3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't like it in any sharing game when the couple aren't together during sex scenes
It's why I hate alot of those Japanese netorase games because usually the wife only tells him what happens for most of the game
dude fans of those games love that shit and I've no idea why.....from a sharing perspective you'd much rather have the mc in the room, but also from an NTR perspective it'd be much more humilating to have the LI fucked right in front of you while mc is restrained or something.... i've no idea why people like this, I think it's because they see it in comics so they like imitations of that.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
dude fans of those games love that shit and I've no idea why.....from a sharing perspective you'd much rather have the mc in the room, but also from an NTR perspective it'd be much more humilating to have the LI fucked right in front of you while mc is restrained or something.... i've no idea why people like this, I think it's because they see it in comics so they like imitations of that.
Exactly my thoughts
If I'm playing a game with sharing or netorase
I want to be there with my LI while she is having fun and do things like hold her hand

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
In fact, the more one thinks about how the game actually goes, the more they might realize how gaslit we've all been by the dev's story, like "Wait, this is a game about exploring swinging/sharing, threesomes, yet somehow at the current moment, events came together such that the wife is having sex with another guy downstairs, and I'm up here doing nothing?? This doesn't make any sense."
I also agree that there is some disconnect with the reveal of past traumas and how she acted in reaction to those trauma's. You would think it would cause her to be more pushy about having the MC involved and less about pushing him out of the interactions. I would think she would have a fear of him not being involved but instead first outing she kicks him away going the exact same path of the previous trauma. It's that first nite with Donny again that keeps being a problem for me personally even after the reveal.
This is why I no longer play the MC and LC paths. I'm interested in couple sharing/swinging stories, not wife-goes-solo-and-kicks-her-husband-out-of-the-fun stories. As the player/MC I want to be driving the fun, not watching it from the sidelines. If its a couple together, the wife can be as wild as she wants, but that's not what has been happening. Steph goes wild and does her own thing on those lower confidences doesn't do it for me. Its not the story I'm interested in. I find it ironic, Steph says open relationships are not for her and hands it over to the MC to decide. She's right this couple should not be any alternate lifestyle, but she is still happy to do it if hubby says yes lets keep going. There is a bit of a disconnect there.

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
why not release a version for android???
will it really take that much time from the developer???
Apparently he doesn’t want to expand his audience...

Also my comment was deleted, serious man lol :KEK::KEK:

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
What did you think of the reveal?
I liked it a lot. I had signed on to the "she's a nympho" theory awhile back, so I felt like the reveal closely matched the evidence I was already assuming was true to try and understand Steph's weird behavior. I think that's a testament to the author and an indication that this is not bad writing like some have claimed. Even if some scenes were hated and we all didn't appreciate a character's behavior from an "I want to be in full control of the sex scenes" perspective, the scenes are there to clue us in to what's really happening with Steph. Her condition is a fun mystery that's almost solvable before the reveal, if one can get over having a bossy wife in heat! Per the Steam feedback, I think an option to just skip some scenes would make a lot of people happier and make Steph look a bit better to those intolerant of her Friday night antics. My opinion of Tori improved drastically, which made me really happy because I was nervous about disliking a central character for the rest of the story. Who would have thought she'd be the one who seems to have MC's back the most! I still absolutely hate Donny and the forced interaction with him (more Paul though, please), and have the same reservations about Steph's demeanor as many of the readers here. I've never seen her as irredeemable, though, and I believe she's ultimately loyal to the MC and willing to drop the group sex fetish entirely for him. I think she was just tempted to find a way to "have it all" after seeing Tori and Jason so happy together and finally being able to talk with another human about that 'ol fuck, Chuck. My "default MC" is miffed at her stupid approach to revealing the secret and keeping it hidden for so long, but happy to keep swinging with her long into the future. I'm looking forward to the next release, and honestly kind of sad it's going to be wrapping up so soon!

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
Just imagine everything with roles reversed, a husband so eager to fuck multiple girls at the same time, baiting his wife with threesomes just to fuck a random woman at the same evening in front of her and playing her feelings, he would deservedly perceived as a manipulative scumbag
I might have missed the sarcasm in this post, but we don't need to imagine that. You've described MC's basic approach to convince Steph to let him fuck Tori (and, depending on player choices, Gina).

Reactions: Joshy92

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I liked it a lot. I had signed on to the "she's a nympho" theory awhile back, so I felt like the reveal closely matched the evidence I was already assuming was true to try and understand Steph's weird behavior. I think that's a testament to the author and an indication that this is not bad writing like some have claimed. Even if some scenes were hated and we all didn't appreciate a character's behavior from an "I want to be in full control of the sex scenes" perspective, the scenes are there to clue us in to what's really happening with Steph. Her condition is a fun mystery that's almost solvable before the reveal, if one can get over having a bossy wife in heat! Per the Steam feedback, I think an option to just skip some scenes would make a lot of people happier and make Steph look a bit better to those intolerant of her Friday night antics. My opinion of Tori improved drastically, which made me really happy because I was nervous about disliking a central character for the rest of the story. Who would have thought she'd be the one who seems to have MC's back the most! I still absolutely hate Donny and the forced interaction with him (more Paul though, please), and have the same reservations about Steph's demeanor as many of the readers here. I've never seen her as irredeemable, though, and I believe she's ultimately loyal to the MC and willing to drop the group sex fetish entirely for him. I think she was just tempted to find a way to "have it all" after seeing Tori and Jason so happy together and finally being able to talk with another human about that 'ol fuck, Chuck. My "default MC" is miffed at her stupid approach to revealing the secret and keeping it hidden for so long, but happy to keep swinging with her long into the future. I'm looking forward to the next release, and honestly kind of sad it's going to be wrapping up so soon!
I felt much the same. The good news there is another two games that follow for the story. I had decided I was done after game 1, but the reveal has given me a new hope for the series especially on the HC path. Steph is a bit too much on the low path. Speaking of, going forward I don't have a lot of expectations, I'm just happy to let the story flow, my only hope is Steph will be a new Steph who is a bit more appreciative of her husband for putting up with her and maybe a bit apologetic and remorseful for a while to earn her place back by his side. I'm probably expecting a bit too much.

Reactions: Adamska

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I might have missed the sarcasm in this post, but we don't need to imagine that. You've described MC's basic approach to convince Steph to let him fuck Tori (and, depending on player choices, Gina).
You're not wrong, but one of the pair's schemings actually yields dividends because the dev has his hand on the scale.

Reactions: Adamska

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
I just hope that when presented with choices that can reel her in a little want put you on the LC path. And I don't know why all games like this you have to be all the way in with no limitations ( never given a choice to refuse anything) or you make choices that end the game. On the LC she treats your face like an ashtray and you no say. HC your only offered choices where it seems your happy about about everything. Like even if she does something she previously said she wouldn't and then MC is like that's ok as long as your happy I'll just sit an eat shit.

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
You're not wrong, but one of the pair's schemings actually yields dividends because the dev has his hand on the scale.
There's no doubt the D-Train is coming in hard on every route, with Steph as conductor. I hate it as much as the next reader. I just wanted to highlight the fact that the MC in this story is not always a pure, innocent whelp who's morally superior to Steph in his approach to their sex life. He schemes too, he's just at an information disadvantage!

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i just got to play the new update, and when Steph mentioned the 50 bucks price tag, that's just took me out. I post here instead. Why did the dev decide to write it as 50 bucks instead of something higher. 50 bucks is really low. It's too low that it breaks believability instead.

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
Why did the dev decide to write it as 50 bucks instead of something higher. 50 bucks is really low. It's too low that it breaks believability instead.
It wasn't about the money for Chuck, he got off on humiliating and "corrupting" Steph. The $50 price worked better for what he was trying to do when it was revealed to Steph because it was insultingly cheap.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
It wasn't about the money for Chuck, he got off on humiliating and "corrupting" Steph. The $50 price worked better for what he was trying to do when it was revealed to Steph because it was insultingly cheap.
but the way the script was written, chuck's friend was the one that mentioned it, not chuck.
i don't think the script said anything about Chuck telling his friend to specifically say that to Steph to hurt Steph either.

It would make more sense to me if Chuck's the one that said it instead

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes