3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
Did you meet her in the store? Did you give your number? Did you interact with the hotties from the bar, downstairs, right under the terrace?

There is a girl sitting behind the counter and a girl sitting at the counter. You can get a drink from the bar maid.

You need to pick Amber from atop the stairs to get her route.
If you click the girl sitting at the counter and go through her dialogues - you miss Amber.

You either never met her in the store, never gave your number - so you never started her route, or you talked to the girl at the counter too much or went to the bathroom - those take the time for you to meet Amber and she is gone afterwards. You can see there is nobody upstairs. Amber gets bored and leaves.
Thank you man finally got her and got a BJ scene of her ,BJ is the end or can I bang her?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... technically, there is a scene where she and MC get it on.
The thing is, this game has low confidence below zero, cuckold confidence - 2 means MC is a cuckold letting Steph be railed by anyone and everyone, smiling like a neutered passive looser, which might mean MC is also treatred like such by everyone else, then there is supposed to be 5 or 6 or 7 confidence where, possibly, MC gets to bang Amber.
Thank you man finally got her and got a BJ scene of her ,BJ is the end or can I bang her?
Keep trying those choices.

Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
Well ... technically, there is a scene where she and MC get it on.
The thing is, this game has low confidence below zero, cuckold confidence - 2 means MC is a cuckold letting Steph be railed by anyone and everyone, smiling like a neutered passive looser, which might mean MC is also treatred like such by everyone else, then there is supposed to be 5 or 6 or 7 confidence where, possibly, MC gets to bang Amber.

Keep trying those choices.
If you have played every route could you please tell me how to get Jason, steph domination

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The only way for me to fully experience this game as a Mac user was to play in thru an online player.
So annoying, but love the game to bits now!
Steph is a gorgeous, sexy complex Milf. Super hot to voyeur with too.

Reactions: BangB420

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
From my memory: go directly to her in the Club, dont touch her ass, be blunt, let her do it her way. But without guarantee.
blunt, dont touch, let her do her thing, then the one that's something like "fuck it lets try" but those arent exact words.

And like he said for others, it's crucial you visit her first as the club works on different "time slots". Dont talk to bartender or DJ. To have Amber show up in club you had to have met her with >= 2 confidence that morning and basically done the cocky answers, then ask Steph about her. It's a shame it's convoluted because IMO the paul-steph-gina-mc is the most true to form and enjoyable swinger setup of the entire game.

Last edited:

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
I have played the game to the first sex scene and quit it, this is one of the worst games i have played it make sense that the wife knows of that blond man and she plays the innocent one... the 3 females that i saw are not worth it...finaly the sex scenes are boring and luck passion...the rendersd are mediocre...gongrats one of the worst i have played

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I have been really enjoying this but got a bit concerned by where the last version ended. I don't want to play a game where Steph is a cuckqueen. I want her to embrace being a hotwife. I get that this game is supposed to be a bit different, but the current trajectory (as I perceive it) does nothing for me. Hopefully I am misinterpreting though.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I have been really enjoying this but got a bit concerned by where the last version ended. I don't want to play a game where Steph is a cuckqueen. I want her to embrace being a hotwife. I get that this game is supposed to be a bit different, but the current trajectory (as I perceive it) does nothing for me. Hopefully I am misinterpreting though.
If she cums alive in the vacation... You will get your wish !

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If you have played every route could you please tell me how to get Jason, steph domination
it's a pain to get on the dom2 route, but you need to have low confidence going into the last night (<= -2), and NOT have a high voy score from saying things like "I enjoy watching". Basically just play the game like an ntr-mc beta boy weasel, be nervous about doing more and dont push, but then on final day when leaving house say "yeah im up for anything".

Reactions: BangB420

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Steph has more fun to come but it will depend on what choices you make. She is trying to sort herself out in this update. For example, if you make the right choices and she goes on her business trip she can get some BBC.

Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
it's a pain to get on the dom2 route, but you need to have low confidence going into the last night (<= -2), and NOT have a high voy score from saying things like "I enjoy watching". Basically just play the game like an ntr-mc beta boy weasel, be nervous about doing more and dont push, but then on final day when leaving house say "yeah im up for anything".
I'll try and come here

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Steph has more fun to come but it will depend on what choices you make. She is trying to sort herself out in this update. For example, if you make the right choices and she goes on her business trip she can get some BBC.
Couldnt get any action with the bartender Candy right? and anybody think this is Chuck in this photo or she will run into him again somewhere? screenshot0028.png
well time to go play a real swinger game now "A life worth living" just put out a new update with 1300 renders in it,and its only $5

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
Game keeps crashing for me
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 21235, in script
    jump carry_on6
ScriptError: could not find label 'carry_on6'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump carry_on6
  File "C:\Users\userone\Desktop\Another Man's Wife-v1.09-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\userone\Desktop\Another Man's Wife-v1.09-pc-compressed\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Another Man's Wife 1.091
Mon Mar  4 00:59:26 2024

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Game keeps crashing for me
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump carry_on6

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump carry_on6
  File "C:\Users\userone\Desktop\Another Man's Wife-v1.09-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\userone\Desktop\Another Man's Wife-v1.09-pc-compressed\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Another Man's Wife 1.091
Mon Mar  4 00:59:26 2024
oh, its because dev cant spell-
carry.jpg
edited script with spelling is attached to this post.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Couldnt get any action with the bartender Candy right? and anybody think this is Chuck in this photo or she will run into him again somewhere? View attachment 3408507
well time to go play a real swinger game now "A life worth living" just put out a new update with 1300 renders in it,and its only $5
I don't think it is Chuck. I doubt she will run in to him in this game, maybe the next.

I saw ALWL had an update, looking forward to it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
I tried man I went with low confidence I did all things you said but in the end I didn't get the option you said yeah im up for anything".

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I tried man I went with low confidence I did all things you said but in the end I didn't get the option you said yeah im up for anything".
Well, you can always cheat it. After you have the final night talk, the next morning before you have the conversation prior to leaving for Jason and Tori's, open the console, and type

dom1 = 2

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes