There's no way dev doesnt have a least a four year degree, likely grad work with that amount of text inflation nothingness.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Either it's a language thing or the Dev just wants to come up with new terms for things.

Calling an Ending a Loop Ending instead? It ends the game returns you to the main menu to make different choices... it's an Ending not a loop.

I think previously they were using the term Game for something and took me the longest time to notice they meant Scene.

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

Not a lot here which is no surprise after the holidays.

So you can choose monogamy now as a path, interesting.

Nothing about the ramifications of Steph's reveal if you choose the "You are in trouble and I am pissed" option.

More Gina should be fun.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Either it's a language thing or the Dev just wants to come up with new terms for things.

Calling an Ending a Loop Ending instead? It ends the game returns you to the main menu to make different choices... it's an Ending not a loop.

I think previously they were using the term Game for something and took me the longest time to notice they meant Scene.
Some times its difficult to work out what they are saying with some of the terminology. If I recall correctly, the endings all send you back to the main screen except for the one ending which sends you off to the new game. It has something to do about getting some of the secrets right or something like that.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Oh I assure you he's a native english speaker. That amount of bombastic and inflated speech is often unique to english, and specifically english business-speak. Other languages can do it, but we have the (dis)advantages of a larger vocabulary with many synonyms making gussying up empty speech trival.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Talktothehand

Feb 27, 2021
Could we expect to see the other guy from that pool picture in this update or will it be all just about rework of older scenes with a sprinkle of new one's at the end. Is there any news on the next update release date.

Thanks

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Could we expect to see the other guy from that pool picture in this update or will it be all just about rework of older scenes with a sprinkle of new one's at the end. Is there any news on the next update release date.

Thanks
We don't know yet. There should be more scenes before Steph's trip assuming she goes on it, depend son your path by the sounds and you have to earn it whatever that means.

Reactions: Talktothehand

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
In essence this game was already finished, they are still trying to veer towards a different story, there is talk of monogamous or open endings as a couple, but no mention of endings, much more appreciated, considering how Sthep behaves, of separations, as evident, MC a moron who accepts everything and has no balls, an obvious game, who still manages to amaze with his mistakes.

Reactions: Nafig

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Dont worry Steph, at least someone will love you when the rest of us leave :giggle:
The divorce is on hold for now. I have a few saves going, but there is one path I'm interested in the most, when MC goes off to the bar. Steph had her say so MC will hopefully get a chance to respond. I expect a serious conversation about trust and honesty. I doubt my MC will get one but you never know.

Beyond that, I have no idea if the evening with Tori will go ahead or what "earning" Steph's trip will be about. I'm just waiting to see if MC now has a sane loyal wife or if he needs to restart the divorce process.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
When will find out what Steph and Gina did Sunday marnin. When Steph came into room MC even mentioned the way she was dressed and he didn't want to leave and she run him off to go make "cowboy breakfast" whatever that fuck means. I was thinking it going her riding his face, but then she made him leave.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
We must now consider what the creator wants to set the future of the couple, since it has been understood, if MC leaves Sthep, Game Over, so we are faced with a forced choice, considering Mc an idiot, the things that can happen will be even more repetitive, as in other games, as always, they got the story wrong from the start, and every time problems arise on how to manage it, the latest update points out a stretch in that statement by Sthep, an honestly useless secret to tell after so many years, even the Tori's forced desire to push her to confess, I didn't understand why, many useless sides of that mystery, poorly explained.

walkingstick

Jun 22, 2021
Just wondering when the next update will be ready and released of "another man's wife". It's a really great game/story and looking forward to the next updated version. Thanks for the time and efforts of the developer.. Keep it going..!!

walkingstick

Jun 22, 2021
Hey.. perhaps throw in a little drugs and get Steph addicted.. consumed.. who knows the debauchery this story may turn out to be the best ever.. Continue to success of "Another Man's Wife" going forward..

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes