3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
View attachment 3184233 View attachment 3184236
Tried many routes,but just can't seem to get this scene by playing the game without Asahibito's
gallery mode...It says Mid Dom,Dom=1 didn't work,DOm=4 didn't work as well...Did they dev remov the trigger for this or what.
Does anyone has any save before this?
I don't play the LC route anymore, Stephzilla annoys me on it. I think I remember you had to be dom = 2 and give Steph permission to play. That is all I remember sorry

Asahibito will probably have his mod up and running in the next day

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
View attachment 3184233 View attachment 3184236
Tried many routes,but just can't seem to get this scene by playing the game without Asahibito's
gallery mode...It says Mid Dom,Dom=1 didn't work,DOm=4 didn't work as well...Did they dev remov the trigger for this or what.
Does anyone has any save before this?
Old instructions = Better way to trigger scenes with Jason and Steph.

1. At the bar on Friday night, select the option "Be careful before Steph ever hits on Donny." This will send you home with your wife and give you the opportunity to have a threesome with Donny on Saturday.

To trigger the Jason and Steph watching scene - watch as much as possible of the threesome with Donny on Saturday. You will have two options to join, select "Watch" instead. After the threesome is over, tell Steph you enjoyed watching. This will allow you to see a Jason Steph scene where Jason dominates.

To trigger another Jason/Steph scene where Steph dominates, don't watch anything during the threesome with Donny. Then don't go to Amber at the club. Go talk to the dancing girls and go to the bathroom. Return to the booth after two classes that don't involve Amber. When Steph brings Donnie into the booth, say you want to play her game for the first time, then change your mind and tell Gina to finish the game. This should send you home with Steph and Gina and average confidence. The average confidence of going to Tori without watching triggers a scene with Steph dominating.

This isn't the only way to trigger these scenes, it's just the easiest way to trigger both from the main Friday night path.

At the beginning of the game, there are two ways to watch Steph. First, when you come home and she's already having sex with Donnie. Another option is if you have a threesome on Saturday. Watching her takes you on a path where she asks Jason to dominate her. You must give them both permission to do this. Before you leave the house, you give Steph permission, telling her that she can do what she wants. You give Jason permission between rounds one and two of the lingerie show if you tell him you're okay with something going on between him and Steph.

To trigger another scene with Jason and Steph, you must be on the middle path, so there is no scene in the house with Paul. It's very hard to tell what caught you off guard on Saturday night, but you can tell if you're there if Steph and Gina are into you but aren't drooling over you in dialogue.

Low confidence in visiting Tori and lack of interest in watching or denying permission to Steph or Jason (or both) direct you to the second game, as do high confidence routes. This game ends with its own little scene. You should be able to figure out that a scene along this route doesn't involve Jason, because some routes to it involve you disallowing Jason and Steph's actions. I don't want anyone to feel like they were punished for this choice, because they weren't.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Just because you share, does not make you a cuck. Some that share are, but not all. It's not synonymous. Also there are 3 types of ntr - netorare, netori, and netorase. Netorare is cheating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
you cant get it with dom 4, has to be 1-3.

edit- all these other people talking about dom variable specifically needing to be one value, that's not true, im intimately familiar with code, sadly. It can be between 1-3, and either dom2 (then sp doesnt matter), or dom 1 or 3 and sp > 2, which is achieved by telling Steph go crazy when you leave the house. As always, Jasons answer doesnt matter.

Dom1=5) basically "alpha chad route"
dom1=4) same thing, except you didnt bone Amber or do Paul event
dom1=3) undecided outcome
dom1=2) ntr route (low confidence but you yelled at her or didnt like watching
dom1=1) full on ntrs route where voyeur stat is high.

hey dont group us all together
My bad just thought that was what was needed since every instance that I could find in the code to jump to that particular scene has the code.

if dom1 == 2:
-----$ tp = -1
-----jump scene_eat
else:
-----jump game2

EDIT: I'm just getting back into coding in the last few years. Specifically python coding I'm still a novice in coding.... I don't know what I'm doing half the time LOL

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I have not read the previous pages, so I am not aware of the general opinion about the update. Personally, I really liked it.

"Steph's Big Reveal" gives me mixed feelings.
On the one hand, I sympathize with her and understand her motive, on the other, I am annoyed that her husband was not the person to whom she went for advice and consolation.

I liked their conversation and the questions asked by MC. I don't realy like her answers, but they are understandable.
It’s clear that the authors listened to criticism on Steam.

In general, thanks to the criticism, Steph became more likable and I got a pretty good story.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I have not read the previous pages, so I am not aware of the general opinion about the update. Personally, I really liked it.

"Steph's Big Reveal" gives me mixed feelings.
On the one hand, I sympathize with her and understand her motive, on the other, I am annoyed that her husband was not the person to whom she went for advice and consolation.

I liked their conversation and the questions asked by MC. I don't realy like her answers, but they are understandable.
It’s clear that the authors listened to criticism on Steam.

In general, thanks to the criticism, Steph became more likable and I got a pretty good story.
The reveal was good, it makes her behaviour understandable but not excusable. The manipulation and failure to disclose are a problem, but the game gives you a chance to be angry with her over it, so hopefully Steph will need to earn her way back in to the MCs good graces. Tori comes off much better, she was the one trying to do the right thing.

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
Old instructions = Better way to trigger scenes with Jason and Steph.
To trigger another Jason/Steph scene where Steph dominates, don't watch anything during the threesome with Donny. Then don't go to Amber at the club. Go talk to the dancing girls and go to the bathroom. Return to the booth after two classes that don't involve Amber. When Steph brings Donnie into the booth, say you want to play her game for the first time, then change your mind and tell Gina to finish the game. This should send you home with Steph and Gina and average confidence. The average confidence of going to Tori without watching triggers a scene with Steph dominating.
Thanks for this,so DOM=3 plus don't watching Donny/Steph scene on 1st night is the key for triggering that scene,

Last edited:

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
The reveal was good, it makes her behaviour understandable but not excusable. The manipulation and failure to disclose are a problem, but the game gives you a chance to be angry with her over it, so hopefully Steph will need to earn her way back in to the MCs good graces. Tori comes off much better, she was the one trying to do the right thing.
There is a high probability that the author will simply forgive everything rhetorically, as with the promise “not to undress.” A couple of dialogues and the MC will forget everything.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Whatever helps those wimps here to stop whining all the time.
They managed already to effiminate the plot what does it matter to have a constant nodding house wife in the game...
From an entertaining vn to sth someone usualy switches the channel when watching tv.
Not sure where you see the changes as "effiminate the plot". If anything the changes make the MC stronger in his ego and actions in the game and nnot just a cuck sitting by while his wife dominates.

I think you need to look up the word you used and maybe figure out what it really means.

Reactions: Mr.Music

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Heh I can't believe out of all people ozygator is someone I've argued with in the past, because on this thread I'm in furious agreement with him.

This is dead on, shares my own view of the game's ultimate motivation. I do appreciate the 'may feel' comment, as dev has droned on and on about work going into models when I could whip up something more attractive and unique than Steph in 10 minutes.

All one had to do was see the original Jason/Tori house scenes to know exactly where the dev's interests lay. I've said it again and again here, people need to read the dialogue. "Look, he's about to blow her back out!" This is classic IR-cuck talk, it would be right at home in "Couples Duet", not a swinging game, and immediately revealed what the dev liked.
These are all good NTR tropes, I would add a few like:

7. The NTR antagonist (often the token bbc but not always) can never be the butt of jokes or suffer misfortune himself, he's protected by plot armor against even the slightest humiliation or embarassment.

8. The MC is never given autonomy. NTR is impossible once MC has the ability to truly act on his own free will.

9. The NTR antagonist never has any strife or boredom with the LI he's stealing away. In the real world, I bet this happens much more often. Sure, there are good-looking cads that swoop in and ruin marriages/relationships, but then they get bored after awhile, and move on to the next thing leaving the LI lonely and rejected by both sides. I've also seen this play out the opposite way, the LI gets tired of the cad quickly, realizing he's just a fuckboi, and either returns to the original partner or someone else. In NTR games, the LI NEVER rejects or humiliates the antagonist.

*I do realize in some japanese ntr stories the antagonist leaves the LI, but this happens far slower than it would it real life; most professional cads would get bored after a few nights..
We've argued? About what? lol :D I'm as pleasant and non argumentative as they come. :p

Yeah I saw couples duet and stopped playing about like 2-3 minutes when the other characterrs were intreoduced and I could see where it was going. Ripped the pics and sure enough, typical cuck/wife as slut story.

Why is it so hard to write an actual swinging story where BOTH partners actually talk, set boundaries, and explore without it always turning into wife-slut trope? Blah... Either there are a LOT of low self-confidence types out there, or it's a LOT of guys fantasies to be the one 'stealing' someone's partner. If the latter is the case, more power to them, but I just hope IRL they are on the receiving end of it one day, they might have a different opinion on it.

Hmm, games most missing on F95... 1) truly equal swap/swing games where both partners get to have fun equally, and 2) the "dude is cucked but then finds out about it and goes nuclear on the antagonist and the LI". This second one would be fun to occur and then the MC move on and get a harem that's better for him. :D We could get a multi genre game going.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
We've argued? About what? lol :D I'm as pleasant and non argumentative as they come. :p

Yeah I saw couples duet and stopped playing about like 2-3 minutes when the other characterrs were intreoduced and I could see where it was going. Ripped the pics and sure enough, typical cuck/wife as slut story.

Why is it so hard to write an actual swinging story where BOTH partners actually talk, set boundaries, and explore without it always turning into wife-slut trope? Blah... Either there are a LOT of low self-confidence types out there, or it's a LOT of guys fantasies to be the one 'stealing' someone's partner. If the latter is the case, more power to them, but I just hope IRL they are on the receiving end of it one day, they might have a different opinion on it.

Hmm, games most missing on F95... 1) truly equal swap/swing games where both partners get to have fun equally, and 2) the "dude is cucked but then finds out about it and goes nuclear on the antagonist and the LI". This second one would be fun to occur and then the MC move on and get a harem that's better for him. :D We could get a multi genre game going.
“A life worth living” & “exciting games” are very good at swinging and sharing paths without cucking you

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
6. The MC never takes any actions to retaliate against the NTR, or their former partner
I really crave a NTR game where MC could do this...

Just kick the LI out of the house and let her crawl back sobbing some time later, and MC takes her back under the condition of full submission to him...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ozygator

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Can somebody that plays the “low confidence” Cuck path tell me if Steph tells you more about Chuck and his friends? Basically was curious if Chuck or his friends are “bbc’s” or if she’s had interracial sex before they met or would Jason be her first. Cause on the “high confidence” you can’t tell

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
“A life worth living” & “exciting games” are very good at swinging and sharing paths without cucking you
a life worth living has some bad writing to, like the glory hole scene which allows zero consequences even if MC is faithful or the wifes belittleling comments if MC doesnt fuck at the sharing party.

exiting games is to focussed on wife sharing instead of swapping for me, bit its indeed a good example how a consenting open relation ship is realized.

• Love
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I really crave a NTR game where MC could do this...

Just kick the LI out of the house and let her crawl back sobbing some time later, and MC takes her back under the condition of full submission to him...
Did you ever play “the tyrant”? it’s abandoned now but you did get to retaliate and kill if you wanted to the guys in the gang that had your mom drugged to be a prostitute

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ozygator

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Did you ever play “the tyrant”? it’s abandoned now but you did get to retaliate and kill if you wanted to the guys in the gang that had your mom drugged to be a prostitute
I could not finish that game. lol But I do also love Exciting Games and A Life Worth Living.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't like the idea of having sex with Tori
If Steph isn't there. We are a team I'll always want her with me

So I'm a little hesitant in the next update if it focuses on Tori & MC

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

As if Steph bothered if MC was present...
In my book she's forfeit any consideration or entitlements and is lucky that there isnt and option to let her sleep on the porch

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

That will be interesting to see. With the reveal, Tori didn't want to fuck MC so it may not happen now. If they do, what will that mean?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes