3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I wonder if Jason & Tori will be in the next game?
I feel like the mc & Steph could have found a better couple to swing with.

They aren't very trust worthy imo
According to the dev yes they will be in the next game. I use to hate Tori with a passion, but I have mellowed towards her after the last update. She seem to be the only one trying to get the truth out to the MC. Despite the nature of the secret, the one person who should have known the secret was the MC and Tori made sure he knew. So she gets lots of redemption points for that from me.

Jason I'm not a fan still. I question his "good friend" status. Jason interprets "Bros before hoes" as "Get your bros ho."

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
He's not wrong :ROFLMAO:, in a way steph and jason and tori are all made for each other, mc should leave her and they can have their merry little threesomes until the end of time while MC finds an actual quality woman and goes out and finds quality couples to get wild with.
I will never leave my sweetheart bro.
Steph is so beautiful & sweet.
According to the dev yes they will be in the next game. I use to hate Tori with a passion, but I have mellowed towards her after the last update. She seem to be the only one trying to get the truth out to the MC. Despite the nature of the secret, the one person who should have known the secret was the MC and Tori made sure he knew. So she gets lots of redemption points for that from me.

Jason I'm not a fan still. I question his "good friend" status. Jason interprets "Bros before hoes" as "Get your bros ho."
I agree this last update did improve her character a lot. I just feel like Tori & Jason aren't the most trustworthy people.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Jason interprets "Bros before hoes" as "Get your bros ho."
so the game title is about jason?

So much speculation, why don´t just wait until 1.09 before making some assumpions?

I am really looking forward for the next update.
because its alot of fun ;)

while MC finds an actual quality woman and goes out and finds quality couples to get wild with.
like gina? she was quite open from the beginning that she likes what is not hers, so a truthful open relationship would not be Impossible.

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
so the game title is about jason?

because its alot of fun ;)

like gina? she was quite open from the beginning that she likes was it not hers, so a truthful open relationship would not be Impossible.
Steph tells us who the title is about:

"Then that's not us having a threesome, [player_name]. That's you fucking another man's wife!"

The other man's wife is Tori, but the story is about the journey that starts with the MC wanting to fuck another man's wife, Tori, in a threesome. If it ends up there depends on your choices.

Reactions: sagerock820

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Steph tells us who the title is about:

"Then that's not us having a threesome, [player_name]. That's you fucking another man's wife!"

The other man's wife is Tori, but the story is about the journey that starts with the MC wanting to fuck another man's wife, Tori, in a threesome. If it ends up there depends on your choices.
I know- that is what we should think. But it was about Jason's ruse to fuck MCs wife all the time. Don't undermine my clever theorie with facts ;)

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021

Turns out Jason was one of Steph ex’s friends. Before he got plastic surgery and met Tori. He is just trying to relive old college times :LOL:

total speculation…..:p

on the other hand, would like to see a prequel game about Jason and Tori. At least we know what to expect.

• Haha

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Jason kind of reminds me of Chris from (a perfect marriage) game, the fake friend who is just trying to bang his wife, actually all his “so called” friends are trying to bang her :ROFLMAO:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
  • Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Care to explain further?
Not much to add in relation to game content. The dev wrote a post about his writing process. His goal is for readers to be immersed in the game as if they really were having a conversation with Steph. I made some comments about how immersion can enhance the game experience. To quote what I said specifically about Steph, "after having Steph as the antagonist for most of the game, its hard to see her as a trustworthy wife, that will take some work even with the reveal." The dev hasn't responded yet.

Apart from that the discussion revolved around the writing process, best GPU for rendering, and we touched on the late game monogamous content. Nothing specific, just how it will be a challenge to pull it off. He is being unusually tight lipped about content.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I do like that Jason & Steph sex scene.
But I only saw it in the gallery mod.

Do I have to act like a spineless weakling to get that scene in game?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes