3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
So Donnie is inevitable for the plot.:FacePalm:
Unfortunately yes.

Which is the main point why Steph is a toxic partner. MC should have a Veto if he has a bad feeling about a guy. Hopefully next update will provide the possibility to shoot down Donnie for good. Steph could stay at home drinking water imo.
I think many would agree this couple are in not ready for an open relationship. Personally, after what goes down, I'd have problems trusting her if this was a real life situation. Its a story so as long as it makes sense I am happy to continue with it.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
whatever Sthep's explanation was, MC should have left her, in the end it only proved that he is a bad and mentally disturbed person, the final do-goodism made me vomit, MC taken for a ride in various aspects, starting also with the hidden lie for get married, and MC solves everything with a smile and a pat on the back, what a disappointment

• Love
Reactions: Nafig

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
whatever Sthep's explanation was, MC should have left her, in the end it only proved that he is a bad and mentally disturbed person, the final do-goodism made me vomit, MC taken for a ride in various aspects, starting also with the hidden lie for get married, and MC solves everything with a smile and a pat on the back, what a disappointment
Sadly there are plenty of guys who are like that so the story is still believable. I was a lot like that myself in my younger days. I'm not that stupid anymore though. I wouldn't tolerate someone like Steph at all these days.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I wouldn't tolerate someone like Steph at all these days.
The whole donnie hook up alone would be a red flag enough to let her hit the road. Her hidden agenda is only the icing on the cake.

And on the other hand, she herself tells MC that he shouldnt trust Gina. Steph is such a hypocrite. I'd love a route where MC wouöd be reverse NTRed by Gina..

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The whole donnie hook up alone would be a red flag enough to let her hit the road. Her hidden agenda is only the icing on the cake.

And on the other hand, she herself tells MC that he shouldnt trust Gina. Steph is such a hypocrite. I'd love a route where MC wouöd be reverse NTRed by Gina..
Steph doesn't stop giving off red flags, which the devs did deliberately. Steph's reveal does explain a lot about Steph. It doesn't excuse her breaches of trust or restore trust. There the devs are in danger of failing, I don't think they understand, there needs to be ramifications to follow in the story for Steph's actions or the story will fail to resonate with people. How could any self-respecting man think that its all okay and be prepared to sweep it all under the rug? Hopefully they have gotten the message as its been brought up to them enough.

Gina is my favourite girl by far and one of the reasons I prefer Asahibito's mod that he made.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Agree.
Throwing Steph out, based on the sum of all her actions, is the only adequate option for ending this situation. The MC, who forgives everything, looks downright disgusting in Steph’s confession scene.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
What exactly does Asahibito's mod?
Its the Alt Ending mod. In two places you can kick Steph to the curb and end up with Gina.
https://f95zone.to/threads/anothers-man-wife-walkthrough-mod-1-71-asahibito.176360/

Agree.
Throwing Steph out, based on the sum of all her actions, is the only adequate option for ending this situation. The MC, who forgives everything, looks downright disgusting in Steph’s confession scene.
3 of the 4 options are "forgive her" options dressed up in different ways. Its an illusion of choice. You don't get 4 choices, only 2. The one option you can tell her she is in trouble, the MC heads off to the bar. Hopefully, we will see something come of that path though I doubt it, there is this tendency of the devs to push the reader in to ''forgive her'' mode. So you the player may not end up getting a choice at all, which would be disappointing. See how it goes.

Reactions: Nafig

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
3 of the 4 options are "forgive her" options dressed up in different ways. Its an illusion of choice. You don't get 4 choices, only 2. The one option you can tell her she is in trouble, the MC heads off to the bar. Hopefully, we will see something come of that path though I doubt it, there is this tendency of the devs to push the reader in to ''forgive her'' mode. So you the player may not end up getting a choice at all, which would be disappointing. See how it goes.
I'm kinda intrigued by the explanation [closes sex e/s] or similar in Asahibito's WT for the 'real trouble' answer, as this isn't the case for 'some trouble', where you didnt get a sex scene either.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
How? From my memoryit starts. As a 4some and then MC and Gina are movinng downstairs
You can have a foursome and then separate to the two different rooms, that is one option. A second option is Steph is pissed off at the MC and sends him and Gina downstairs without a foursome, so you just get the two separate rooms.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Its the Alt Ending mod. In two places you can kick Steph to the curb and end up with Gina.
https://f95zone.to/threads/anothers-man-wife-walkthrough-mod-1-71-asahibito.176360/

In fact, if there is no immediate divorce, all 4 options mean “forgive Steph.” In any case, the MC remains with Steph. There will be a tiny difference in the dialogue, but then everything will converge on the same route. This VN does not tell the story of the couple, it is solely the story of Steph. All events must be exclusively in favor of Steph. The MC plays the role of +1, he is only needed to create the image of a “couple”, but he is not an equal participant in the story.
I agree, this couple is not ready for an open relationship. I will add, this couple is not ready for just a traditional marriage.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
What are the conditions?
Wow you are pushing the limits of my memory now. You agree to bring Donnie home, Steph and Donnie leave and then you have a drink with Gina and invite her back. Steph is pissed you brought her back and sends the MC and Gina downstairs. I could be wrong but I don't have time to replay it at the moment sorry.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
At least some renders from desperate steph taken from her confession in the last update, begging mc to take her back
And in addition, a compilation of the imaginary Tori sex scenes. Because, why should MC leaving Steph change Jasons initial proposition

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes