3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.092 + WT/Gal by asahibito

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 688 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Thanks, I got 2 but can't get 3 even on mid confidence. I keep getting the same as before or the same as 2. Just can't seem to get the option "let her out".
2 sounds low, mine was usually 3 or 4.....Maybe try doing the Donnie event on Saturday instead of Friday and see if that makes a difference (go home with Steph alone first night)

Anonymus912

Mar 4, 2024
2 sounds low, mine was usually 3 or 4.....Maybe try doing the Donnie event on Saturday instead of Friday and see if that makes a difference (go home with Steph alone first night)
The 2 and 3 aren't confidence but rather the point I listed in my first comment. But i appreciate the answer anyway.

2 was steph have sex with Jason (Joshua? Don't remember) in first visit.
3 was getting the "let her out" option.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Updated my android port.
First of all I want to thank you for all you do to give us the android versions of so many games. It is GREATLY appreciated. I have a problem with this game (but none of the others you do). Almost everytime there is a scene with animation the game just quits. Is there anything about this particular game that causes this, because, like I said I've played a lot of games you have ported to android and never had this problem. Is anyone else having this problem with this particular game on android? Thanks again for everything you do.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
First of all I want to thank you for all you do to give us the android versions of so many games. It is GREATLY appreciated. I have a problem with this game (but none of the others you do). Almost everytime there is a scene with animation the game just quits. Is there anything about this particular game that causes this, because, like I said I've played a lot of games you have ported to android and never had this problem. Is anyone else having this problem with this particular game on android? Thanks again for everything you do.
Nope, nothing specifically different about this game. What version are you playing?

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Nope, nothing specifically different about this game. What version are you playing?
Thanks for replying. I tried downloading the Mega and the pixeldrain version and had the problem with both. It may be that I'm playing on a kindle. The only other game I had this problem with is Lisa Total Investigation. It seems it happens whenever there is animation, it just freezes and then the game shuts down. It may just be that I can't play this game on my kindle. If so, that's cool, I just wanted to see if anyone had a solution to this.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Thanks for replying. I tried downloading the Mega and the pixeldrain version and had the problem with both. It may be that I'm playing on a kindle. The only other game I had this problem with is Lisa Total Investigation. It seems it happens whenever there is animation, it just freezes and then the game shuts down. It may just be that I can't play this game on my kindle. If so, that's cool, I just wanted to see if anyone had a solution to this.
I mean what version number of the game did you download?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Not for me, I like hoes :cool:

I think the issues lies that there been so many reworks that Steph has been flopping around from different personalities. Along with a confusing format of confidence, voyeurs, stat game that people aren't able to go on the path they want. Here is where the mod is useful but a good game shouldn't have to rely on a mod to get what you want out of it. The dev needs to sort out his writing but I think his original vision was fine and people didn't let him cook thus making Steph just confusing as fuck for everyone.
Agree 100% on the writing, and really entire story should have been better thought out prior to start. The reworks have been confusing, but needed I think to get the game to be anything close to what the original OP said. I know you like ho's, and there's nothing wrong with that, but if that's not the actual impression the dev meant to make with Steph the rewrite is def needed.

As GrumpyOldAssie said, there's nothing wring with ho's but if every woman in every game simply turned into one, either immediately or somewhere in the story, then where's the variety in that? The story and character backgrounds really need to support that some sort of way, and from how this story was initially presented that shouldn't be the only path available unless the dev really did intend for the entire backstory to be just a steaming POS excuse for her to be a ho.

If that was the case then the entire story about their marriage was basically a sham and this turns into a slut/NTR/cuck story, and there are a ton of those on the site, almost up to the number of harem games available. What's truly rare are games that have real swinging, and not simply "woman turns into a slut and bangs everything with a dick and the husband shrugs and says "okay.." and ignores it, or maybe has a token piece of pussy once for every 5-10 dudes the slut wife fucks."

The initial premise of the game was (at least according to Steph) that she wanted more group sex and threesome+, but keep her husband involved, not just start randomly banging all the strange & new dick she could. How the story was developing initially, where she just almost instantly turned into pure slut and jumped on new dick (really regardless of her husband knowing or approving) was pretty much rocketing straight into yet another cliche'd "wife is slut" game. Some, like you, loved that I'm sure, but it definitely did not fit the supposed story elements, and that's why many people started blasting the game, not because she was having sex, but because it did not fit in with what the story was supposed to be.

Hell, even before we found out Steph's backstory, the fact she was jumping on new dick constantly and pretty much ignoring her supposedly husband she loved, and ignored the potential severe negative impact to her relationship that could occur, pretty much broke any backstory the dev tried to tell. Severe disconnect at that point and the story would have needed to be either retold into just a pure slutwife game, or revamped to have her actually act more in-line with how the story attempted to describe her to be.

There's nothing to prevent options to still turn her into a whore/slut and that may very well end up being where the game goes, we'll have to see. Just hope the game sticks better to it's story, because otherwise it's just "A couples Duet", "Adventurous Couple" or any of the other dozens of slut wife/cuck games available. There really should be three distinct paths, one where she just goes mega-slut and the husband either goes along or becomes a cuck (or both), one where she takes the lead of maybe suggesting new things to do or rounds up new men and women for them both to enjoy (not being all MMF group shit either), and one where the goes along with whatever the MC/player wants/tells her to do and the MC/player at that point can get her into all sorts of situations but it will be the MC/player deciding what she does and doesn't do, not the story-path. That's really the difference between 1 & 3.

Sorry Bang, post started as a reply to you, then broadened. My bad. :)

EDIT: I went back to reread the intro and how different that is than what the game has turned into. It as worse before the revamps, but this is not at all how the story is/was described (I added a few comments based on how the game was originally playing out, and how it mostly still is playing out): :D

Navigate your way through this erotic story as a brilliant young professional whose choices are never just his alone. Join him in adventures reserved for swingers and help him convince his wife that this is a journey they want to take together. (Not much convincing needed as we saw) But travel this path with care. You are surrounded by women who are as confident as they are beautiful. (So 'confident' they ignore the MC and the relationship they supposedly love that has years invested). They will let you make your own choices, but then they will make life altering choices as well. (Or they will make their choices regardless of what the player does, and the only choice is to either go along or kiss off because they ignore anything that is opposed to what they want).Make good choices and uncover the secret connection between your new lifestyle and other oddities you and your wife encounter along the way. (Or don't make choices and you will find out anyway.. And be forced to go along, or else..) Make poor choices, and watch helplessly as your wife brings the whole adventure to a premature end. (Umm, unless thee's a game over I missed, the only end that is premature is some dude cumming in your slutwifes ass too soon for her preferences, lol)

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Agree 100% on the writing, and really entire story should have been better thought out prior to start. The reworks have been confusing, but needed I think to get the game to be anything close to what the original OP said. I know you like ho's, and there's nothing wrong with that, but if that's not the actual impression the dev meant to make with Steph the rewrite is def needed.

As GrumpyOldAssie said, there's nothing wring with ho's but if every woman in every game simply turned into one, either immediately or somewhere in the story, then where's the variety in that? The story and character backgrounds really need to support that some sort of way, and from how this story was initially presented that shouldn't be the only path available unless the dev really did intend for the entire backstory to be just a steaming POS excuse for her to be a ho.

If that was the case then the entire story about their marriage was basically a sham and this turns into a slut/NTR/cuck story, and there are a ton of those on the site, almost up to the number of harem games available. What's truly rare are games that have real swinging, and not simply "woman turns into a slut and bangs everything with a dick and the husband shrugs and says "okay.." and ignores it, or maybe has a token piece of pussy once for every 5-10 dudes the slut wife fucks."

The initial premise of the game was (at least according to Steph) that she wanted more group sex and threesome+, but keep her husband involved, not just start randomly banging all the strange & new dick she could. How the story was developing initially, where she just almost instantly turned into pure slut and jumped on new dick (really regardless of her husband knowing or approving) was pretty much rocketing straight into yet another cliche'd "wife is slut" game. Some, like you, loved that I'm sure, but it definitely did not fit the supposed story elements, and that's why many people started blasting the game, not because she was having sex, but because it did not fit in with what the story was supposed to be.

Hell, even before we found out Steph's backstory, the fact she was jumping on new dick constantly and pretty much ignoring her supposedly husband she loved, and ignored the potential severe negative impact to her relationship that could occur, pretty much broke any backstory the dev tried to tell. Severe disconnect at that point and the story would have needed to be either retold into just a pure slutwife game, or revamped to have her actually act more in-line with how the story attempted to describe her to be.

There's nothing to prevent options to still turn her into a whore/slut and that may very well end up being where the game goes, we'll have to see. Just hope the game sticks better to it's story, because otherwise it's just "A couples Duet", "Adventurous Couple" or any of the other dozens of slut wife/cuck games available. There really should be three distinct paths, one where she just goes mega-slut and the husband either goes along or becomes a cuck (or both), one where she takes the lead of maybe suggesting new things to do or rounds up new men and women for them both to enjoy (not being all MMF group shit either), and one where the goes along with whatever the MC/player wants/tells her to do and the MC/player at that point can get her into all sorts of situations but it will be the MC/player deciding what she does and doesn't do, not the story-path. That's really the difference between 1 & 3.

Sorry Bang, post started as a reply to you, then broadened. My bad. :)

EDIT: I went back to reread the intro and how different that is than what the game has turned into. It as worse before the revamps, but this is not at all how the story is/was described (I added a few comments based on how the game was originally playing out, and how it mostly still is playing out): :D

Navigate your way through this erotic story as a brilliant young professional whose choices are never just his alone. Join him in adventures reserved for swingers and help him convince his wife that this is a journey they want to take together. (Not much convincing needed as we saw) But travel this path with care. You are surrounded by women who are as confident as they are beautiful. (So 'confident' they ignore the MC and the relationship they supposedly love that has years invested). They will let you make your own choices, but then they will make life altering choices as well. (Or they will make their choices regardless of what the player does, and the only choice is to either go along or kiss off because they ignore anything that is opposed to what they want).Make good choices and uncover the secret connection between your new lifestyle and other oddities you and your wife encounter along the way. (Or don't make choices and you will find out anyway.. And be forced to go along, or else..) Make poor choices, and watch helplessly as your wife brings the whole adventure to a premature end. (Umm, unless thee's a game over I missed, the only end that is premature is some dude cumming in your slutwifes ass too soon for her preferences, lol)
Great post. The intro certainly needs a rewrite which I have mentioned before. I've spent a massive amount of time on this game from close to its beginnings. It has changed a lot. Unfortunately, I don't have the time these days to be involved as much as I would like. I loved the game in the early stages. From 1.06a-h and 1.07 I was very critical, but for me 1.08 and 1.09 are back in the right direction. There are still more changes to come apparently. So I'm in a wait and see mode as time permits.

In response to your post, from what I understand there will be two main paths, one that is pretty much Steph goes in to slut mode and a second path which is more story based and controlled. I think that is a great idea. There is clearly two audiences one that prefers the slut path and those who prefer the more story focused game. I prefer the story path that explores context and motivations, as I get bored with the "everyone is a slut" path. I think the two paths will make most people happy if it eventuates.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Great post. The intro certainly needs a rewrite which I have mentioned before. I've spent a massive amount of time on this game from close to its beginnings. It has changed a lot. Unfortunately, I don't have the time these days to be involved as much as I would like. I loved the game in the early stages. From 1.06a-h and 1.07 I was very critical, but for me 1.08 and 1.09 are back in the right direction. There are still more changes to come apparently. So I'm in a wait and see mode as time permits.

In response to your post, from what I understand there will be two main paths, one that is pretty much Steph goes in to slut mode and a second path which is more story based and controlled. I think that is a great idea. There is clearly two audiences one that prefers the slut path and those who prefer the more story focused game. I prefer the story path that explores context and motivations, as I get bored with the "everyone is a slut" path. I think the two paths will make most people happy if it eventuates.
IMG_2884.png IMG_2878.png IMG_2875.png

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes