3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
u might want to try to dwell on that "trade" variable as well especially if u do a small talk with gina in the kitchen
i feel like the dev also trying to setup something there
Could be, thanks for the SP reveal, Steph Pet, should have known ugh I wondered what stood for.

It’s probly best Tori had her child taken from her what would stop her from trying to have sex with her child or their friends. Would hate to have a wife like that can’t even trust her to walk down the block without blowing someone
Yep. I am really grateful for my wife. We are pretty much on the same page with 99% of things. 10yrs we had 1 mistep in our open relationship which was a miscommunication. Never had a problem since. And she spoils me rotten every day.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Isn't all harem games more or less cuckqueening in a way? I understand the difference but i'm not sure we need more games where one man have sex with many women, just my opinion.
I can't see Steph ever doing the cuckqueen route. She too selfish and self-absorbed.

Correct ...

Confidence seems to have little bearing at this point in the game.

The variables for the different routes when meeting Tori and Jason appear to be DOM1 , SWING and VOY ... A voy value of at least 2 ( with the other 2 variables low enough ) ..will get you on the Cuck route of seeing Jason and Steph fuck.

End points of "temp_end" actually have an explanation included in the online game.
To get the Jason/Steph fuck you need to watch your SP variable as well.
After all the dev posts about confidence and the intro, they introduced new variable and confidence has little bearing with this update. Confidence is misapplied throughout the game anyway.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Could be, thanks for the SP reveal, Steph Pet, should have known ugh I wondered what stood for.
ur welcome,i was wondering myself at first until i read the whole script and some unattached script and then i realized when i scrolled back up

at least that explains why they used the name "train" as the variable
i thought it has something to do with donny choochoo jokes back then

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
There is a path where MC gets to stop the scene between Steph and Jason...How to get It..I've got 2 Jason-Steph scenes,1 scene where nothing happens.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I can't see Steph ever doing the cuckqueen route. She too selfish and self-absorbed.

To get the Jason/Steph fuck you need to watch your SP variable as well.
After all the dev posts about confidence and the intro, they introduced new variable and confidence has little bearing with this update. Confidence is misapplied throughout the game anyway.
I have started the hotwife/cuckold path (my goal) where the MC and Tori are upstairs watching Steph and Jason fucking (Steph is submissive), and Tori says that the MC is too passive for her tastes.
I have kept the confidence low, swing variable = 0 and i have always voted for Steph, and obviously when Tori ask to the MC if him have a cuckold fetish, i have selected "hell ya".
But my SP = 0, i have the voy = 5 from the previous update(voyeur, probably a cuckold value)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So basically If i want to see cuckolding scenes I have to have low confidence? Is that right?
If so That seems a bit weird to me
Why couldn't the mc just ask Steph to cuck him?

I'll be honest guys i have gotten a bit confused with all the different paths you can take lol

Also how do I see all these stats I can't find an option in game to show them

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Uhmm.... I have only found Jason Steph cuck scene in this update so far? I assume full on swing scene will have to wait for next update then since the swing variable kinda go opposite with the cuck scene variables. Tori did said something about "not wanting Steph to lose control". It's all good for first meeting of the couples anyway.

As for those looking for JasonxSteph scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's pretty much the break point where the next scene either goes into voyeurtalk or toughtalk. dom1 = 4 and dom1 = 5 come with small variation of dialogues tho. If you can bring up the dev console just do dom1 = 1 or dom1 = 0 will give you the scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beowulf72

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Overall I'd say this was a good update, though admittedly I've only played the high confidence material in any depth. The update has its ups and downs, but I think the ups outnumbered the downs and it achieved its most important goals. I'm definitely looking forward to more.

tl;dr A relatively low-key update that does a good job introducing the titular wife, addresses a lot of my NTR-related concerns, and whets the appetite for more to come.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Steph only has sex with Jason if the MC likes to watch.....

Correct ...

Confidence seems to have little bearing at this point in the game.

The variables for the different routes when meeting Tori and Jason appear to be DOM1 , SWING and VOY ... A voy value of at least 2 ( with the other 2 variables low enough ) ..will get you on the Cuck route of seeing Jason and Steph fuck AND Tori rejects you as a possible future partner.

End points of "temp_end" actually have an explanation included in the online game....which more or less boils down to ...see you in the next update.

Is there a scene with the MC and Tori? If so, how do you get it? NO.....not that I can see.
Are you saying Tori “ the tramp” can reject us but Jason can bang your wife? I thought the whole fuckin offer was supposed to be a 3some of mc and Jason banging his whore wife? When did that deal get changed to we’re going to make your wife as slutty as Tori and thanks devs for making our mc look like the biggest loser in the world (guy couldn’t get laid in a whore house) And Tori and Jason
IMG_1141.gif

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
In low confidence route, I used to see a dream scene with Steph, Gina, and Donny but now I only see Steph and Donny. How do I see the former again?

Last edited:

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
Uhmm.... I have only found Jason Steph cuck scene in this update so far? I assume full on swing scene will have to wait for next update then since the swing variable kinda go opposite with the cuck scene variables. Tori did said something about "not wanting Steph to lose control". It's all good for first meeting of the couples anyway.

As for those looking for JasonxSteph scene

That's pretty much the break point where the next scene either goes into voyeurtalk or toughtalk. dom1 = 4 and dom1 = 5 come with small variation of dialogues tho. If you can bring up the dev console just do dom1 = 1 or dom1 = 0 will give you the scene.
Have you a save from this path. I can't trigger the sequenze

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
There was a scene where the MC decides who get to sleep in the bed among him, Steph and Gina after threesome since it can only accomodate two people but in the end Gina wants to sleep alone. How do I see it again?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
For those of you who may be unaware, there is a mod of sorts titled: URM (Universal Renpy Mod)

This tool allows you to easily fork and play variable paths in a game such as this. If you don't want to return to the beginning of a game, make a save and play a fork based on variable values that will appear the in the upper left of your screen. In this update, for instance, the "dom1" variable plays a big roll in a certain path. If you don't like cheats or shortcuts, don't use this tool. But if you like tinkering with choices, this thing is golden.

Also, I should mention that this mod will not cause problems with future save file continuity.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks for the work, SoL. BTW, will the mods not upload the patch/script.rpy only instead of requiring d/l the entire game?
The 5GB archive.rpy was changed. This being a Steam only game, it's little tricky to do that, not sure what was changed inside of it, I would be hesitant to do that, I mean I can see what changed by the date updated and all that. But the safest way is to download it again, know it sucks.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes