3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
The premise: Steph tells MC - I am free to go bang any idiot - she jumps on Donni next second - she is corruption the unsuspecting totally lame brain dead idiot straight up.
I'm not really in to the corrupting women thing, but I'm not opposed to a path for those who do.
How else would MC get girls? Wait for dev or the plot to drop them in his thriobbing lap?
Jason just offered his wife as a sex sleeve to MC - is that what you want
from a ” realistic narrative nuts” perspective?

All 0ther girls should all act like Steph and throw themselves at MC the way Steph keeps throwing herslef at every idiot guy, acting as a free use mentally disabled whore?

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I am not sure how the developer came to the conclusion that the issue is "degrees of realism". For me it has always been consistency of character (especially Steph) and player control. Steph often says and then acts in a completely opposite way. Now the revelation may have explained it, albeit contrite, it then becomes an issue of trustworthyness. Lack of trust in a marriage (fictional or real) is a problem. As for player control a no should mean no, not oops too late donny is here.

It does seem from the rest of update message the solution does seem to address the player control aspect that then will steer Steph's character that will hopefully make her more consistent.
Hopefully the player will have more control. My nagging may be paying off lmao. I think they are good guys, they are just a bit lost at times and it leads to a lot of frustration. I'm a lot more hopeful then I was pre-reveal that's for sure.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
The dev should just really stick to the Confidence variable. No need for a switch or a billion other variables. The game already stated there are 3 paths depending on the Confidence, just deliver on it. One can be the "faithful, non-slutty" Steph and another could be the wild Steph and another for whatever else. Rename the variable to something more appropriate if needed but it was mainly working from the start before the dev abandoned it.

All the changes so far in the game speak to the fact that there is not a solid design document and game flow in place before coding the game.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The premise: Steph tells MC - I am free to go bang any idiot - she jumps on Donni next second - she is corruption the unsuspecting totally lame brain dead idiot straight up.

How else would MC get girls? Wait for dev or the plot to drop them in his thriobbing lap?
Jason just offered his wife as a sex sleeve to MC - is that what you want
from a ” realistic narrative nuts” perspective?
I don't care if the MC gets girls. I'm not here for lewd animations, I can get as many of them as I like without reading through VNs to get to one. I'm here for good erotic stories. If the MC only fucks the wife the whole story I'm fine with that as long as the story is good and there is an erotic element. Its a mystery to me why people are just here for lewds and animations when it so easy to get them without having to read VNs, but each to their own

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The dev should just really stick to the Confidence variable. No need for a switch or a billion other variables. The game already stated there are 3 paths depending on the Confidence, just deliver on it. One can be the "faithful, non-slutty" Steph and another could be the wild Steph and another for whatever else. Rename the variable to something more appropriate if needed but it was mainly working from the start before the dev abandoned it.

All the changes so far in the game speak to the fact that there is not a solid design document and game flow in place before coding the game.
I agree. The addition of another variable for the Friday night scenes could risk the best part of the game.

Reactions: asahibito

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It looks like some big changes ahead.

Just a couple of thoughts:

If the reveal leads in to fun scenes then it doesn't look like those of us who wanted some consequences will get it. I suspected as much.

I'm on the more realistic story side of things. There are only a few areas of contention that need to be dealt with IMO and those could be changed with some minor text changes.

A more respectful relationship between the couple post reveal would be nice. There are times when they are far from the devoted couple they are suppose to be. The reveal shows why that hasn't been so, but if Steph's erratic behaviour continues post reveal than that would just ruin the whole thing for us realistic narrative nuts.

Dom1 variable or a single start game switch? Hmmm. I think I would rather the switch. I like most of the Friday night scenes as is, so I wouldn't be keen on changing that so what does everyone think? Switch or Dom mechanic? I'm not really in to the corrupting women thing, but I'm not opposed to a path for those who do.
Yeah aside from the oft-mentioned water scene, I think friday night is by and large pretty good as-is. My fear as stated prior is the dev seems to conflate sexuality intensity with emotional fidelity, so the kind of switch he's talking about will likely have a neutering effect on future scenes for a more faithful path.
Wait, you mean having a thousand interwoven labels with bi-directional jumps in a single renpy script file isn't the best way to do it?

Good Lord. If I ever talked to the dev one on one, I'd show him how to use calls, how to title labels appropriately, how to separate these labels in different script files appropriately, etc.

I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but there's no need for all these odd variable conventions and operations. He could save himself so much work and have cleaner code without getting cute...instead we have stuff like this $sp nonesense instead of simple statements like "if not mcStephAgreeWild and not mcJasonCoolIt: goto jasonStephBJstart"

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Yeah aside from the oft-mentioned water scene, I think friday night is by and large pretty good as-is. My fear as stated prior is the dev seems to conflate sexuality intensity with emotional fidelity, so the kind of switch he's talking about will likely have a neutering effect on future scenes for a more faithful path.

Wait, you mean having a thousand interwoven labels with bi-directional jumps in a single renpy script file isn't the best way to do it?

Good Lord. If I ever talked to the dev one on one, I'd show him how to use calls, how to title labels appropriately, how to separate these labels in different script files appropriately, etc.

I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but there's no need for all these odd variable conventions and operations. He could save himself so much work and have cleaner code without getting cute...instead we have stuff like this $sp nonesense instead of simple statements like "if not mcStephAgreeWild and not mcJasonCoolIt: goto jasonStephBJstart"
I write my code similar to the devs of AMW, I'm open to suggestions on how to do it better if you have some sources to send me to. Always happy to learn. This might be better in a PM though.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
The strangest message from the author. Steph's behavior fully corresponds to the behavior of a whore, everything is realistic. The most unrealistic thing about the game is the behavior of the MC, an amoeba with two functions: “agree” and “like”. While the MC cannot say “no”, “don’t like”, until there is a choice other than eight “yes” options, we cannot talk about any realism. Changing the variables will not add realism.
"What? I'm you're wife... not some bar slut!" the author was embarrassed to continue the phrase, I will help him. "What? I'm you're wife... not some bar slut! I'm a 50 dollar whore." If such a dialogue takes place, the MC should remind him of it during Steph’s confession.
Corrupt Steph, this is where the author intrigued me. It’s very interesting how the MC will corrupt a whore? How will MS teach a cow to eat grass? Here the author made a powerful move.
The only way to make the story realistic is to make an MC with teeth and balls. An MC capable of pouring a glass of water on Steph's head. An MC who can say “no/don’t like it.” An MC capable of independently choosing where, when, with whom. An MC who is capable of Steph’s remark: “If I agree to this, you better be comfortable with something like that happening” (and all the similar ones) can respond: “You also have no right to interfere in my choice.” To make a choice work, "no" must mean "no", the choice must work the way it is labeled. No dialogue or variables will add realism. In the current version, the whole choice is a meaningless farce, it all ended with two phrases: “MC likes everything” and “MC agrees.” What's the point of changing dialogs and variables if the result doesn't change?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.08 + WT by asahibito

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 639 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Guys at the beginning of the game is it possible to choose only Gina and skip Donny? Or is Gina only available if Donny has threesomes first? Should MC and Steph only be with girls? :unsure:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
So Friday night event is a fixed plot?
To clarify you can get on Friday night:
a foursome with Gina and Donnie
3some with Donnie
Steph and Donnie in the main bedroom and MC and Gina in the guest bedroom
Steph and MC

If you only have Steph and MC Friday night, Steph will get Donnie over on Saturday morning. If the MC says no it ends up gameover. So to play the game you have to put up with Donnie.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
To clarify you can get on Friday night:
a foursome with Gina and Donnie
3some with Donnie
Steph and Donnie in the main bedroom and MC and Gina in the guest bedroom
Steph and MC

If you only have Steph and MC Friday night, Steph will get Donnie over on Saturday morning. If the MC says no it ends up gameover. So to play the game you have to put up with Donnie.
So Donnie is inevitable for the plot.:FacePalm:

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes