3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Yeah,...before that will happen, I'd recommend Dev to organize an orgy with Stef, Tori, Amber and Gina involved and for MC to witness :ROFLMAO:
Eh, why give Stef that pleasure? That would be a BONUS for Stef, and that's not the point of that comment. :) Try again.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Reactions: Turret

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Back Stef as a slut? Well it's what the dev wants to do, with splitting the game, which means the slut part would probably get the lions share of the focus and scenes and the other would be dull and boring. It's pretty clear the dev can't write a balanced couple swing story where the man has a spine and wishes and expectations and expresses them and they are listened to and followed, and not just he get's walked over.
Nah messed update the quote. This i'd back:

If she started acting like a partner, not just going out of control, debasing the MC and acting like a total slut & bitch, then gradually she could be included back into the actions. I'd think that as she's still sort of on 'probation' at this point she'd have to be a cuckqueen for a good while, while the MC got their share of other women long before Stef ever had another cock involved.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
The tamest version is, go home with Steph at Friday -> no 1on1 with donny, though still creampie on Saturday
Don´t invite Paul -> no creampie.
All on HC Route.

The one creampie could be explained with the inexperience of Erick, since he didn´t think so far before.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
The tamest version is, go home with Steph at Friday -> no 1on1 with donny, though still creampie on Saturday
All on HC Route.

The one creampie could be explained with the inexperience of Erick, since he didn´t think so far before.
Nu-oh

Going Home with Donnie & Gina on Friday & talking with Amber ATM the Supermarkt Zero Creampie because no Donnie on Saturday. (Edit: on HC)

Edit: Considering fucking Amber and not inviting Paul & having Dom 4 with Jason, MC gets even more Action then steph. But this doesnt negate her scheming.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
All on HC Route.

I have 2 working braincells, so can you refresh my memory who Eric is? :ROFLMAO: Only guys I remember are Donny, Paul & jason

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
How many updates till Stef is converted into a bbc sex doll and even gets the “queen of spades” trampstamp
View attachment 3187844 View attachment 3187845 View attachment 3187843
View attachment 3187849
Wrong! This Steph has a dirty secret that has nothing to do with any lone wolf brain dead asshole Jason or Tyroone or any other blackstabbing lunatic Tori puppeteers round her little finger ... Steph gets off on threesomes
A few versions ago, I'd say a very good chance, since with the prior spoiler screens it had "church of bbc" written all over it.

Now, I'm not so sure. The whole threesome fetish thing does feel a little 'retconned', like it wasn't the authors first choice, but we'll see if he sticks with it and sees it through.

Yes, I know the game is originally about threesomes, I'm specifically referring to the part of Steph's 'reveal' where she liked group sex so much, that certainly doesn't jibe with the earlier versions of the tori house visit.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Ooh, you can't read between the lines but you got my point of the comment.
Your vision will never happen as the Dev note says ' All sexual acts in the game are consensual'.
Neither does this game have protagonist-dom, protagonist-sub or humiliation tag.
Stef won't allow her hubby that pleasure and he would never humiliate his wife.
You mean the dev is basically giving Stef a free pass to do anything and her (as written so far) weak ass husband will never call her down for it. Yep, I get your point, but the issue is what should happen to Stef, which is what I said, not what you might want, or the dev will actually do with Stef.

Eh, they write how they think people want, it can always be review bombed on Steam if they make just another slut-wife and weak/cuck MC game. *shrugs*

Don't get me wrong, it's not like Stef and all the women as a group is bad, it's why would the husband sit back and not join that? if they "don't allow him to" then we're right back to the game being slut Stef driven and not a couples driven game.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
A few versions ago, I'd say a very good chance, since with the prior spoiler screens it had "church of bbc" written all over it.

Now, I'm not so sure. The whole threesome fetish thing does feel a little 'retconned', like it wasn't the authors first choice, but we'll see if he sticks with it and sees it through.

Yes, I know the game is originally about threesomes, I'm specifically referring to the part of Steph's 'reveal' where she liked group sex so much, that certainly doesn't jibe with the earlier versions of the tori house visit.
The backstory of "likes group sex" doesn't even jive with the current version because Stef seems more interested in "any cock but the MC unless she has to" in some of the paths, not just different approaches to 3 and 4-some content with her AND her husband both included. In her backstory she said she eventually did start having sex with the two dudes and NOT have her bf included, so I guess we're supposed to infer that has carried over and she wants group stuff without her husband? That's how part of it's definitely been written so far.

And agreed, the game definitely started more like hotwife/cuck focus more than anything else.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Nu-oh

Going Home with Donnie & Gina on Friday & talking with Amber ATM the Supermarkt Zero Creampie because no Donnie on Saturday. (Edit: on HC)

Edit: Considering fucking Amber and not inviting Paul & having Dom 4 with Jason, MC gets even more Action then steph. But this doesnt negate her scheming.
Wait, the MC got to fuck Amber at the club? I thought he only got a BJ?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
All on HC Route.

Eh, other games with wife sharing/hotwife and wswapping has condoms being used. No reason why a couple exploring things wouldn't at least use that. It's just common sense, but I guess it's not as exciting lol..

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Eh, other games with wife sharing/hotwife and wswapping has condoms being used. No reason why a couple exploring things wouldn't at least use that. It's just common sense, but I guess it's not as exciting lol..
Condoms are extremely difficult to add hence why few VNs have them. You may have noticed Jewellery is rarely used at all unless its something like a small piercing. Same deal, very time consuming. A dev can pump out another render or two in the time it takes to stuff around with condoms. When you have a couple of thousand renders to do, time is of the essence.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The backstory of "likes group sex" doesn't even jive with the current version because Stef seems more interested in "any cock but the MC unless she has to" in some of the paths, not just different approaches to 3 and 4-some content with her AND her husband both included. In her backstory she said she eventually did start having sex with the two dudes and NOT have her bf included, so I guess we're supposed to infer that has carried over and she wants group stuff without her husband? That's how part of it's definitely been written so far.

And agreed, the game definitely started more like hotwife/cuck focus more than anything else.
Yeah though the chief difference in the backstory IIRC was that Chuck had set up those encounters that way, not her. It wasn't that she preferred having group sex with only other guys, it's that her boyfriend was whoring her out. Meaning I agree with you, this is far from consistent.

Chuck chose not to paricipate. This is a big stretch from her voluntarily excluding husband; if her past story 'reveal' was truly canon, you'd think the first thing she'd do at Jason/Tori's after starting anything sexual with Jason would be to yell "Get your butt over here mc, I want you to join!"

In fact, the more one thinks about how the game actually goes, the more they might realize how gaslit we've all been by the dev's story, like "Wait, this is a game about exploring swinging/sharing, threesomes, yet somehow at the current moment, events came together such that the wife is having sex with another guy downstairs, and I'm up here doing nothing?? This doesn't make any sense."

Last edited:

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Yeah though the chief difference in the backstory IIRC was that Chuck had set up those encounters that way, not her. It wasn't that she preferred having group sex with only other guys, it's that her boyfriend was whoring her out.

Chuck didn't participate on his own accord. This is a big stretch from her voluntarily excluding husband; if her past story 'reveal' was truly canon, you'd think the first thing she'd do at Jason/Tori's after starting anything sexual with Jason would be to yell "Get your ass over here, I want you to join!"
I will agree with this as I also feel there is a disconnect between "this horrible thing happened to me and traumatized me" and also "It really turned me on tho and I love it. let's do it". It's for some reason a thing used by a few dev's to justify doing those kind of things with love interests in games.

I would be a lot more comfortable doing those kind of things with the love interest in a game if it wasn't linked to some past trauma.

EDIT: Sorry not sure I properly responded to the quote.

I also agree that there is some disconnect with the reveal of past traumas and how she acted in reaction to those trauma's. You would think it would cause her to be more pushy about having the MC involved and less about pushing him out of the interactions. I would think she would have a fear of him not being involved but instead first outing she kicks him away going the exact same path of the previous trauma. It's that first nite with Donny again that keeps being a problem for me personally even after the reveal.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Understand the sentiment, but how did you view the threesome evernts with Donnie then?

Stef basically didn't give a rat's ass if the MC was present when she jumped on Donnie for many people (depending on the patrh), would you say she acted like a team player at that point? Or the situation where she and Jason have sex? Does she wait until her husband is also involved to jump into something?

If you say no to either of these situations, can you clarify why you're in favor of the MC only being involved with other women when Stef is around, when she obviously doesn't follow the same rules? I'm not saying your wrong, but to me it's a bit hypocritical to hold one person to a standard that the other doesn't follow.
I don't like it in any sharing game when the couple aren't together during sex scenes
It's why I hate alot of those Japanese netorase games because usually the wife only tells him what happens for most of the game

That's why I'm very nervous about Steph's business trip

And I'm willing to give Steph the benefit of the doubt during those scenes
She is new to the whole swinger lifestyle

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes