3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Talktothehand

Feb 27, 2021
I believe this is by far the longest time that we didn't get update ( we use to get many fix and some new content rework time to time).

I hope the next update is worth the wait.

I wish steph gets gets a threesome/gangbang with Jason;)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Tooperilous be killing this game slowly by no updating it in so long. Sadly bc i love the game
I believe this is by far the longest time that we didn't get update ( we use to get many fix and some new content rework time to time).

I hope the next update is worth the wait.

I wish steph gets gets a threesome/gangbang with Jason;)
There has only been 8 weeks since the last update. In that time there was Christmas and New years and they took some time off for themselves. I'm sure you can find something more constructive to do.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't want to see it happen either... They way these dev's want the story to go...more loving than cheater... I just don;t think they will have her get preg by someone else. THey will go off into the sunset enjoying the new lifestyle... lol
Yeah, I was mostly joking.
But it wouldn't be cheating if the mc was supportive of it happening.

I do want to see Jason bang her though.
I wasn't joking about that part.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah, I was mostly joking.
But it wouldn't be cheating if the mc was supportive of it happening.

I do want to see Jason bang her though.
I wasn't joking about that part.
Jason did bang her once.... But I would love to see him do it as MC does HIS wife ! a full swap... That would be hot ! Maybe even get Stepf into a DP action... THat is a dream Hottness ! MC has approached anal a couple time with her.... Here is hoping .

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Jason did bang her once.... But I would love to see him do it as MC does HIS wife ! a full swap... That would be hot ! Maybe even get Stepf into a DP action... THat is a dream Hottness ! MC has approached anal a couple time with her.... Here is hoping .
I don't really care about Tori tbh
I only care that Steph has fun & is happy.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Is Gina considered a main character?
If not, that would be a shame because I do agree she is awesome.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
i dont care about Steph anymore. i'd like to meet my girl Gina again. and learn the name of the club girl. oh and of course fuck Tory to royally piss off Steph
Is Gina considered a main character?
If not, that would be a shame because I do agree she is awesome.
From what we have been told, Gina will be back for some fun. Probably while Steph is away.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Honestly Grumpy I don't like the idea of Steph doing stuff while she is away.
I really hope we get an option to go with Steph on her trip.
I agree, and according to the devs you will get to choose what Steph gets up to by your choices so it will be on you what Steph gets up to apparently.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I agree, and according to the devs you will get to choose what Steph gets up to by your choices so it will be on you what Steph gets up to apparently.
At least we'll get choices on how things happen then.
Even if I would much rather be there in person.

I'm just kind of sick of the trope of the wife sending videos or pictures to the mc in these games.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes