3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
For those of you who may be unaware, there is a mod of sorts titled: URM (Universal Renpy Mod)

This tool allows you to easily fork and play variable paths in a game such as this. If you don't want to return to the beginning of a game, make a save and play a fork based on variable values that will appear the in the upper left of your screen. In this update, for instance, the "dom1" variable plays a big roll in a certain path. If you don't like cheats or shortcuts, don't use this tool. But if you like tinkering with choices, this thing is golden.

Also, I should mention that this mod will not cause problems with future save file continuity.
Well since I never play the Cuck, I guess i will miss a lot of scenes in this game then. Wish he could turn the tables and make Jason go from a bull to a cuck but we know that will never happen cause every bbc has to be the bull in adult games, we’ll almost all adult games atleast in “a life worth living” they didn’t follow that stereotype and made the main black guy have a lbc “little black cock” and the old taxi driver has the bbc instead :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The 5GB archive.rpy was changed. This being a Steam only game, it's little tricky to do that, not sure what was changed inside of it, I would be hesitant to do that, I mean I can see what changed by the date updated and all that. But the safest way is to download it again, know it sucks.
No problem, didn't know how they presented it.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just keep in mind that this is all a temporary ending. The team was down a guy due to illness. They put out the update unfinished versus holding it back with all the pieces attached.

I am confident that the high-confidence path will still be Tori having sex with the MC. It is true that most of the people on this path did not want to see Jason involved in the sex scene, or at least minimally involved. But it is fair to say that the devs have sold this as being an equal-opportunity swinging game. While some have pointed out that the title is contrary, it really is quite clever. That other man's wife applies regardless of which wife you are talking about.
This is true, and one of the good things to come out of the update was the message about how they intend to work more on the "avoid Tori and Jason line while still doing stuff just with your wife and perhaps others"- this would be my dream scenario, stay away from the 2 weasels, and find new setups with guys akin to paul and perhaps more stuff with Gina.

Sadly the volume of content on different paths speaks, well, volumes. On the first release I had no problem with the "train" event/variable because it occupied maybe 1/5 of the total paths/content.

Now, the equivalent "train" path is literally 75% of content in the current update, just food for thought.

Wait Jason has sex with Steph?
I didn't see that on my playthrough
The 1.06 patch was bugged, 1.06b should be corrected. It erroneously forces the "dom1" variable to 4, no matter what your prior actions. If you're still on 1.06 you can fix this by manually setting the 'dom1' variable to 1/2/3 or 5 the night after Steph has the bedroom talk.

WTF was that update? Did L$P join the development team or are these devs big fans of his? I mean the first update was so fuckin hot, then you get us all worked up and this update felt like a cold shower that left you blueballed
View attachment 2848680
Heh more like did King B join the dev team....

Re your other comment, I'd definitely be less obstinate towards IR sharing/cuck/ntr setups if that was more often the case, but it's not. As soon as the blacker than midnight character comes on the scene, you already know not only will he be a primary poonslayer, but all the women will trip head over heels for him no matter what the buildup or flirting.

Steph only has sex with Jason if the MC likes to watch.....

Correct ...

Confidence seems to have little bearing at this point in the game.

The variables for the different routes when meeting Tori and Jason appear to be DOM1 , SWING and VOY ... A voy value of at least 2 ( with the other 2 variables low enough ) ..will get you on the Cuck route of seeing Jason and Steph fuck AND Tori rejects you as a possible future partner.
You're correct in that confidence matters little after the prior chapter end "dom1" var parising, but it seems like voy only affects the difference between dom1 and dom1, which really only affects dialogue.

Unless I'm mistaken, to summarize this update:

dom1 =
4/5: nothing happens, you go to their house and watch them try on clothes.

1/2/3: You're forced to watch steph have sex with jason while tori does nothing; the different routes only affect how much she taunts you, but in the end the outcome is the same; she offers nothing and there's no decisions as to be okay with it or not.

IMO this is a missed opportunity, it wouldn't be hard to right forks for the intermediate paths to have the player be like "uhhh no, this isnt cool, i didnt sign up for this, jason time for us to have a talk outside, might want to bring a jockstrap". By intermediate, I mean paths created by a player confidence between -1 and 1 in the previous chapter, since those will still toss you on the dom2/dom3 path.

The game up until that point was much more nuanced on the medium paths - it took a very specific set of choices to reach the 'bad' train path.

Last edited:

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I feel that slowly but surely this thread is going to attract the beta cuckolds, and i don´t like it.
I really hope this one stays true to the swinging genre.

• Haha
Reactions: m4pII and MikeOG

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Isn't all harem games more or less cuckqueening in a way? I understand the difference but i'm not sure we need more games where one man have sex with many women, just my opinion.
That's not really what cuckqueaning is about. There are tons of harem games that don't involve any of it. The amount of women involved (passed two) isn't that relevant. If you've seen or are familiar with any of the games that involve *cuckolding*, where (usually) the male MC gets humiliated (whether he's into it or not), taunted, teased, made to watch while his wife/GF gets fucked by her 'bull', etc. then it's more like that but just with the sexes reversed.

A cuckqueaning scenario would look something more like a wife getting off on watching her husband fuck another woman (sometimes referred to as a 'cuckcake' just fyi). The other woman would likely say teasing or degrading things to her. Have the wife kiss her feet and thank her for satisfying her husband, etc. (pretty standard dom/sub stuff). The wife may or may not be involved in the act in a very submissive role. At the end the other woman might order the wife to eat her husband's fresh creampie out of her snatch, etc. all while the wife is really getting off on it all.

There actually aren't a whole lot of games that I've seen with actual cuckqueaning content. But as far as *harem* games, meaning just one guy banging a large cast of chicks, then yes, they are basically a dime a dozen at this point.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I feel that slowly but surely this thread is going to attract the beta cuckolds, and i don´t like it.
I really hope this one stays true to the swinging genre.
But if all there patrons are cucks and they get to vote for more Cuck scenes, who knows maybe the devs are Cuck fans too.
Maybe change the title to “Another wife’s Cuck or Another husband to Cuck”

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That's not really what cuckqueaning is about. There are tons of harem games that don't involve any of it. The amount of women involved (passed two) isn't that relevant. If you've seen or are familiar with any of the games that involve *cuckolding*, where (usually) the male MC gets humiliated (whether he's into it or not), taunted, teased, made to watch while his wife/GF gets fucked by her 'bull', etc. then it's more like that but just with the sexes reversed.

A cuckqueaning scenario would look something more like a wife getting off on watching her husband fuck another woman (sometimes referred to as a 'cuckcake' just fyi). The other woman would likely say teasing or degrading things to her. Have the wife kiss her feet and thank her for satisfying her husband, etc. (pretty standard dom/sub stuff). The wife may or may not be involved in the act in a very submissive role. At the end the other woman might order the wife to eat her husband's fresh creampie out of her snatch, etc. all while the wife is really getting off on it all.

There actually aren't a whole lot of games that I've seen with actual cuckqueaning content. But as far as *harem* games, meaning just one guy banging a large cast of chicks, then yes, they are basically a dime a dozen at this point.
It doesnt need to involve humiliation though. Granted it typically does in games, so your statement isn't wrong.

To me the distinction is whether the other person specifically likes to watch versus that just being the result of circumstance. In many harem games, a girl might be on the sidelines but that's not to say she wouldn't WANT to be more involved.

In a cuckqueen (or cuckold) scenario, the other party strongly PREFERS to watch, and indeed you're right in that this is very rare in games.

Another Man's Wife [v1.06c] [Too Perilous]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - PIXELDRAIN
Now I'm confused - I thought 1.06 was the initial release, and 1.06b was the bugfix. What's c, more bugfixes? Or new content?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is there a way to go from version 106 to 106b without having to download the whole thing again?
b is not the current version, "c" is, it's not been updated yet. Being Steam release only, while the update is smallish, I would be hesitant to build an update only patch as I would be too worried about it breaking something.

If you want you can get the compressed and save some downlaod.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
It doesnt need to involve humiliation though. Granted it typically does in games, so your statement isn't wrong.

To me the distinction is whether the other person specifically likes to watch versus that just being the result of circumstance. In many harem games, a girl might be on the sidelines but that's not to say she wouldn't WANT to be more involved.

In a cuckqueen (or cuckold) scenario, the other party strongly PREFERS to watch, and indeed you're right in that this is very rare in games.
Agreed. The humiliation aspect isn't mandatory necessarily. Just often included. The whole "what does and doesn't constitute NTR/cucking?" debate often gets very messy, because I've noticed that everyone seems to have their own personal definitions on that, and as people do, will act as if theirs is the only "correct" interpretation of the terms lol. Then there's "power-bottoms", etc.

Personally I think another way to look at it as far as "cuckolding/cuckqueaning", swinging, etc. is whether or not if during the act/session the SO is being treated as an equal. In the cuckqueaning aspect, if she's being treated as an equal, then it isn't cuckqueaning. It's just a threesome (unless she's not participating, involved, or present, but is aware of it and has given the ok, in which case it would be swinging).

Last edited:
Reactions: Nurikabe

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
some scenes in gallery are still locked
Thanks for using my mod.

I have just updated the mod to support game v1.06
https://f95zone.to/posts/11417392/

I substantially rewrote the code and reorganized some scenes. Be sure to uninstall old mod version before using the new one.
If you still find version 1.05 scenes still locked after updating the mod please use the Unlock All button in the gallery.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
There is a path where MC gets to stop the scene between Steph and Jason...How to get It..I've got 2 Jason-Steph scenes,1 scene where nothing happens.
I got it when MC looks down on them the options pop up.
I have started the hotwife/cuckold path (my goal) where the MC and Tori are upstairs watching Steph and Jason fucking (Steph is submissive), and Tori says that the MC is too passive for her tastes.
I have kept the confidence low, swing variable = 0 and i have always voted for Steph, and obviously when Tori ask to the MC if him have a cuckold fetish, i have selected "hell ya".
But my SP = 0, i have the voy = 5 from the previous update(voyeur, probably a cuckold value)
First up, cucks having low confidence is a myth and that is the whole underlying problem with this game, confidence is a fucked up mechanic.
Two, Cucks and their wives have rules, boundaries and respect for each other and communicate, something Steph only does when it suits her. If your cuck character got upset with her fucking Donnie before he got there, then this, that's divorce territory even for a cuck. Few cucks let their wives do whatever they like, but this couple haven't reached that. And even if they had there couples usually agree to check in with each other before they play.
Third, No where did the couple agree she could just fuck around on him. Just because a guy is a cuck doesn't mean he wants to be shit on by his partner and so-called friend. Even cucks who like humiliation have standards
Fourth, Jason should have got a heads up from his friend before fucking his wife. Bro code.
Fifth, an experienced mentoring couple would know the four points above and know better.
So basically If i want to see cuckolding scenes I have to have low confidence? Is that right?
If so That seems a bit weird to me
Why couldn't the mc just ask Steph to cuck him?

I'll be honest guys i have gotten a bit confused with all the different paths you can take lol

Also how do I see all these stats I can't find an option in game to show them
Yes its fucked up, the whole confidence thing is bullshit

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Agreed. The humiliation aspect isn't mandatory necessarily. Just often included. The whole "what does and doesn't constitute NTR/cucking?" debate often gets very messy, because I've noticed that everyone seems to have their own personal definitions on that, and as people do, will act as if theirs is the only "correct" interpretation of the terms lol. Then there's "power-bottoms", etc.

Personally I think another way to look at it as far as "cuckolding/cuckqueaning", swinging, etc. is whether or not if during the act/session the SO is being treated as an equal. In the cuckqueaning aspect, if she's being treated as an equal, then it isn't cuckqueaning. It's just a threesome (unless she's not participating, involved, or present, but is aware of it and has given the ok, in which case it would be swinging).
There is a stereotype for cucks. Cucks = humiliation is a myth. Sure some do but that takes the couple a long time to get to that place because the last thing wives want to do is humiliate their husbands.

What do you mean by being treated equal? Unless its agreed they are in to humiliation (even then there are rules) each person in the cuck couple should be treated equally. If they have agreed to a certain role, as in he or she just wants to watch, then they aren't unequal, they are equal, they are just playing a role. The same with humiliation, couples for years work through the relationship what they will/wont do. Its a process. Just because that is there kink doesn't make him or her unequal in the relationship.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Heh more like did King B join the dev team....
If he did I hope he brings Riya along. MC could use a better woman in his life.

You're correct in that confidence matters little after the prior chapter end "dom1" var parising, but it seems like voy only affects the difference between dom1 and dom1, which really only affects dialogue.

Unless I'm mistaken, to summarize this update:

dom1 =
4/5: nothing happens, you go to their house and watch them try on clothes.

1/2/3: You're forced to watch steph have sex with jason while tori does nothing; the different routes only affect how much she taunts you, but in the end the outcome is the same; she offers nothing and there's no decisions as to be okay with it or not.

IMO this is a missed opportunity, it wouldn't be hard to right forks for the intermediate paths to have the player be like "uhhh no, this isnt cool, i didnt sign up for this, jason time for us to have a talk outside, might want to bring a jockstrap". By intermediate, I mean paths created by a player confidence between -1 and 1 in the previous chapter, since those will still toss you on the dom2/dom3 path.

The game up until that point was much more nuanced on the medium paths - it took a very specific set of choices to reach the 'bad' train path.
Completely agree although I saw an option for the MC to get upset and chose that option, it led to this hasn't been developed yet. I'm hoping divorce court.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
There is a stereotype for cucks. Cucks = humiliation is a myth. Sure some do but that takes the couple a long time to get to that place because the last thing wives want to do is humiliate their husbands.

What do you mean by being treated equal? Unless its agreed they are in to humiliation (even then there are rules) each person in the cuck couple should be treated equally. If they have agreed to a certain role, as in he or she just wants to watch, then they aren't unequal, they are equal, they are just playing a role. The same with humiliation, couples for years work through the relationship what they will/wont do. Its a process. Just because that is there kink doesn't make him or her unequal in the relationship.
Well according to the confessions/discussions I've read by some wives/GFs online, that's not always the case, and they do get off on seeing their husband/BF humiliated and talking down to him as she gets pounded by her bull. Whether it's just RPing or something more.

The whole "cuck, swinging, etc. scene" as a realm is not really a big kink of mine. Neither in reality nor fantasy. So my knowledge, or rather my impressions of it, are certainly limited compared to people who are heavily into it. So my terminology is no doubt off in places. From my own outside perspective, as just one example, if there are two people who are in a committed relationship, a third party gets involves in a scenario, and one of the couple is on the floor, licking the feet of their SO and the third party, being spit on and being told they're scum, then in the moment at least they aren't being treated as an "equal" (which seems to be the point in that scenario), and again, just from my perspective, even if they agreed to it and are enjoying it.

But in the interest of fairness: I'm 1) admittingly an "outsider" on this topic, and 2) perhaps oversimplifying as well.

My understanding of many aspects of the whole thing is vague and almost certainly "inaccurate" depending on who's asked, and I have no real desire or interest to understand any of it frankly, just because of both my lack of interest and the unlikelihood that it will ever come up or be relevant in my personal life.

Your own definitions are valid. But as I said before: "I've noticed that everyone seems to have their own personal definitions on that, and as people do, will act as if theirs is the only "correct" interpretation of the terms". On this site alone one could find at least dozens of overall definitions, with conversations spiraling more and more into semantics based on personal tastes and sensibilities. There are people who consider another male NPC being present in the game at all to be "NTR" lol. So there is a very wide spectrum, along with countless different perspectives.

I really don't care to elaborate any more than that tbh. Because it's likely to just devolve into personal attacks, and I take no enjoyment in that. Quite the opposite. This will probably get deleted for being OT anyway. So I'll just leave off with "live and let live." I'm human and imperfect, but I do try to refrain from kink-shaming or personal attacks. Even if someone where to hypothetically enjoy something that in my eyes makes them pathetic, I'd likely just keep it to myself. No point in attacking someone who was just minding their own business and has shown me no ill will. I have plenty of kinks of my own that I know some people would judge me harshly for.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Well according to the confessions/discussions I've read by some wives/GFs online, that's not always the case, and they do get off on seeing their husband/BF humiliated and talking down to him as she gets pounded by her bull. Whether it's just RPing or something more.

The whole "cuck, swinging, etc. scene" as a realm is not really a big kink of mine. Neither in reality nor fantasy. So my knowledge, or rather my impressions of it, are certainly limited compared to people who are heavily into it. So my terminology is no doubt off in places. From my own outside perspective, as just one example, if there are two people who are in a committed relationship, a third party gets involves in a scenario, and one of the couple is on the floor, licking the feet of their SO and the third party, being spit on and being told they're scum, then in the moment at least they aren't being treated as an "equal" (which seems to be the point in that scenario), and again, just from my perspective, even if they agreed to it and are enjoying it.

But in the interest of fairness: I'm 1) admittingly an "outsider" on this topic, and 2) perhaps oversimplifying as well.

My understanding of many aspects of the whole thing is vague and almost certainly "inaccurate" depending on who's asked, and I have no real desire or interest to understand any of it frankly, just because of both my lack of interest and the unlikelihood that it will ever come up or be relevant in my personal life.

Your own definitions are valid. But as I said before: "I've noticed that everyone seems to have their own personal definitions on that, and as people do, will act as if theirs is the only "correct" interpretation of the terms". On this site alone one could find at least dozens of overall definitions, with conversations spiraling more and more into semantics based on personal tastes and sensibilities. There are people who consider another male NPC being present in the game at all to be "NTR" lol. So there is a very wide spectrum, along with countless different perspectives.

I really don't care to elaborate any more than that tbh. Because it's likely to just devolve into personal attacks, and I take no enjoyment in that. Quite the opposite. This will probably get deleted for being OT anyway. So I'll just leave off with "live and let live." I'm human and imperfect, but I do try to refrain from kink-shaming or personal attacks. Even if someone where to hypothetically enjoy something that in my eyes makes them pathetic, I'd likely just keep it to myself. No point in attacking someone who was just minding their own business and has shown me no ill will. I have plenty of kinks of my own that I know some people would judge me harshly for.
I think the main confusion comes from the fact that two separate uses of the word are conflated into 1.

1) It's grammatically accurate to describe a man whose wife has cheated on him as being "cuckolded" (though somewhat archaic).

2) As a fetish description, describes men who enjoy watching/hearing/partaking in their wife sleeping with others.

The problem comes in adult game land when these two uses are shmooshed together, and you get this concept of "wife cheats on her husband, but he likes it, so he's a cuckold". That scenario is nearly non-existent in the real world. People don't actually like being treated like shit (outside of roleplay). On the other hand, if the husband likes watching and they set it up ahead of time, that's not really cheating.

So yeah, I'd say 90% of the arguments about this boil down to the word in definition #2 being used for #1, or vice versa.

You'd think on an adult games site a word with a fetish and non fetish definition would default to the fetish - since we're primarily talking about sex and fetishes. But with cuck, the first definition is so pejorative it's frequently invoked as an ego component ala when someone says, "I dont want other men in my games to try and cuck the mc", they're using definition 1. They aren't worried that their girlfriend will have sex with others for the purpose of titillating MC, they're worried she'll cheat on him.

Worse, devs have adopted this conflation, describing some games as having "cuck content" when it's really just a girl cheating on a guy. Again, not gramatically incorrect, but nothing to do with the fetish. Another easy way to distinguish the two uses would be "voluntary" vs "involuntary". Involuntary cuckolding is just another name for female cheating.

============================================================

I think this confusion persists because it's a fairly adult concept, and doesn't mix well with a younger crowd who may not have the life experience to handle emotionally nuanced things. It'd be like trying to explain bdsm to an 8 year old, and they're like "but why on earth would you wanna get beaten up?". Personally I'm not into bdsm, but I can understand the appeal, it plays with power dynamics and control.

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

I’m not looking to judge or argue. I have no problem with kinks I was just looking to add to your post.

I just want to add one thing. You are right some women do get off on humiliation. In the duck lifestyle this develops over time as the couple push boundaries and learn where those boundaries are over time. I have no issue with Steph/Jason fucking I take issue with how the scene was done.

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
not the most exciting update.

was interesting that tori pulled mc aside. why not both? why not steph? basically a warning of what we all think steph is about to do but why wouldn't she tell Steph this unless she knows Steph is already there.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Overall I'd say this was a good update, though admittedly I've only played the high confidence material in any depth. The update has its ups and downs, but I think the ups outnumbered the downs and it achieved its most important goals. I'm definitely looking forward to more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tl;dr A relatively low-key update that does a good job introducing the titular wife, addresses a lot of my NTR-related concerns, and whets the appetite for more to come.
On the psychological side of things, Jason and Tori's explanation of dominant and submissive behavior is quite realistic and accurate. They are not talking about hardcore domination and submission here. They are talking about a person's inner balance and the back and forth of personal roles each person plays in their lives. Nobody is entirely dominant or submissive. Using the example they provided of who is leading the sexual activity at the moment is a good way to see that. But we are really talking about semantics here.

They are not talking about the BDSM standpoint, dom/sub play...the Kink. On the high confidence path, Tori clearly states that neither she nor Jason are into that. Instead, Tori encouraged Steph to get in touch with and flirt with her innermost feelings at the moment. Trying to not be judgmental of herself. Allowing feelings of jealousy and desire to feed the sexual fire. Welcome the need to be both submissive and dominant. On the low-confidence path, we see a complete reversal of this stance and Steph's behavior. Instead, the developers tap directly into the sadomasochistic aspect of cuckoldry, dom/sub play, and sex in general. While the alternate paths and the remaining scenes with Tori and Jason are not fully implemented yet, the player still has the ability to back out of any of the previous decisions. This is a very welcome change and I would love to see more visual novels adapt this into their mechanics.

The added Gina scene appears to be unfinished. We get to see the result of the high-confidence path where the MC remains faithful and the dream sequence gives the player something to think about. The next update will certainly fill in the remaining paths. If I had to speculate, the MC has the chance to "visit" her on one path and Steph will "visit" her on the other.

I also truly enjoyed seeing the different versions of Tori. With high confidence, Tori sees the MC and Steph as equals and future swinging partners. There is a stark and welcome contrast between the high-confidence and low-confidence Tori. The player gets to see how she protects herself, her husband, and their relationship by telling the MC she is not interested in continuing a mutual relationship among the four. And yet another path where she clearly states that the MC has been manipulated for his own sexual satisfaction and desire to become a cuckold and watch Jason and Steph together. It is quite extraordinary to see a visual novel pay tribute to this lifestyle with maturity and the psychological complexity involved.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes