3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I really love the Milf in this and the relationship. The problem for me is the confidence thing. I have tried all three different settings from sharing/voyeur and cuck. And they all seem to have similar events. Also, I have noticed if you cheat with the younger girl or not doesn't really seem to make a difference with the wife. I'd have liked the first sexual event to allow you to either watch or share Steph, because it would make her enjoy the sense of depravity.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeOG and BangB420

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
It's funny that in the boiling cauldron of opinions, no one saw the main thing. Behind the glitter of the beads, no one noticed - the beads are made of glass. NOTHING HAS CHANGED IN THE GAME. The format of the MC/Steph relationship has NOT CHANGED. The character that determines the development of the plot is still Steph. The MC is still a spineless slug. The MC is still a piece of shit in the sewer, and he is still floating.

The rules and boundaries of the sandbox where the MC plays are set by Steph. The MC doesn't decide anything on its own initiative. Just as the MC didn't choose who fucks him, so he doesn't. Steph decides everything. Steph's order is to choose the format of the further relationship. This step, as well as the decision, open marriage, is not the MC's independent initiative, it is Steph's decision.

If route #4 is chosen, the MC will repeat the mantra "MC agrees, MC is happy, MC forgives". NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

On the other routes, Steph still makes the rules. Couldn't MC refuse to fuck Gina after the club, can't refuse either in the latest update when Steph brings Gina home in the evening. Steph's orders are not discussed, Steph's orders are obeyed. When the MC goes to see Tori, he does not convince Steph to invite someone, EVERYTHING is decided by Steph.

The MC can only do what Steph orders. The MC cannot refuse to follow Steph's orders. The MC has no independent initiative (exception "Game Over"). The MC has not become Steph's PARTNER, he remains a tool for Steph to scratch her ego and use to her advantage. Only her ego and only her interests matter to Steph. The MC does not make key decisions.

Open your eyes - the beads are glass, the king is naked.

P.S. For those who forgot, a quote from Steph:
s "All I can say is that I promise that my only priority right now is to do things right between us."
s "And I will do whatever it takes to do that."
s "Whatever you need, I swear, I will do it."
Who was able to get what MC wants and not Steph?

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Not sure when you picked this game up, but your summary is pretty spot on. The reason so many of us are irked (aside from the fact that none of that makes sense) is that before the "big reveal" that made Steph the catalyst for all of it, the story actually made sense. Some people liked it and some people didn't, but at least it made sense. Now, only a very few seem to like it.
Ah, I fall into the camp that the story never made sense but I was on board with the absurdity so it didn't bother me all that much. I still like it, for what it is, but I doubt it will ever crack my top 20 VNs even though it is a good candidate to stay out of the bottom 100.

Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
Well, you can always cheat it. After you have the final night talk, the next morning before you have the conversation prior to leaving for Jason and Tori's, open the console, and type

dom1 = 2
Ok I'll try that also I wann ask another question yk steph in the guest room in the end ,where she waits for you wearing lingerie sometimes inthe couch and prepared a surprise by having amber or Gina in the quest room I got all these scenes but steph with another man in the quest room is that scene also comes in the domination route?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnotherMansWife-1.092
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Ok I'll try that also I wann ask another question yk steph in the guest room in the end ,where she waits for you wearing lingerie sometimes inthe couch and prepared a surprise by having amber or Gina in the quest room I got all these scenes but steph with another man in the quest room is that scene also comes in the domination route?
There's a whole bunch of different dream scenes depending (i believe?) on both your dom1 level and which path you took on friday night; (sesex, twobytwo, threesome, train), variables respectively for (went home alone, had gina over, threesome donny, threesome donny+water glass).

mystero

Oct 8, 2016
I have played the game to the first sex scene and quit it, this is one of the worst games i have played it make sense that the wife knows of that blond man and she plays the innocent one... the 3 females that i saw are not worth it...finaly the sex scenes are boring and luck passion...the rendersd are mediocre...gongrats one of the worst i have played
Nice english! True intellectual right here

Talktothehand

Feb 27, 2021
Dev is trying so hard to make steph innocent with all the rework.
NGL, playing it from the beginning, I thought (desperately wanted) Steph to become Jason's wh*re

Edit : Now I see that it's never gonna happen

Reactions: MikeOG and BangB420

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Dev is trying so hard to make steph innocent with all the rework.
NGL, playing it from the beginning, I thought (desperately wanted) Steph to become Jason's wh*re

Edit : Now I see that it's never gonna happen
You still get a Steph and Jason scene if you take the right options. I desperately wanted the game not to turn in to another boring BBC/cuck game. So I'm pleased with where the game has gone.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
I have been really enjoying this but got a bit concerned by where the last version ended. I don't want to play a game where Steph is a cuckqueen. I want her to embrace being a hotwife. I get that this game is supposed to be a bit different, but the current trajectory (as I perceive it) does nothing for me. Hopefully I am misinterpreting though.
Likewise, smh this rework is not it, what's wrong with Steph just being a ho? :)

Reactions: MikeOG and JKrieger
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes