3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I haven't gotten that far. Maybe later tonight. I'll enjoy that, it might cheer me up.

I'm still dubious of Tori's manipulations and Steph wouldn't know what honesty was if it bit her on the ass. So we shall see.

Nah devs will have MC just accept her betrayal and be grateful for it and on the stop path Steph will yell at MC and have him crawl back to ask her for forgiveness for her actions. I'm waiting for the NTR debates to begin.
On the low-confidence path, this whole game will be about the bullshit Tori and Steph have cooked up. Wondering if that manipulation will extend to Jason. I know there is an audience for the low-confidence, sadomasochistic cuckold path. I would personally feel dirty writing that myself.

On the medium-confidence path, Steph is barely tolerable for me. Tori even less so. For that, thankfully there is Gina.

I wonder what happened to Tori giving us a title? Did I miss something?

And I want to mention, the devs could spend a bit to focus on transitions. Several of the scenes end abruptly. Sometimes, the scene almost "skips." It seems that the differences between paths are not smoothed out and polished quite yet. Probably a victim of unplanned illness and situations out of their control.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There's no nice way to say this, the code is a mess.

Code:
    $ dom1 = 4

$ dom1 = 4

if dom1 <= 3:

scene 14awake0a with dissolve
        e "(What a night. I could have done without that weird dream.)"
        scene 14awake0b with dissolve
        e "(At least Steph is still here and in her PJ's.)"
        scene 14awake0a with dissolve
        e "(There was some steak left over. I could do my Steak and Eggs breakfast hash for the girls.)"
        scene 14awake0c with dissolve
        e "(Steph loves when I make the cowboy breakfast.)"
        scene 14awake0e with dissolve
        e "(Crap. I should probably look into that stuff Jason was asking about before I see him today. I did put it off.)"
        scene 14awake0f with dissolve
        e "(I should probably check on Gina too.)"

menu:
            "Go to the office and research for Jason.":
                scene 14awake1f with dissolve
                e "This won't take but a few minutes."
                scene 14awake1b with dissolve
                e "(Jason was serious about this, but I'm still not sure how much time I want to spend on it this myself.)"
                scene 14awake1a with dissolve
                e "So I'm looking for strange names. One had to do with Moby Dick."

if dom1 == 3:
                    $ advance = True
                    scene 14awake1j with dissolve
                    s "That's probably a good idea. I haven't checked in all weekend."
                else:
                    scene 14awake1j with dissolve
                    s "This wasn't where I expected to find you."
                scene 14awake6smc with dissolve
                e "Good morning."

if advance:
                    scene 14awake6s with dissolve
                    s "Morning. I'll check on Gina real quick then get in here after you."

else:
                    s "Morning. I'm going downstairs to see if Gina's awake."
                scene 14awake6smc with dissolve
                e "Alright. I guess I'll start breakfast after I do this."
                s "Oh boy. But it's still early, so don't rush on our account."

menu:
                    "Really do some research for Jason.":
                        e "(Alright Jason. I'll play.)"
                        jump erick_computer

"Don't waste time on this with two hot women in the house.":
                        e "(I'll look through some directories for a minute then go check on the girls.)"
                        jump kitchenswitcher

"Go downstairs and check on Gina.":
                scene 16dreamwalk2a with dissolve
                e "(Let's see if Gina's awake yet.)"
                scene 14morn1c1 with dissolve
                g "Good morning."
                scene 14morn1b1e2 with dissolve
                e "You're up early. How did you sleep?"
                scene 14morn1c3 with dissolve
                g "Better than I expected. You two wore me out last night."
                scene 14morn1b1e3 with dissolve
                e "I hope that's a good thing."
                scene 14morn1c4 with dissolve
                g "Hell ya it is."
                scene 14morn1c3 with dissolve
                g "So what's on the agenda for today?"
                e "I need to check some work stuff and then we have to go meet some friends later."
                scene 14morn1c4 with dissolve
                g "What? No breakfast?"
                e "Oh there will be breakfast. We have leftover steak. That means cowboy breakfast."
                scene 14morn1a2 with dissolve
                s "Yeah. Cowboy breakfast."    
                scene 14morn1c2 with dissolve
                g "Wow, look at you girl. That is hot as shit."
                scene 14morn1b1e1 with dissolve
                e "That is hot."
                scene 14morn1a4 with dissolve
                s "I'm glad you both think so. [player_name], why don't you go start breakfast for us and let Gina and I have a little time together before we eat."
                scene 14morn1a3 with dissolve
                e "Really? You're dressed like that and you want me to leave?"
                s "No, I want you to cook us breakfast."
                s "Trust me, [player_pet]. If you miss anything fun, I'll more than make it up to you later."
                g "If she's thinking what I'm thinking? Ya, later."
                e "Alright. I guess I'll get breakfast started and check my work stuff."
                scene 14morn1a5 with dissolve
                s "Thank you."
                scene 14awake1f with flashb
                e "(Breakfast is done. Now to make Jason happy.)"
                jump erick_computer

"Start breakfast.":
                $ startb = True
                scene 14kitch3 with dissolve
                e "It's cowboy breakfast time."
                scene 14kitch1 with dissolve
                e "(Once I finish this egg, it's all done. Steph usually wanders in here when she smells me cooking cowboy breakfast.)"
                scene 14kitch2 with dissolve
                e "(Did she go downstairs? I'll take a quick peek.)"
                scene 14morn1a6 with dissolve
                e "Good morning. Wow, look at you two."
                g "Good morning."
                s "Good morning. Was that cowboy breakfast I smelled?"
                e "It is, and it's almost done."
                s "Yummy. Could you give us a little time this morning while you finish up breakfast?"
                e "Dressed like that? I think breakfast can wait."
                s "We'll be up in a bit. We want to have a little talk first."
                g "We might talk for awhile too."
                e "Well I do need to look at some work stuff too. Breakfast will keep."
                scene 14morn1a5 with dissolve
                s "Thank you, [player_pet]."
                scene 16dreamwalk2a with dissolve
                e "(Now I feel really weird about that dream I had last night.)"
                e "(Oh well. I guess I'm spending the morning in the office.)"
                jump erick_computer

if dom1 >= 4:
        stuff
Unless they wrote out a bunch just to save for future.....

(renpy 101 - i copied that big block of code, and absolutely none of it matters because the dom1 instantiation ensures the lte 3 condition is always skipped)

I kept trying to figure out why the tori and jason house visit went exactly the same, regardless of me trying all different kind of confidence paths and permutations of lead up story.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

reknal

Oct 26, 2021
The only option seem to be to let Jason have sex or not. Everything before that seems to be irrelevant in the update. Still good scences but a bit frustrating.

Dec 1, 2017
On the low-confidence path, this whole game will be about the bullshit Tori and Steph have cooked up. Wondering if that manipulation will extend to Jason. I know there is an audience for the low-confidence, sadomasochistic cuckold path. I would personally feel dirty writing that myself.

On the medium-confidence path, Steph is barely tolerable for me. Tori even less so. For that, thankfully there is Gina.

And I want to mention, the devs could spend a bit to focus on transitions. Several of the scenes end abruptly. Sometimes, the scene almost "skips." It seems that the differences between paths are not smoothed out and polished quite yet. Probably a victim of unplanned illness and situations out of their control.
Jason is manipulative as well. The way Jason framed his "request" was that he needs help with keeping his wife satisfied, or at least made it sound that way. Tori laughed at that notion when she was talking to the MC and said that Jason is also insatiable and has probably been angling for Steph all that time. Then she throws him a bullshit bone about Jason really valuing their friendship as well. Nice one, friend-o.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
There's no nice way to say this, the code is a mess.

Code:
    $ dom1 = 4

if dom1 <= 3:
        stuff

if dom1 >= 4:
        stuff
Unless they wrote out a bunch just to save for future.....

I kept trying to figure out why the tori and jason house visit went exactly the same, regardless of me trying all different kind of confidence paths and permutations of lead up story.
Yes, I think it is in reserve for the next update.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

I think the title might have been forgotten about. The devs will catch up.

I have probably been living up to my name and been a bit hard on the devs. That last scene turns everything Steph has said on its head and just pissed me off. You know me, one thing I can't stand is real people or my characters being humiliated. Any hint of humiliation and I well and truly live up to my name.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yes, I think it is in reserve for the next update.
Right, but without that, there's zero variation in the tori house visit. No matter if you're on the hardcore cuck route or the chad confidence route, it doesnt matter, they speak to you the exact same because all the conditions during the house visit are reliant on those dom1 checks.

Also, separately - I imagine I wasnt the only one (particularly in this group) almost chuckling outloud at the conversation subtext at jason and toris.

Like is this supposed to be some big reveal? NO SHIT SHERLOCK HE INTENDS ON FUCKING HER WITH TORIS ENCOURAGEMENT. The narration frames it like "oh wow! I hadnt considered that!"...................Then they get to talk of bdsm and domination, tori talking about how jason dominates her - *my own notes in the margin*- "Oh wow! Truly interesting and fascinating! I never would have suspected the overdrawn black character plays the dominate role! These plot twists are bending my mind!"

Furthermore - there's this harsh discontinuinity from the first half of the game -(which could just be related to the var check I mentioned), but all of the sudden it's like steph and erick are starting again on their first swing adventure - steph is super nervous, "oh, i dont know if I'd be comfortable....wait, jasons attracted to me too? Well now I feel a bit better" LIke where in the blue fuck is this coming from? We just spend the past 2 days fucking and sucking up to 2-3 additional girls/guys for each member of the relationship, and now it's kindergarten again?

As far as both partners being together you might be disappointed there. Its up to you if you read the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want a couples path where both are involved together probably stay away from the Tori paths moving on. Tori warns the MC that he has to get use to being left out when they play alone with Steph and sometimes they will play alone with him and there will be solo sessions. Somehow that is best for their marriage....

I'm disappointed as I wanted the couple together game as well but we aren't getting that, not from this update. Although, it may exist in the new paths under development. I thought I was on the same page as the devs but apparently not.

PS If you are like me and can't stand manipulative people then stay away from Tori as well, she appears to be a master of it.
To be fair to the forks, isn't it only the dom1 that requires -2 confidence to get to the end you're talking about? I could be wrong though..... (edit, i was wrong, anything less than 2 confidence slaps you on the dom1-dom3 paths and forces you to watch steph get banged, this is retarded)

Having said that, I know I'm a broken record at this point so I'll stop the whining - it's extremely disheartening to see where most of the labor was put for the update -

I told ya so. :sneaky::sneaky:

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
As far as both partners being together you might be disappointed there. Its up to you if you read the spoiler.

If you want a couples path where both are involved together probably stay away from the Tori paths moving on. Tori warns the MC that he has to get use to being left out when they play alone with Steph and sometimes they will play alone with him and there will be solo sessions. Somehow that is best for their marriage....

I'm disappointed as I wanted the couple together game as well but we aren't getting that, not from this update. Although, it may exist in the new paths under development. I thought I was on the same page as the devs but apparently not.

PS If you are like me and can't stand manipulative people then stay away from Tori as well, she appears to be a master of it.
Well, thanks for the heads up. Another disappointment then, I guess the netorare fans got themselves yet another one. Such a shame.

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
I made a quick and rough replay gallery mod. At first I wanted it to unlock as you play and also have an unlock all option but could not figure it out using the gallery code I used. So it will be fully unlocked gallery from the start.

Due to the way the game code and variables are structured I had to add additional checkpoints for the scenes and set default name of Erick for the player.

Hopefully there will be an official gallery option in the future.

EDIT: Mod updated to v1.21

some scenes in gallery are still locked

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I only play the high confidence route, and before meeting Tori and Jason my dom1 variable was 5.
This path is fine, nothing bad happens.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Just keep in mind that this is all a temporary ending. The team was down a guy due to illness. They put out the update unfinished versus holding it back with all the pieces attached.

I am confident that the high-confidence path will still be Tori having sex with the MC. It is true that most of the people on this path did not want to see Jason involved in the sex scene, or at least minimally involved. But it is fair to say that the devs have sold this as being an equal-opportunity swinging game. While some have pointed out that the title is contrary, it really is quite clever. That other man's wife applies regardless of which wife you are talking about.

If you want to avoid any of the manipulations that come on the other paths, or if you want to avoid the IR content, the devs did provide an escape hatch that does not damage the relationship with the MC and Steph or end in a game over. You can skip all of the Tori event scenes. No, that does not change the fact that the content is in the game. But it is a convenient way to ignore it instead of forcing viewers to go through it. It seems a fair trade.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Right, but without that, there's zero variation in the tori house visit. No matter if you're on the hardcore cuck route or the chad confidence route, it doesnt matter, they speak to you the exact same because all the conditions during the house visit are reliant on those dom1 checks.

Also, separately - I imagine I wasnt the only one (particularly in this group) almost chuckling outloud at the conversation subtext at jason and toris.

Like is this supposed to be some big reveal? NO SHIT SHERLOCK HE INTENDS ON FUCKING HER WITH TORIS ENCOURAGEMENT. The narration frames it like "oh wow! I hadnt considered that!"...................Then they get to talk of bdsm and domination, tori talking about how jason dominates her - *my own notes in the margin*- "Oh wow! Truly interesting and fascinating! I never would have suspected the overdrawn black character plays the dominate role! These plot twists are bending my mind!"

Furthermore - there's this harsh discontinuinity from the first half of the game -(which could just be related to the var check I mentioned), but all of the sudden it's like steph and erick are starting again on their first swing adventure - steph is super nervous, "oh, i dont know if I'd be comfortable....wait, jasons attracted to me too? Well now I feel a bit better" LIke where in the blue fuck is this coming from? We just spend the past 2 days fucking and sucking up to 2-3 additional girls/guys for each member of the relationship, and now it's kindergarten again?

To be fair to the forks, isn't it only the dom1 that requires -2 confidence to get to the end you're talking about? I could be wrong though..... (edit, i was wrong, anything less than 2 confidence slaps you on the dom1-dom3 paths and forces you to watch steph get banged, this is retarded)

Having said that, I know I'm a broken record at this point so I'll stop the whining - it's extremely disheartening to see where most of the labor was put for the update -

I told ya so. :sneaky::sneaky:
Yep you did and one of the reasons I'm annoyed (not at you) is you were right.

And I've said more than enough already in my posts. Time to move on. Everyone is probably sick of me

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Just keep in mind that this is all a temporary ending. The team was down a guy due to illness. They put out the update unfinished versus holding it back with all the pieces attached.

I am confident that the high-confidence path will still be Tori having sex with the MC. It is true that most of the people on this path did not want to see Jason involved in the sex scene, or at least minimally involved. But it is fair to say that the devs have sold this as being an equal-opportunity swinging game. While some have pointed out that the title is contrary, it really is quite clever. That other man's wife applies regardless of which wife you are talking about.

If you want to avoid any of the manipulations that come on the other paths, or if you want to avoid the IR content, the devs did provide an escape hatch that does not damage the relationship with the MC and Steph or end in a game over. You can skip all of the Tori event scenes. No, that does not change the fact that the content is in the game. But it is a convenient way to ignore it instead of forcing viewers to go through it. It seems a fair trade.
As always you have a point. Unless of course you are a Grumpy ass completionist who gets overly attached to the games he really wants to be authentic and is sick of stories where shitty slutty wives cheat and crap on their husbands. :whistle:

Reactions: Old&Useless

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Jason is manipulative as well. The way Jason framed his "request" was that he needs help with keeping his wife satisfied, or at least made it sound that way. Tori laughed at that notion when she was talking to the MC and said that Jason is also insatiable and has probably been angling for Steph all that time. Then she throws him a bullshit bone about Jason really valuing their friendship as well. Nice one, friend-o.
Yes Jason is a shit friend for sure. He should have checked in with MC for a heads up at the very least. MC was the only one who was there about the 3some, the other three are on a different page that wasn't about MC.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Did Steph pull another swifty like she did with Donny and the water bs and send MC away to cook breakfast so she could fuck Gina one on one with out the MC?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes