3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Update on the Update

We'll update to 1.09 on March 1. We got a lot done this week, so I thought I'd jump in and make that official (And now come the late nights!).

Personally, I'm very excited about this update for three main reasons. The first is that the changes to the early game that we have been discussing and developing with your input are going to really change a few things without changing much of anything at all. I see it as the whole game just comes into better focus. What happens is that now you have in chance in the bar scene to really define the relationship you want to develop with your wife. Originally, we had the approach that you needed to "manage" that relationship. Now, I feel like you are "cultivating" that relationship. It's going to take more than what we have in 1.09 to fully realize that shift, but I feel it is a good start. The flip side is that shift will allow us to be more dynamic with the relationship over time. I'm not changing the core story, but the ability to branch and return to the main line with a branch that is representative of your play style has been greatly enhanced.

I will add that making this shift changed the "ride the train" scene with Donny and Steph. That scene centered around one animation. That animation has been updated and now it has three different angles and three different speeds (It's now eight little movies). Also the return to the bar option was eliminated because it doesn't make sense anymore. You still have choices through that scene, and now they lead to two different outcomes downstairs (One pleased, one not pleased). I'll stop there and let those who are interested in that content explore it and see what we've done. But I am pleased to say that one of our early game ending moments is now gone.

The second reason I'm excited is that the content we are adding is fun. The content in 1.08 was dramatic and challenging, so now we have a change of pace. Anyway, this has been fun, and it advances your relationship with Tori, Steph and maybe someone else as well.

The third reason I am excited is we are going to hit our first ending in 1.09. I haven't talked about it because I wasn't sure if it would happen in 1.09 or 1.09a. That ending will pull back the curtain just a little on what has been slowly unfolding in the background while you and Steph are experimenting with your relationship. For me, this is a great big FINALLY! No, you don't learn what the words mean yet.

I also want to say I appreciate the conversations this week. I apologize that I have to jump in and out of those because I'm trying to stay focused on getting out the current content. It's a problem solving thing for me and sometimes, I just have to stop myself so I can stay focused on what I need to do. However, I will say that the conversation did give me an idea for something I'll add eventually. Think of it as a monogamous path through the game + Gina (I know that's not monogamy, but in this game, it qualifies as damn close). And this would eliminate another early game ending moment. I'm sure a few of you will figure out what this is going to look like really fast with that hint. Anyway, that will happen eventually, and knowing what it is lets me get back to focusing on 1.09.

So I wanted to give you an update and share my excitement. If you feel you've been teased, I apologize. I'll let Steph make it up to you for me with this in game shot. If nothing else, she did learn at least one thing from Tori.

View attachment 3384638
Monogamous path, oops. I was interested in how they would do the late game monogamy path, I didn't mean make an entire path when I mentioned a monogamous path. Still I'm interested to see how they do it and in anything with Gina. It should be interesting.

The changes to the early game seem to be additions. I'm fine with additions if the core of what is there now doesn't get changed. Tori, Steph and someone else? I wonder if this an established girl or a new one. An ending, hmm, shall see how that goes. It all sounds good. I look forward to the next update.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
So... Doesn't sound like anything new is coming out ? Is it just more rework ?
From what I understand it is additional content for Friday night, and three new lots of content post Steph's reveal with Tori, Steph and another unidentified woman. A monogamous path and one of the endings. I'm speculating, but probably an ending to the monogamous path.

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
Update on the Update

We'll update to 1.09 on March 1. We got a lot done this week, so I thought I'd jump in and make that official (And now come the late nights!).

Personally, I'm very excited about this update for three main reasons. The first is that the changes to the early game that we have been discussing and developing with your input are going to really change a few things without changing much of anything at all. I see it as the whole game just comes into better focus. What happens is that now you have in chance in the bar scene to really define the relationship you want to develop with your wife. Originally, we had the approach that you needed to "manage" that relationship. Now, I feel like you are "cultivating" that relationship. It's going to take more than what we have in 1.09 to fully realize that shift, but I feel it is a good start. The flip side is that shift will allow us to be more dynamic with the relationship over time. I'm not changing the core story, but the ability to branch and return to the main line with a branch that is representative of your play style has been greatly enhanced.

I will add that making this shift changed the "ride the train" scene with Donny and Steph. That scene centered around one animation. That animation has been updated and now it has three different angles and three different speeds (It's now eight little movies). Also the return to the bar option was eliminated because it doesn't make sense anymore. You still have choices through that scene, and now they lead to two different outcomes downstairs (One pleased, one not pleased). I'll stop there and let those who are interested in that content explore it and see what we've done. But I am pleased to say that one of our early game ending moments is now gone.

The second reason I'm excited is that the content we are adding is fun. The content in 1.08 was dramatic and challenging, so now we have a change of pace. Anyway, this has been fun, and it advances your relationship with Tori, Steph and maybe someone else as well.

The third reason I am excited is we are going to hit our first ending in 1.09. I haven't talked about it because I wasn't sure if it would happen in 1.09 or 1.09a. That ending will pull back the curtain just a little on what has been slowly unfolding in the background while you and Steph are experimenting with your relationship. For me, this is a great big FINALLY! No, you don't learn what the words mean yet.

I also want to say I appreciate the conversations this week. I apologize that I have to jump in and out of those because I'm trying to stay focused on getting out the current content. It's a problem solving thing for me and sometimes, I just have to stop myself so I can stay focused on what I need to do. However, I will say that the conversation did give me an idea for something I'll add eventually. Think of it as a monogamous path through the game + Gina (I know that's not monogamy, but in this game, it qualifies as damn close). And this would eliminate another early game ending moment. I'm sure a few of you will figure out what this is going to look like really fast with that hint. Anyway, that will happen eventually, and knowing what it is lets me get back to focusing on 1.09.

So I wanted to give you an update and share my excitement. If you feel you've been teased, I apologize. I'll let Steph make it up to you for me with this in game shot. If nothing else, she did learn at least one thing from Tori.

View attachment 3384638
seems like everything is done on the author's side to prevent the player from just breaking up with the wife .Usually, modifying the game beginnings means, we're going to prevent the mc from having any kind of "moral behaviour" so he can't just leave the bitch.

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
seems like everything is done on the author's side to prevent the player from just breaking up with the wife .Usually, modifying the game beginnings means, we're going to prevent the mc from having any kind of "moral behaviour" so he can't just leave the bitch.
The devs have said there is no breakup in the past. They may change that I don't know. I would imagine including a monogamous path is closer to moral behaviour than most paths. We will have to wait and see.

maybe the girl from the club. i think i got her phone number..
Yeah I was thinking her or maybe more Gina. It will be fun to see.

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
The devs have said there is no breakup in the past. They may change that I don't know. I would imagine including a monogamous path is closer to moral behaviour than most paths. We will have to wait and see.

Yeah I was thinking her or maybe more Gina. It will be fun to see.
I'm not really thinking about morality, but from the game you played, break up could totally be a valid option which will probably be altered by mentionned changes. it smells like all those games 'you suddenly discover that you like your wife blowing every single dick she encounter' you're in the same bag... and can't dissociate of the degenerate wife...

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
I am a closet romantic. I want them to stay together. I want them to go and have adventures enjoying other couples. I to see some new and exciting sexual adventures...We really have not moved very much off the initial release. Talk about it a lot...
What a wonderful life, can't wait to have them giving loving sperm smelly front kiss to their multicolored child(s)
Honestly, for fun ok with steph for life... what's the point? i really don't get it why in those games people who obviously should live in an already open relationship are always married while they don't even understand what it means and often don't even have childrens and if they have it will not be their real parents. (at least for one of them)

Last edited:

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Quote from the author: Originally, we had the approach that you needed to "manage" that relationship. Now, I feel like you are "cultivating" that relationship. How does the author imagine cultivating relationships if the MC has no choice. That you can “cultivate” only with “MC agrees”, “MC likes” and “MC forgives” and there are no other options. A very one-sided set.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Quote from the author: Originally, we had the approach that you needed to "manage" that relationship. Now, I feel like you are "cultivating" that relationship. How does the author imagine cultivating relationships if the MC has no choice. That you can “cultivate” only with “MC agrees”, “MC likes” and “MC forgives” and there are no other options. A very one-sided set.
We will find out with the update and see what the new choices are. WHile I'm looking forward to now content it's a bit frustrating to keep restarting all my saves again.

Reactions: Leongen43

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
I have a question.
Making a “confession” Steph repeats that she did not want/plan/dream about an open marriage. On Friday at home, before MC told her about Jason's proposal, she actively fantasized about group sex. In marriage, group sex is possible only in two options - infidelity or open marriage. You can't dream of one without the other, like Chuck without a gangbang. What was she dreaming about in the bedroom? This episode refutes all of Steph’s claims that before talking to MC she “didn’t want to” and only MC convinced her.
Does this episode come up during Steph's "confession"? I did not see.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I have a question.
Making a “confession” Steph repeats that she did not want/plan/dream about an open marriage. On Friday at home, before MC told her about Jason's proposal, she actively fantasized about group sex. In marriage, group sex is possible only in two options - infidelity or open marriage. You can't dream of one without the other, like Chuck without a gangbang. What was she dreaming about in the bedroom? This episode refutes all of Steph’s claims that before talking to MC she “didn’t want to” and only MC convinced her.
I guess she's like my ex. She initially wanted the right for mmf threesomes without giving MC the same courtesy.

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I have a question.
Just because someone has a fantasy of multiple partners doesn't mean they want to make it a reality. Steph says she enjoyed group sex with Chuck so its understandable she would have fantasies about the MC in similar situations, without the cash exchange :D of course.

Reactions: sagerock820

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I have a question.
IMG_2876.png

Talktothehand

Feb 27, 2021
I have a question.
Now that's a question for rework 1.10a

Reactions: Lewdguy123

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Just because someone has a fantasy of multiple partners doesn't mean they want to make it a reality. Steph says she enjoyed group sex with Chuck so its understandable she would have fantasies about the MC in similar situations, without the cash exchange :D of course.
Not a fact... not a fact...
Steph could take money when she fucked Donny, without MC, after the bar. She put so much effort into this.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes