3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I'd be perfectly fine with a choice. I get that part of the audience want her to behave that way with zero consequences. I'd gladly have them their fun if I get mine...
I'd like to see her earn her place back, what form that would take I don't know, every couple is different, but some contrite behaviour towards the MC would certainly be a start. If the MC just goes for a few drinks and comes back and says all is forgiven, I'd be pretty disappointed.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
For those who want to see some consequences for Steph, what would you imagine those consequences to be? Serious question.

Its fine to say it but how would that be achieved? Please don't say divorce because out side of Asahibito's mod, it isn't going to happen.

Since this is a VN, I'd settle for Steph treating the MC like a partner post reveal instead of a whipping boy. I'd like Steph to show she was sorry through actions and in her behaviour towards the MC and put him first.

Reactions: Phoenix Lord

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
For those who want to see some consequences for Steph, what would you imagine those consequences to be? Serious question.

Its fine to say it but how would that be achieved? Please don't say divorce because out side of Asahibito's mod, it isn't going to happen.

Since this is a VN, I'd settle for Steph treating the MC like a partner post reveal instead of a whipping boy. I'd like Steph to show she was sorry through actions and in her behaviour towards the MC and put him first.
Put her outside in the doghouse on a leash then invite Gina and gym girl from the club over for a 3some :ROFLMAO:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I dont tend to self insert and dont even mind ntr occasionally, depending on the story everyone can fuck everybody for what i care.

But what the fuck this feels like a divorce simulator and not like a couple exploring their sexlife lol

Steph is just the worst, i pitty the mc and the "reveal" damaged her even more imo. A wife slipping and i dont know .. cheating while being drunk and coming clean about it is probably less disgusting to me than a manipulating and sheming woman like Steph.

You cant be less sincere about exploring things as a couple together, the way how she acted pissed/upset when the mc brought the tori idea up while it was her idea the whole time makes me want to puke, im disgusted by manipulating behavior like that in a relationship, its just the worst.

Setting up this huge charade, involving other people, makeing the husband feel bad and guilty while it was all planned all along .. uuurrgghhhhh.

Shes a needy self-centered slut, they should just divorce and she look for a cuckold guy as husband, there are guys into this stuff and its the only way i can see her being happy and not being judged for being a manipulative slut

Just imagine everything with roles reversed, a husband so eager to fuck multiple girls at the same time, baiting his wife with threesomes just to fuck a random woman at the same evening in front of her and playing her feelings, he would deservedly perceived as a manipulative scumbag

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I tried my best to leave anything unrelated, but doing multiple page removals, sometimes otherwise OK posts do get included. If yours was one such I apologize.
So question...

As noted, ALL of the posted related to anything about the update that didn't post favorably are gone.

It is what it is, but I'm confused because the majority of the 8+ posts I had deleted did not mention NTR or even imply it had occured. I did mention that the dev had made the MC's wife, Stef as someone who went well outside the boundaries of their rules and that she was selfish, self-centered and pretty much ignored her husband with how the game was currently structured. I also discussed that the dev had basically started to make the game more cuck focused initially (and prior updastes backed that up, which were then reverted after player complaints) but had been trying to reign that back.

EDIT: I did have 1-2 posts about NTR tropes and where some of the story was reflecting them, I will admit, so apologies if those were off-topic.

Can you clarify where in that was the NTR? Having a discussion about a game that's supposed to be about swinging or an open marriage but one partner doesn't follow the rules, and basically tells their partner to basically "stuff it" if that partner doesn't go along with what they want, is NOT an NTR discussion.

If someone flagged that entire discussion as NTR and it was nuked as such then my question is what is allowed to discuss in a thread about a game? What's to prevent someone who wants the game to be a certain way from simply flagging any opinion that's oppisite their wish and all those posts being deleted again? Is everyone only allowed to post positive comments about a thread? Is anyone allowed to post a dissent about the direction of where a game is going vs. where it's described as going?

I'm not arguing the deletion, II'm just very confused because no one in the the entire multi-page discussion had mentioned NTR at all. Everything was focused on the MC wife's behavior, where people thought it went wrong, if the update actually excused her actions, etc. If we're not even allowed to dispute if a game about swining/open marriage is actually a decent representation of that, and if the spouse is actually following the rules (or not) then it's a bit unclear what the boundaries of what we CAN talk about are.

Really appreciate some clarity, thanks much! :)

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
“A life worth living” & “exciting games” are very good at swinging and sharing paths without cucking you
Ah, yeah ok.

"A life worth living" I dumped pretty quick because it very quickly was shaping up to go the typical "wife slut" route with how she was sneaking sex interactions with the neighbor and others without actually telling the husband. That's not sharing or swinging to me but more cheating. Games that go that route, the typical "wife is a slut" or "wife allows rando guys to do sexual things with her and she never stops it and the MC never stops it or calls her out on it" are not genre's I usually go for.

To tie that game into this one, I'm all for swinging where both partners are involved at the same time, but almost every single game that involves a couple 99.99999% of the time go to the "slut wife" route and the husband is either a cuck, cheated on, or get's like 10% of the action the wife does. I just want to see equality in these games where if the wife is having sex the husband is too. Preferrably at the same time with her and another woman (devils threesome is ok, but should NOT be the only option that occurs), or him and another woman while wife and some other guy happens same room, 3-some or 4-some+ and the wife does NOT keep going to outside guys for sex when she's supposedly involved with her 'loving husband'.

These games all basically imply the husband is not good enough physically or the wife is bored as a valid justification for her to slut around. Many women will say the emotional connection is what makes the physical connection stronger, which is seldom addressed because men are who make these games. If the relationship truly is loving in value and not just words to the wife (or husband) they would ACT like it was, and not say one thingf and do another. This is the biggest issue I have with this game currently, coincidentally. Actions are what really show character, not words.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I don't like the idea of having sex with Tori
If Steph isn't there. We are a team I'll always want her with me

So I'm a little hesitant in the next update if it focuses on Tori & MC
Understand the sentiment, but how did you view the threesome evernts with Donnie then?

Stef basically didn't give a rat's ass if the MC was present when she jumped on Donnie for many people (depending on the patrh), would you say she acted like a team player at that point? Or the situation where she and Jason have sex? Does she wait until her husband is also involved to jump into something?

If you say no to either of these situations, can you clarify why you're in favor of the MC only being involved with other women when Stef is around, when she obviously doesn't follow the same rules? I'm not saying your wrong, but to me it's a bit hypocritical to hold one person to a standard that the other doesn't follow.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016

One of the earlier posters said it, but I'll add some thoughts.

The issue so far has been Stef's lack of self-control and selfish behavior that prioritizes her lust for "new dick" over everything else. It's not even "group sex" she wants because she's ignored anyone other than her and the guy for multiple situations, which means she wants "new dick" not just group stuff. One could very loosely explain away her very rude, aggressive and self-centered behavior on Friday night that she justified because she was jealous, drunk and horny, but I wouldn't excuse or accept that behavior, especially with how she reacted to the MC. It's been pretty clear the dev wants Stef as a loose-cannon slut, or at least the first part so far, not sure if the dev will change that (doubt so) but we'll see.

So how would Stef condone her actions? I think the first part of it is to curb-stomb her desires. The MC would give a flying fuck about what she wants, and she would be forced to watch, or at least listen to the MC railing a few women without her involvement. This is a bit "tit-for-tat" I'll freely admit, but Stef has GOT to learn that everything doesn't go her way and that she is a EQUAL in this, not the dominating partner (this would be HC route I suppose).

If she started acting like a partner, not just going out of control, debasing the MC and acting like a total slut & bitch, then gradually she could be included back into the actions. I'd think that as she's still sort of on 'probation' at this point she'd have to be a cuckqueen for a good while, while the MC got their share of other women long before Stef ever had another cock involved.

Last part of this, is that Stef would never again without expression permission, asked for at that moment have anyone but her husband creampie her. She would also not instigate anything with any other guy without the MC granting permission, or at least approving anything beyond kissing and groping, no fingering, no oral, definitely no sex. But for this past part the MC, if they were back on a more even footing and Stef really had repented and improved her outlook, the MC would also follow the permission required acts.

I assume all of the above would be HC type route, but honestly, the HC route is probably the only one that even is holding Stef accountable for her actions. As many noted, how she's acted so far would be heading to a major break in the marriage if that really happened, not only for her breach of trust (multiple times) but complete disregard of any feedback, emotional or otherwise, that her partner (that she supposedly loves but ignores and belittles) provided.

She's got a LOT to make up for and having her and her selfish desires take a decided back seat, and even initially be excluded from things but be forced to accept the same situation back as she iinstigated, would be the most clear way to reinforce it's not "all about her". Otherwise we're back to the MC is a weak spined dude who is a pseudo-cuck and gives free reign to what she wants and has to get her permission to do anything himself.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Gina is an option too, but I think Steph feels more "threatened" by Tori.
Frankly I'd like the MC to get with Tori more and have Stef not get with Jason as part of any punishment. Tori, at least in the update version I picked and her eatlier comments to the MC when they were upstairs, has been broken herslef but pet herself back together fairly decently. She's also tried to provide good advice to Stef, a good portion of which was ignored, but she's at least trying to help the two of them navigate the rough waters they are in primarily because of Stef's behavior.

Tori is also pretty attractive and knows how to respect boundaries from the story. She's respectful, and doesn't loose control. She's a bit emotionally detached, which you'd have to be based on her backstory, regarding sex but overall I think she'd be a great situation. She and the MC getting together and Stef was either tangentially involved (participating but not involved in the 'main events') or having to watch but not participate would be a good lesson for Stef to learn about boundaries and respecting your partner enough to give them what they want without getting as much in return. This last bit is seriously lacking in how Stef's been written so far.

Tori and Gina involved with the MC with Stef having to watch only would be a great option too. :D So if she was jealous of Gina initially, and she felt threatened by Tori, then all the better to show her just how it feels for one of them to have any sort of physical interactions with others without both being involved.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
honestly I prefer Gina, plus an option where MC tells Sthep to go fuck himself, divorce and let his sister know what a lying whore he married, this Sthep deserves, then after that, he can do what he really wants, gangbang every day, hahahah

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Nafig and Ozygator

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
cant wait to see more of the open relationship of the mc and Steph
even taking too long, this update was good but the next ones need more action

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
One of the earlier posters said it, but I'll add some thoughts.

The issue so far has been Stef's lack of self-control and selfish behavior that prioritizes her lust for "new dick" over everything else. It's not even "group sex" she wants because she's ignored anyone other than her and the guy for multiple situations, which means she wants "new dick" not just group stuff. One could very loosely explain away her very rude, aggressive and self-centered behavior on Friday night that she justified because she was jealous, drunk and horny, but I wouldn't excuse or accept that behavior, especially with how she reacted to the MC. It's been pretty clear the dev wants Stef as a loose-cannon slut, or at least the first part so far, not sure if the dev will change that (doubt so) but we'll see.
i'd like to back that story with an obsene tier if i'd the money loose!

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
i'd like to back that story with an obsene tier if i'd the money loose!
Back Stef as a slut? Well it's what the dev wants to do, with splitting the game, which means the slut part would probably get the lions share of the focus and scenes and the other would be dull and boring. It's pretty clear the dev can't write a balanced couple swing story where the man has a spine and wishes and expectations and expresses them and they are listened to and followed, and not just he get's walked over.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes