3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
How do you have sex with the woman at the bar to get paul to c
u mean amber?
do this on high / medium confidence route (where u get her phone number and invite her to the club)
then pick:
  • give her blunt answers
  • don't grab her ass
  • now ur just teasing me
  • let her have her fun
  • i've got this

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Forget confidence. To get other paths you need to change the dom1 variable and to get the sex scenes you need to change the sp variable. I don't think you can change those yet in the game as it is.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I just had a chance to look at the reworked content with Donny. The first one is a bit of a non-event. The second, I'm not sure of the purpose. Steph just looks like a vindictive to me. Anyone else looks at the two altered scenes?
what's the difference between before and now on that second scene?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I do like having an actual real game about swinging(partner swapping, both partners being involved in the actual sex) and not just more netorare, those are a dime a dozen on here. That said, the choices sometimes seem at odds with what the character says afterwards and some things that I would think are confident choices, seem not to be. Never got below medium but from reading some of the stuff here, it seems almost random what you need to choose to maintain high confidence.

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
Another Man's Wife [v1.05] [Too Perilous]

Unofficial compressed android port release

Click on like button if you like it

JOIN ME:-

Little support please:-

Download link:-
Workupload
Please update to the latest version

Reactions: Bigsmoothy

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I do like having an actual real game about swinging(partner swapping, both partners being involved in the actual sex) and not just more netorare, those are a dime a dozen on here. That said, the choices sometimes seem at odds with what the character says afterwards and some things that I would think are confident choices, seem not to be. Never got below medium but from reading some of the stuff here, it seems almost random what you need to choose to maintain high confidence.
As far as both partners being together you might be disappointed there. Its up to you if you read the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want a couples path where both are involved together probably stay away from the Tori paths moving on. Tori warns the MC that he has to get use to being left out when they play alone with Steph and sometimes they will play alone with him and there will be solo sessions. Somehow that is best for their marriage....

I'm disappointed as I wanted the couple together game as well but we aren't getting that, not from this update. Although, it may exist in the new paths under development. I thought I was on the same page as the devs but apparently not.

PS If you are like me and can't stand manipulative people then stay away from Tori as well, she appears to be a master of it.

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
There seems to be new mechanics at play for the update. I am sure we will learn more about them if I am still around that is.

As far as both partners being together you might be disappointed there. Its up to you if you read the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want a couples path where both are involved together probably stay away from the Tori paths moving on. Tori warns the MC that he has to get use to being left out when they play alone with Steph and sometimes they will play alone with him and there will be solo sessions. Somehow that is best for their marriage....

I'm disappointed as I wanted the couple together game as well but we aren't getting that, not from this update. Although, it may exist in the new paths under development. I thought I was on the same page as the devs but apparently not.

PS If you are like me and can't stand manipulative people then stay away from Tori as well, she appears to be a master of it.
my blind main path (i think high confidence i'm not sure), Jason and Steph have not do anything yet before the update ended

so there's a route there where Jason and Steph haven't done it this update

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
my blind main path (i think high confidence i'm not sure), Jason and Steph have not do anything yet before the update ended

so there's a route there where Jason and Steph haven't done it this update
Confidence wasn't making a difference only the dom1 was when I played through but I'll have to replay once the fix is installed and see if it is different. 'Confidence' with the devs is unfortunately a hit and miss thing.

Reactions: camube
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes