3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Seems like because Tori and Steph had plans(stupid ones that make no sense in any context) everyone ignores the fact that Jason betrayed his own friend and work partner for some ass. Jason lied to MC just to bang Steph. He knew Steph wanted a 3some and wanted to test the waters with her husband MC and he knew Tori had no intention of having sex with MC, yet he not only initiated it, but went along with everything. So even if he really didnt know the whole story about Steph he knew that much and lied to MC then fucked Steph. And Tori, who was "helping" Steph, wants to be mad at Jason even though she knew Steph was a degenerate sex fiend, but she served Steph up to him anyway.

Sooo, it doesnt really matter what MC decides to do with Steph, he still has to confront Tori and Jason. There should be an option to steal the hidden money Jason was talking about and frame him for it, then retiring somewhere tropical, filthy rich, while whoring out Steph and Tori to drunk tourists. Regardless, its not just Steph/MC relationship that needs resolution.

Oh and no matter which options you choose or are forced to choose, Steph is a sex addicted slut, and wants to continure being one. She just doesnt want money exchanged or to be lied to or to be deceived or used or betrayed in anyway, but its okay if she does that to her husband. So aside from creating lewd scenes, her story is done now when you think about it. To continue the story from here, it would all have to be about consequences.

...Lol, Steph's confession reminds me of the scene when Neo meets the Architect in the Matrix.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Sooo, it doesnt really matter what MC decides to do with Steph, he still has to confront Tori and Jason. There should be an option to steal the hidden money Jason was talking about and frame him for it, then retiring somewhere tropical, filthy rich, while whoring out Steph and Tori to drunk tourists. Regardless, its not just Steph/MC relationship that needs resolution.
I agree there needs more resolution and that should come in the next scenes when the MC meets Tori. The dev and I have different views on Jason, I think the MC should have issue with Jason especially on the lower DOM levels, the dev disagrees. Its the devs story.

Oh and no matter which options you choose or are forced to choose, Steph is a sex addicted slut, and wants to continure being one. She just doesnt want money exchanged or to be lied to or to be deceived or used or betrayed in anyway, but its okay if she does that to her husband. So aside from creating lewd scenes, her story is done now when you think about it. To continue the story from here, it would all have to be about consequences.
The choice to forgive Steph is a dud. Four options, 3 of them are forgive her instantly. The 4th where the MC goes off to the bar will end up the same. Its disappointing. There should be consequences and I have raised this a few times. Maybe I'm just a grumpy old bastard, I'd be sympathetic to what she revealed but once it was all out I'd want a lot more answers. I'd be asking a lot more questions of Steph. Anyway, we shall see how the story progresses from here.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Seems like because Tori and Steph had plans(stupid ones that make no sense in any context) everyone ignores the fact that Jason betrayed his own friend and work partner for some ass. Jason lied to MC just to bang Steph. He knew Steph wanted a 3some and wanted to test the waters with her husband MC and he knew Tori had no intention of having sex with MC, yet he not only initiated it, but went along with everything. So even if he really didnt know the whole story about Steph he knew that much and lied to MC then fucked Steph. And Tori, who was "helping" Steph, wants to be mad at Jason even though she knew Steph was a degenerate sex fiend, but she served Steph up to him anyway.
I agree there needs more resolution and that should come in the next scenes when the MC meets Tori. The dev and I have different views on Jason, I think the MC should have issue with Jason especially on the lower DOM levels, the dev disagrees. Its the devs story.
This will never happen in 1000 years. And it's chiefly for the following reason I've been so loud in the past about dev being a huge bbc fetishist. The obvious bbc fetishist tell ISN'T the presence of interracial scenes, it's that the "bull" character can never be made to look foolish, never get pushback from other characters (particularly the women).

Even Donny, who many rightfully take issue with in the infamous water scene, has routes where MC or Steph mock him as being "clownish". Not so with Jason. He's protected by plot armor.

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
This will never happen in 1000 years. And it's chiefly for the following reason I've been so loud in the past about dev being a huge bbc fetishist. The obvious bbc fetishist tell ISN'T the presence of interracial scenes, it's that the "bull" character can never be made to look foolish, never get pushback from other characters (particularly the women).

Even Donny, who many rightfully take issue with in the infamous water scene, has routes where MC or Steph mocks him as being "clownish". Not so with Jason. He's protected by plot armor.
Plot armor :LOL: I like that. I must remember it. Unfortunately, you are probably right.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Plot armor :LOL: I like that. I must remember it. Unfortunately, you are probably right.
For me, the insertion of even a single line or two of dialogue that defies what I said above would make a HUGE difference. Like maybe if you're on the lower dom levels but agree with Steph ahead of time to set boundaries, either MC or Steph makes a terse remark when Jason and Tori try and go too far. Yet I doubt that will ever happen.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Too Perilous Bi-Weekly Update # 30

We’re working steadily on the game and seeing good progress. There are three main scenes that will be included in the next update, and at this point, two of them are basically finished. The third has a lot less dialogue, so it should come quickly by comparison. I don’t have an estimate as to when the next update to the game will be. Originally, my optimistic target for the update was Jan. 21, and obviously that didn’t happen. I really wish I could say something specific at this point because I would call this “in the window” time, but I want to be sure that we include all of the content intended for update 1.09 without pushing anything back. My hope is that it is before the end of February, but I’m not going to promise that. I do consider this next update significant enough that we are delaying all work with curators until after it is out, so we want to be sure it is right.

So in short, are we feeling the crunch between getting the next update out quickly and making sure it has everything we want in it? Hell ya. But I will go ahead and say that this time, content is absolutely going to win that tug of war.

And on that note, I’d like to say something about a comment that was made about Patreon. We’re not going to Patreon. We are going to finish this game here in Early Access on Steam as soon as we can if for no other reason than I have a growing file full of assets for the next game that I really want to get into. After that, we will continue to add to this game here on Steam as well as give updates on the next title. Beyond that, we’re too busy to mess with other platforms right now.

Again, I’d like to say thank you to all of you for being here for Early Access and being patient with us as we develop this first title. I think it is worth repeating that we have learned a lot through this process, and your participation in the process has contributed greatly to what our final product will look like.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes