3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
Can somebody that plays the “low confidence” Cuck path tell me if Steph tells you more about Chuck and his friends? Basically was curious if Chuck or his friends are “bbc’s” or if she’s had interracial sex before they met or would Jason be her first. Cause on the “high confidence” you can’t tell
No she doesn't...the reveal details are all the same no matter which path.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
Now that we're past all that big secret drama,would love to see actual swinging scenes with Tori/Jason or 3somes where MC watches Jason or Jason watches MC having fun with 2 girls while they jerk off,would love actual cuck scenes in LC route as well where Steph goes on a full slut mode with Jason or others.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I don't think that scene is in the game yet. I don't see that file referenced in the script. Probably in the next update when MC and Tori go on their date.
Great! now I already see MC getting a mere sad sloppy BJ while Steph is together with Donnie, Paul and Jason simultaniously.

I would really like to see possible consequences for her break of trust. such as at least her open marriage is restricted to veto by mc for a time being, or her being cucked by Gina, Tory or else (I'd also like to see content with the girl from the club in front of the bar), or a general possibillity to make her an obedient sub if on dom route.

Last edited:

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I personally would like to see them taking it a bit slower and having only encounters together for the first while.

I feel like if you don't really forgive her then keeping everything in the open no secrets and so no going off to do their own thing would be the best option. Also if you do Forgive her then it would be a weird choice to go off on their own immediately after a big vulnerable moment.

I can't see it being a good idea going from this big reveal to just an MC & Tori scene. or Steph going on business trip and getting some action there. Hopefully get some group scenes. Maybe introduce talking about different fetishes to tailor the experience and set up future scenes.

But also I'll be happy to get past all the drama of Steph's secret and see what she is like when she's a bit more collected and not freaking out so much. Give a payoff for the player getting to Steph's secret and just have some good sex scenes without the drama for a bit.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I was talking about together as in the sense of swinging in threesome or foursomes together. Other then that not sure what your talking about.
maybe i'm an ass, but in MCs shoes i would not accept a 'punishment' which strips ot only her but also me of privileges that the scheming wife took for herself. I see temporarily only restricting Steph not as a petty measure but as a possibility for her to show true remorse. of course this would not be happenig, but one may still be allowed to hope.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
maybe i'm an ass, but in MCs shoes i would not accept a 'punishment' which strips ot only her but also me of privileges that the scheming wife took for herself. I see temporarily only restricting Steph not as a petty measure but as a possibility for her to show true remorse. of course this would not be happenig, but one may still be allowed to hope.
I was not making a statement of forgiving or not forgiving her. I was merely saying what scenes I would like to see going from the reveal.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Great! now I already see MC getting a mere sad sloppy BJ while Steph is together with Donnie, Paul and Jason simultaniously.

I would really like to see possible consequences for her break of truat. such as at least her open marriage is restricted to veto by mc for a time being, or her being cucked by Gina, Tory or else (I'd also like to see content with the girl from the club in front of the bar), or a general possibillity to make her an obedient sub if on dom route.
Its not connected to the script so it may be disguarded or it may be connect to a specific route, etc so we will have to ait and see.

I agree I want to see some consequences for Steph's behaviour, non-disclosure and manipulation of the MC. I don't know too many guys that would roll over and just ignore all that

Reactions: Ozygator

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
I agree I want to see some consequences for Steph's behaviour, non-disclosure and manipulation of the MC. I don't know too many guys that would roll over and just ignore all that
There will be no consequences. For the author, Steph is a sacred cow; he will justify her even in the most absurd ways. Remember, in September we discussed how one of the expected options for this stage, the result, “Steph does whatever he wants. The author rhetorically writes MC is happy, MC likes it.” This is what we got. Even about the “train” scene, when MC goes into another room, the author writes “MC liked it.” The author will defend this 50 dollar whore.
I see two options for further events:
1. The most unlikely. After a couple of dialogues, MC will begin to have amnesia and he will forget everything and forgive everything. Then he will agree with all Steph’s demands. There won't be any choice.
2. I think the second option is the most likely. The author WILL FORCE (there will be no choice) MC to fuck Tori. Gina is not suitable, we need a character close to Steph. After this, the MC will become the guilty party, crawl on his belly to Steph and agree with all her demands.
For the author, the main character is Steph and her return to the profession. There will be no consequences.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
There will be no consequences. For the author, Steph is a sacred cow; he will justify her even in the most absurd ways. Remember, in September we discussed how one of the expected options for this stage, the result, “Steph does whatever he wants. The author rhetorically writes MC is happy, MC likes it.” This is what we got. Even about the “train” scene, when MC goes into another room, the author writes “MC liked it.” The author will defend this 50 dollar whore.
I see two options for further events:
1. The most unlikely. After a couple of dialogues, MC will begin to have amnesia and he will forget everything and forgive everything. Then he will agree with all Steph’s demands. There won't be any choice.
2. I think the second option is the most likely. The author WILL FORCE (there will be no choice) MC to fuck Tori. Gina is not suitable, we need a character close to Steph. After this, the MC will become the guilty party, crawl on his belly to Steph and agree with all her demands.
For the author, the main character is Steph and her return to the profession. There will be no consequences.
I know, I posted previously I doubt it will happen. A few people have mentioned the need for consequences on the Steam thread the dev asked for feedback on. It may happen. The devs have listened before.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes