3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

RULA_TE

Mar 9, 2024
I never understood the premise of her past trauma being used as a catalyst for opening her sexual habits.
I had partners who'd want to replicate trauma they'd experienced, randoms forcing them into oral etc. but it was always done for catharsis, never the main impetus for sex.
Self-medication is always irresponsible. Whether you're treating an STD, diarrhea or psychopathy. You may think you're cathartic and cured, but that's a false belief. At any moment, a day or 10 years from now, a random event, such as an unexpected loud noise, will trigger an exacerbation of your illness and you will harm yourself or others.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Self-medication is always irresponsible. Whether you're treating an STD, diarrhea or psychopathy. You may think you're cathartic and cured, but that's a false belief. At any moment, a day or 10 years from now, a random event, such as an unexpected loud noise, will trigger an exacerbation of your illness and you will harm yourself or others.
Imagining a balloon popping and someone has an unexpected outbreak of herpes while shitting their pants. :ROFLMAO:

RULA_TE

Mar 9, 2024
Imagining a balloon popping and someone has an unexpected outbreak of herpes while shitting their pants. :ROFLMAO:
I don't need to imagine it, I saw it with my own eyes. In a café, a waiter dropped his spoon on the floor and the guy at the next table attacked his friend. According to the doctor in the ER, it was a case of escalating dissociative identity disorder. I wasn't having fun at that moment

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I don't need to imagine it, I saw it with my own eyes. In a café, a waiter dropped his spoon on the floor and the guy at the next table attacked his friend. According to the doctor in the ER, it was a case of escalating dissociative identity disorder. I wasn't having fun at that moment
That sounds like PTSD, that can be tough. What does it have to do with STDs or diarrhea though?

Reactions: bongomydongo

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Gallery, walkthrough and alternate mods updated for game version 1.092

Mod Posts:
Another Man's Wife Gallery
Another Man's Wife Walkthrough + Alt End

This update again has extensive changes to the early parts of the game that may change how confidence and other stats are accumulated. The update also has a lot of unreachable routes, orphaned and unused story sections and some pathing errors due to the changes in points and flags.

I think it is better to wait for v1.09a of the game, where the above are hopefully cleaned up, before playing.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Gallery, walkthrough and alternate mods updated for game version 1.092

Mod Posts:
Another Man's Wife Gallery
Another Man's Wife Walkthrough + Alt End

This update again has extensive changes to the early parts of the game that may change how confidence and other stats are accumulated. The update also has a lot of unreachable routes, orphaned and unused story sections and some pathing errors due to the changes in points and flags.

I think it is better to wait for v1.09a of the game, where the above are hopefully cleaned up, before playing.
I'm curious now, I'll have to go have a look now :LOL:

Reactions: asahibito

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Ok downloaded the latest update and extracted it and it refuses to run? No error messages just wont launch??? Anyone?
I downloaded the compressed version and it launched. I don't know if that is the latest update you are speaking of but it may be a viable alternative.

Anonymus912

Mar 4, 2024
How do i get the below three options?

1. Steph sex with stranger at club. This when Steph, Gina and MC go to the club.
2. Steph and Jason sex scene when mc and wife visit Tori for first time.
3. And how get "let her out" as an option. I only get "Come to Daddy" and "Let go in the moment (?)".

I've tried many combination s but can't get these.

Talktothehand

Feb 27, 2021
How do i get the below three options?

1. Steph sex with stranger at club. This when Steph, Gina and MC go to the club.
2. Steph and Jason sex scene when mc and wife visit Tori for first time.
3. And how get "let her out" as an option. I only get "Come to Daddy" and "Let go in the moment (?)".

I've tried many combination s but can't get these.
I believe the answers are

1. Stay on High Confidence, Threesome Steph with Donny, Go to club with Gina and Steph, fuck Amber, invite Paul.
2. Play out in low confidence from the beginning (although 1 previous scene is deleted I think)
3.Low/Medium confidence (don't remember exactly)

Anonymus912

Mar 4, 2024
I believe the answers are

1. Stay on High Confidence, Threesome Steph with Donny, Go to club with Gina and Steph, fuck Amber, invite Paul.
2. Play out in low confidence from the beginning (although 1 previous scene is deleted I think)
3.Low/Medium confidence (don't remember exactly)
Thanks, I've played low and mid confidence but couldn't get 2 and 3. So I'm assuming that I need to select the options in a specific order? But just cant figure out the order. I've tried many combinations but I'm obviously missing something

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Thanks, I've played low and mid confidence but couldn't get 2 and 3. So I'm assuming that I need to select the options in a specific order? But just cant figure out the order. I've tried many combinations but I'm obviously missing something
You need voy points, accumulated from "I like to watch" choices.

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Too Perilous Bi-Weekly Update # 33

We are making progress on 1.09a. I feel we have three distinct scenes now for that last return to the apartment, and we are forging ahead with those. I’d say we have about half the parts we need, so we will continue to work on renders and animations and then start putting things together. I don’t have a date in mind yet for this update. Again, 1.09a will not add new content. It will expand on existing content, replace some more older animations and address some issues introduced with update 1.09.

We are also working on replacing a few older animations as well. We’ll have everything in the Friday foursome updated with 1.09a as well as Gina trying the meat. Other than that and a few fixes, we are not going to do too much with 1.09a.

I don’t want to start talking about 1.10 content and work as there will be plenty of time for that over the summer. We are focused on what we need for 1.09a right now, but there is always stuff going on in the background that has to do with what’s next. Also we are looking at what all 1.09 opened up for us. I feel we are getting the desired result there, but of course there are ripples that still need to be addressed.

So we have a lot of work to do, but as always, we appreciate you being here for Early Access. We’ll get 1.09a out as fast as we can and then turn our attention towards finalizing the game for full release.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes