3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
At the beginning of the evening, when MC/Gina/Steph are dancing together, in the background there is a blonde guy and a girl in a red dress, these are her shoes.
I thought that too, but nothing ever came from it. I'm trying to figure out was there a point or did I miss something.

Okay now answer me what happened Sunday morning between Steph and Gina. Steph took the time to put on all the lingerie,but nothyhas ever been said about it.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
At the beginning of the evening, when MC/Gina/Steph are dancing together, in the background there is a blonde guy and a girl in a red dress, these are her shoes.
I thought that too, but nothing ever came from it. I'm trying to figure out was there a point or did I miss something.

Okay now answer me what happened Sunday morning between Steph and Gina. Steph took the time to put on all the lingerie,but nothyhas ever been said about it.
Someone said the couple are the couple that join the story in the next game. I can't remember if that was speculation or if it came from the dev.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020

You didn't miss anything. In the current version, in the game folder, there are no images of the night/morning events with Steph/Gina.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Too Perilous Bi-Weekly Update # 31

I’ve been pretty tight-lipped on specifics for a few months now in these news updates. So if you’ve been waiting for an update with details, this is the one to read.

We have set a target of releasing update 1.09 on March 1. I feel good about having an update by the 1st even though we have been contending with an unforeseen problem since 1.08. We’ll call it a good problem.

Most of you who read these news updates know that we’ve expanded paths and moved some content forward as well as added some options we did not originally intend. Let me say up front that we don’t regret one bit of it. These changes were pretty easy on the front side, but now that we are on the backside of those changes . . . oh boy! Basically, there are over a hundred scenarios in terms of key variable combinations to account for coming out of Steph’s big talk. I'm not saying there are a hundred paths. I'm saying we had to account for over a hundred possibilities in advancing the story to one of about four places. We were expecting about twenty, but some of the things we did compounded and then compounded again what could happen. Regardless all of that now flows into three primary scenes being added with 1.09. One is focused on Tori, so if you opted to not go to Tori's there are two scenes and maybe some transition stuff.

So 1.09 will feature three all new scenes that will follow Steph’s big talk. One scene has two versions and another has three. Update 1.09 will also feature the new choice in the bar on Friday night where the player gets to really frame what happens Friday night and beyond (Realistic or Fantastical). We’ve played through this a few times, and we really like the way this piece functions. It occurs right before Steph goes to talk to Donny and the MC starts talking to Gina. Does this addition mean you need to restart the game? No. All existing saves will still work.

So when we release 1.09 around March 1, we will have more details on that content in the update notes. I am going to go ahead and say that there will be a 1.09a. We will add animations, continue to replace old animations, and possibly add some variety to help the various paths through the new 1.09 content to be more complete and unique. There won't be new scenes with 1.09a. After that, we will work through to Final Release and update 1.10.

Update 1.10 will focus on the business trip. Everything happens fast once we get to Steph either taking or not taking her trip. 1.10 will resolve all business questions, finalize all of the relationships, expose what’s really been going on, and include at least five animated scenes. I think that will take us three to four months, so I am going to say that our goal is to hit Final Release on August 1.

Final Release will also include one of our loop endings. For those who are relatively new to our news updates, our loop endings are short stories that allow you to spend a little more time with our characters in short stories that have nothing to do with the main story. They have choices and can be played repeatedly with different results.

The first loop ending will be Steph and the MC going on vacation to a tropical paradise. (Yes, Steph’s red bikini gets more than one scene in what’s coming next.) If in the main game you chose to end your open marriage, this will be a fun little monogamous adventure with your wife mixed with some interesting interactions with the couple in the next bungalow. If you chose to keep your open marriage, it could be an adventure where you and Steph attempt to seduce the couple in the next bungalow. You might tease the neighbors with a peep show, or maybe they tease you with a show . . . or maybe someone gets a lot more than a show.

Update 1.10 will also feature the galleries which will be accessible at the end of the game along with the loop endings. The full list of galleries will be visible once you reach the ending screen, but you’ll only be able to click through on content you played under whatever save you are accessing.
And as I have said before, we will add more loop endings as we work on our next title. Right now we have plans for a total of five loop endings. Three involve Tori and Jason, so they will be specific to game play that included Tori and Jason. The loop endings will be free additions to the game. When the game releases, we won't change price and we won't charge for DLC's. We are going to be adding these things to the game just for fun and to increase the value of the title.

And I have not forgotten the "walk through" I made and put in the discussion area. I am planning to update that sometime in April.

So a lot is going on and a lot is still to come. Thanks for being here and being patient in this process. We are excited to get all of this and more out to you as soon as we can.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm excited for the next release.
I'm also looking forward to the sequel.

I wonder what Steph will do next?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
March 1 update...

Go watch Dune Part 2 or stay home and play the game? The tough decisions in life. :LOL:
A few AMW plays first and the Dune a bit later. The first few days of Dune will be too many noisy people for my liking. The new content sounds like it will be interesting.

I'm going to tell Steph to go wild during that bar scene.
Let out your inner beast Steph honey.
Unleash the Steph shackles and watch her go...
Only if she likes a serve of divorce with that. I'm happy to share in the right circumstances but Steph can't be trusted to respect my MC the way she goes about things. Yeah I know, I'm grumpy old bastard ;)

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Steph can't be trusted to respect my MC the way she goes about things.
because if analyzed rationally, Steph is a cheating bitch.

cheating is not respecting the premediated rules of a relationship.

in a traditional relationship, this rule is usually, that sex happens exclusivly between the spouses.

in an open relationship, this rule might be, like in ANMW, that there must be a mutual agreement between the spouses regarding extramarital partners. by not giving MC that choice with Donnie and with Jason makes Steph a cheating whore, who should be treates as such.

sorry not sorry joshi

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020

I’ve been pretty tight-lipped on specifics for a few months now in these news updates. So if you’ve been waiting for an update with details, this is the one to read.

We have set a target of releasing update 1.09 on March 1. I feel good about having an update by the 1st even though we have been contending with an unforeseen problem since 1.08. We’ll call it a good problem.

Most of you who read these news updates know that we’ve expanded paths and moved some content forward as well as added some options we did not originally intend. Let me say up front that we don’t regret one bit of it. These changes were pretty easy on the front side, but now that we are on the backside of those changes . . . oh boy! Basically, there are over a hundred scenarios in terms of key variable combinations to account for coming out of Steph’s big talk. I'm not saying there are a hundred paths. I'm saying we had to account for over a hundred possibilities in advancing the story to one of about four places. We were expecting about twenty, but some of the things we did compounded and then compounded again what could happen. Regardless all of that now flows into three primary scenes being added with 1.09. One is focused on Tori, so if you opted to not go to Tori's there are two scenes and maybe some transition stuff.

So 1.09 will feature three all new scenes that will follow Steph’s big talk. One scene has two versions and another has three. Update 1.09 will also feature the new choice in the bar on Friday night where the player gets to really frame what happens Friday night and beyond (Realistic or Fantastical). We’ve played through this a few times, and we really like the way this piece functions. It occurs right before Steph goes to talk to Donny and the MC starts talking to Gina. Does this addition mean you need to restart the game? No. All existing saves will still work.

So when we release 1.09 around March 1, we will have more details on that content in the update notes. I am going to go ahead and say that there will be a 1.09a. We will add animations, continue to replace old animations, and possibly add some variety to help the various paths through the new 1.09 content to be more complete and unique. There won't be new scenes with 1.09a. After that, we will work through to Final Release and update 1.10.

Update 1.10 will focus on the business trip. Everything happens fast once we get to Steph either taking or not taking her trip. 1.10 will resolve all business questions, finalize all of the relationships, expose what’s really been going on, and include at least five animated scenes. I think that will take us three to four months, so I am going to say that our goal is to hit Final Release on August 1.

Final Release will also include one of our loop endings. For those who are relatively new to our news updates, our loop endings are short stories that allow you to spend a little more time with our characters in short stories that have nothing to do with the main story. They have choices and can be played repeatedly with different results.

The first loop ending will be Steph and the MC going on vacation to a tropical paradise. (Yes, Steph’s red bikini gets more than one scene in what’s coming next.) If in the main game you chose to end your open marriage, this will be a fun little monogamous adventure with your wife mixed with some interesting interactions with the couple in the next bungalow. If you chose to keep your open marriage, it could be an adventure where you and Steph attempt to seduce the couple in the next bungalow. You might tease the neighbors with a peep show, or maybe they tease you with a show . . . or maybe someone gets a lot more than a show.

Update 1.10 will also feature the galleries which will be accessible at the end of the game along with the loop endings. The full list of galleries will be visible once you reach the ending screen, but you’ll only be able to click through on content you played under whatever save you are accessing.
And as I have said before, we will add more loop endings as we work on our next title. Right now we have plans for a total of five loop endings. Three involve Tori and Jason, so they will be specific to game play that included Tori and Jason. The loop endings will be free additions to the game. When the game releases, we won't change price and we won't charge for DLC's. We are going to be adding these things to the game just for fun and to increase the value of the title.

And I have not forgotten the "walk through" I made and put in the discussion area. I am planning to update that sometime in April.

So a lot is going on and a lot is still to come. Thanks for being here and being patient in this process. We are excited to get all of this and more out to you as soon as we can.

So the dev has mentioned here "Final update - 1.10". Does that mean the game will come to an end on this version? No more updates after that? The story will wrap up too?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
So the dev has mentioned here "Final update - 1.10". Does that mean the game will come to an end on this version? No more updates after that? The story will wrap up too?
The next update is 1.09 and he said there will be a 1.09a and then 1.10 so a few updates to go. The story goes for three games so how much will be wrapped up at the end of this one I don't know.

Reactions: AlexStandal

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

I don't have too many expectations post the talk, it seems like there will be some additional content for the upset MC path where he goes to the bar. I am happy that there will be something. All in all there is new content coming with decisions and different paths to follow. I'm optimistic. I'm intrigued to see how the monogamous path unfolds and while I was sceptical about the "loops" its more content for free so bring it on I say.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder if Jason & Tori will be in the next game?
I feel like the mc & Steph could have found a better couple to swing with.

They aren't very trust worthy imo

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes