3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
View attachment 3192002
but the way the script was written, chuck's friend was the one that mentioned it, not chuck.
i don't think the script said anything about Chuck telling his friend to specifically say that to Steph to hurt Steph either.

It would make more sense to me if Chuck's the one that said it instead
It was a win/win for Chuck. While Steph didn't know he made a few dollars and when she found out sooner or later he would get what he wanted, her humiliation. So Chuck was getting off on the whole thing during and after.

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
View attachment 2712434

Overview:
"I have a really strange question for you, so I'm just going to ask it.
Would you like to be in a threesome with me and my wife?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-16
Release Date: 2023-12-16
Developer: Too Perilous
Censored: No
Version: 1.08
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Gallery Mod* -
Walkthrough Mod*

SonsOLiberty thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2712469 View attachment 2712435 View attachment 2712436 View attachment 2712468 View attachment 2712437 View attachment 2712438 View attachment 2712439 View attachment 2712442 View attachment 2712443 View attachment 2712466 View attachment 2712467 View attachment 2712470 View attachment 2712441 View attachment 2712440

I like the game and story, Another Man's Wife and the hot scenes are great in this AVN. The Dev / Creator did a great job.

However, the part that ruined the flow and story for AMW was after the hot sex scene with Jason and Steph, which ended suddenly without a proper finish, and then the Dev adds this unnecessary drama, and endless dialogue about how Steph planned the whole thing from the start. The story does not seem very well thought out or done for this AVN and theme. With all due respect to the Dev, this ruined the momentum and flow of the story, big time.

Another Man's Wife AVN game has a lot of potential, but this sudden route and unnecessary added story line ruined the flow and excitement of the game. Don't get me wrong, I think the Dev did a great job overall, except on the part I mentioned in this latest update.

I hope AMW gets better. I would suggest to the Dev to stick to the original story and flow, minus this newly added twist I mentioned, which only puts a damper in the story. Also, it would be great to see a proper finish in the scenes between Steph and Jason. ;-) Cheers and thanks for sharing. - JB NYC -

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I like the game and story, Another Man's Wife and the hot scenes are great in this AVN. The Dev / Creator did a great job.

However, the part that ruined the flow and story for AMW was after the hot sex scene with Jason and Steph, which ended suddenly without a proper finish, and then the Dev adds this unnecessary drama, and endless dialogue about how Steph planned the whole thing from the start. The story does not seem very well thought out or done for this AVN and theme. With all due respect to the Dev, this ruined the momentum and flow of the story, big time.

Another Man's Wife AVN game has a lot of potential, but this sudden route and unnecessary added story line ruined the flow and excitement of the game. Don't get me wrong, I think the Dev did a great job overall, except on the part I mentioned in this latest update.

I hope AMW gets better. I would suggest to the Dev to stick to the original story and flow, minus this newly added twist I mentioned, which only puts a damper in the story. Also, it would be great to see a proper finish in the scenes between Steph and Jason. ;-) Cheers and thanks for sharing. - JB NYC -
Sorry to disappoint you, but you have missed something. To quote the dev, the scene you are talking about "is the story." The entire story line was written around this scene.

Reactions: Adamska

camube

Jun 4, 2022
The conversation between Jason and Steph after Tori's place visit needs an edit though, it's too repetitive

Also, for some reason, whenever there's an upate my save files always gets messed up but when i try replaying from the beginning, i can't skip texts because the game doesn't recovnizes the texts i've read. That kinda suck.

Most of the game is pretty good though. When the dialogues makes sense, it really makes sense.

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
i can't skip texts because the game doesn't recovnizes the texts i've read.
There's an option you can toggle in Preferences to skip unseen text. I know it may lead to skipping over changes and new content in the earlier chapters, but it might help you quickly skip to your previous save spots:

unseen_text.jpg

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Did anyone already deep dive in all paths and found any new scenes except between the couple itself?
This game is very tricky already and unfortunatley i am at my family and only have a weak laptop there which is even for VN's too slowey to quickly try out all paths and decisions.....

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I would love to hold Steph's hand and stroke her hair and do other Romantic things
While some guy with a huge dick is plowing her as hard as possible
I want to see Steph have the biggest orgasm of her life.

And after the guy has deposited his load in her stretched out vagina
I'll ask him to leave so I can be alone with my sweetheart.

Then we will cuddle up in bed and fall asleep while gently holding each other.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Did anyone already deep dive in all paths and found any new scenes except between the couple itself?
This game is very tricky already and unfortunatley i am at my family and only have a weak laptop there which is even for VN's too slowey to quickly try out all paths and decisions.....
The last update was just the scene with the couple because it is the story, the whole reason for the story. There are no other scenes with the update.

Reactions: Puma1978

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I would love to hold Steph's hand and stroke her hair and do other Romantic things
While some guy with a huge dick is plowing her as hard as possible
I want to see Steph have the biggest orgasm of her life.

And after the guy has deposited his load in her stretched out vagina
I'll ask him to leave so I can be alone with my sweetheart.

Then we will cuddle up in bed and fall asleep while gently holding each other.
but why? no kink shaming, but i seriously dont understand the appeal of said szenario

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
but why? no kink shaming, but i seriously dont understand the appeal of said szenario
Because this player wants to FIND/BUY/TRICK/FORCE SOMEBODY ELSE, some no name bull,
to fulFILL his wife and make her happy,
he is not interested in making her happy, just share the moment.

Such out of it companion anyone should really run away from as quick as possible.

I don't really know.
I have just for as long as I can remember always found scenarios like that to be really hot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I don't really know.
I have just for as long as I can remember always found scenarios like that to be really hot.
i had been on the other side irl, for me it was, but i just dont see the benefit for the regular partner. is this kind of connected to femdom ( another kink i dont get..)

Because this player wants to FIND/BUY/TRICK/FORCE SOMEBODY ELSE, some no name bull,
to fulFILL his wife and make her happy,
he is not interested in making her happy, just share the moment.

Such out of it companion anyone should really run away from as quick as possible.
come as long everyone is consenting no kink should be shamed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
i had been on the other side irl, for me it was, but i just dont see the benefit for the regular partner. is this kind of connected to femdom ( another kink i dont get..)

come as long everyone is consenting no kink should be shamed.
I don't know if it's connected to femdom.
Although I do also find that hot tbh

I just really like the thought of being with a girl Like Steph
and letting her have sex with whoever she wants.
As long as she still loves me that's the most important thing

It's part of the reason I like games like AMW because it allows me to explore my kinks
The way I will never get to in real life

Of course, even without the sharing I would still like this game
Steph is such a beautiful woman.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
The last update was just the scene with the couple because it is the story, the whole reason for the story. There are no other scenes with the update.
Come to think of it, especially since this is an adult game, there should have been a flashback when she was recounting her past. Could just be renders instead of animations like all the other daydream fantasy scenes in the game. Now I think about it, the same thing too for when Tori was recounting her past. And it would be in character for the MC since he is prone to imagining things.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Steam Update 27
We got into the new content this week and continued to look at the replies we received on our information request, so a lot has been happening. First of all, we won’t be updating the game again until January or February. That update will include at least three scenes. We had one big marathon scene with 1.08 that sets up a lot of fun in the next few scenes, so the next update won’t be as long, but it will contain more action.

Second, thanks to everyone who responded to our request for information. Your votes and your comments are all much appreciated and have helped us to gain a better sense of focus on a problem we've been having. The central issue appears to be not so much about wildness as it is degrees of realism. I think that’s where the frustration comes from for some players because the realism comes and goes. There are times in the game where Steph’s behavior is surprising for a married woman and not realistic. We’re doing that on purpose of course, and most players seem to really like it. But it is significantly detracting from the game for players who want a more realistic experience. It also leads to a muted response from the MC’s regarding those behaviors which compounds the effect. He’s already very sigma so the story works, and muting his reactions further so the whole game is not one big long fight pushes it too far for some.

This is an issue mostly in the early game, and then we've already addressed it to a certain extent in the middle. After Steph’s inflection moment, her confession, it’s not an issue. Steph says at the end of her confession that she’s not going to push things too far anymore. Right after that, the player has a choice menu to reframe the relationship. After the twist, the game has always been designed to be as wild or calm as you want it leading into the final reveal.

There are several ways we can address this, so we're still considering what to do about it. A single switch at the start of the game would be the easiest, but there are other things we can do within the scope of what already exists in the game. The more interesting approach would be to incorporate a variable (the dom1 variable) into the Friday night scene and basically put the MC in the position of convincing his wife to go wild. I think people who want a more realistic experience would appreciate Steph saying, "What? I'm you're wife . . . not some bar slut!" Similarly, I think the people seeking the unrealistic experience would enjoy the challenge of corrupting her. I think this would also help in the mid game where we have some opt out options which I've felt were just a little off. I feel this "you have to earn it" approach would ensure that people wanting to avoid the more unrealistic behaviors will easily be able to do that and end up where they want to be with an increased level of respect for both Steph and the MC.

As I have said elsewhere, we are not going to deal with this in 1.09. The next update will be focused on new content. But we will address it because now that I see it clearly, it really bugs me. I want the people seeking a more unhinged and unrealistic experience to have that, but at the same time I want those seeking a more realistic experience to have that as well. So we have some ideas on what to do, and none of it is going to significantly add to what we need to do in terms of finishing the game.

And finally, Happy Holidays to all! We won’t have another news update until after New Year’s. At that point these will start coming once every two weeks. Best wishes to everyone and thanks again for joining us here in Early Access.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I am not sure how the developer came to the conclusion that the issue is "degrees of realism". For me it has always been consistency of character (especially Steph) and player control. Steph often says and then acts in a completely opposite way. Now the revelation may have explained it, albeit contrite, it then becomes an issue of trustworthyness. Lack of trust in a marriage (fictional or real) is a problem. As for player control a no should mean no, not oops too late donny is here.

It does seem from the rest of update message the solution does seem to address the player control aspect that then will steer Steph's character that will hopefully make her more consistent.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Steam Update 27
We got into the new content this week and continued to look at the replies we received on our information request, so a lot has been happening. First of all, we won’t be updating the game again until January or February. That update will include at least three scenes. We had one big marathon scene with 1.08 that sets up a lot of fun in the next few scenes, so the next update won’t be as long, but it will contain more action.

Second, thanks to everyone who responded to our request for information. Your votes and your comments are all much appreciated and have helped us to gain a better sense of focus on a problem we've been having. The central issue appears to be not so much about wildness as it is degrees of realism. I think that’s where the frustration comes from for some players because the realism comes and goes. There are times in the game where Steph’s behavior is surprising for a married woman and not realistic. We’re doing that on purpose of course, and most players seem to really like it. But it is significantly detracting from the game for players who want a more realistic experience. It also leads to a muted response from the MC’s regarding those behaviors which compounds the effect. He’s already very sigma so the story works, and muting his reactions further so the whole game is not one big long fight pushes it too far for some.

This is an issue mostly in the early game, and then we've already addressed it to a certain extent in the middle. After Steph’s inflection moment, her confession, it’s not an issue. Steph says at the end of her confession that she’s not going to push things too far anymore. Right after that, the player has a choice menu to reframe the relationship. After the twist, the game has always been designed to be as wild or calm as you want it leading into the final reveal.

There are several ways we can address this, so we're still considering what to do about it. A single switch at the start of the game would be the easiest, but there are other things we can do within the scope of what already exists in the game. The more interesting approach would be to incorporate a variable (the dom1 variable) into the Friday night scene and basically put the MC in the position of convincing his wife to go wild. I think people who want a more realistic experience would appreciate Steph saying, "What? I'm you're wife . . . not some bar slut!" Similarly, I think the people seeking the unrealistic experience would enjoy the challenge of corrupting her. I think this would also help in the mid game where we have some opt out options which I've felt were just a little off. I feel this "you have to earn it" approach would ensure that people wanting to avoid the more unrealistic behaviors will easily be able to do that and end up where they want to be with an increased level of respect for both Steph and the MC.

As I have said elsewhere, we are not going to deal with this in 1.09. The next update will be focused on new content. But we will address it because now that I see it clearly, it really bugs me. I want the people seeking a more unhinged and unrealistic experience to have that, but at the same time I want those seeking a more realistic experience to have that as well. So we have some ideas on what to do, and none of it is going to significantly add to what we need to do in terms of finishing the game.

And finally, Happy Holidays to all! We won’t have another news update until after New Year’s. At that point these will start coming once every two weeks. Best wishes to everyone and thanks again for joining us here in Early Access.
It looks like some big changes ahead.

Just a couple of thoughts:

If the reveal leads in to fun scenes then it doesn't look like those of us who wanted some consequences will get it. I suspected as much.

I'm on the more realistic story side of things. There are only a few areas of contention that need to be dealt with IMO and those could be changed with some minor text changes.

A more respectful relationship between the couple post reveal would be nice. There are times when they are far from the devoted couple they are suppose to be. The reveal shows why that hasn't been so, but if Steph's erratic behaviour continues post reveal than that would just ruin the whole thing for us realistic narrative nuts.

Dom1 variable or a single start game switch? Hmmm. I think I would rather the switch. I like most of the Friday night scenes as is, so I wouldn't be keen on changing that so what does everyone think? Switch or Dom mechanic? I'm not really in to the corrupting women thing, but I'm not opposed to a path for those who do.

Reactions: Adamska and D Dog
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes