3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
so the new mechanic is the dom and sp points that will drive the dialogue in this update apparently :unsure:
and my initial thoughts on this update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the end i'm not sure if it's because my braincells are all into running hardcore mode on remnant 2 atm or the jason and tori scene kinda kills the vibe for me at least on this update,
but it's kinda made me curious in some parts but at the same time made me feel meh if that makes sense

• Love
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Great game Dev (y)(y)(y)
Is there gallery in the game??? Couldnt find it...
I downloaded the gallery mod. Anybody knows how to get the NTR scenes with Donnie??? I dont get it, tried different routes...

camube

Jun 4, 2022
this is a good update

It satisfies what I was looking for (as in update length), content-wise, whatever, it's an ongoing story, i can't judge.

With the bugged version, I was really disappointed though because I played with several saves and all yield the same result. Turned out it was a bug.

Reactions: worldkaiser

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
this is a good update

It satisfies what I was looking for (as in update length), content-wise, whatever, it's an ongoing story, i can't judge.

With the bugged version, I was really disappointed though because I played with several saves and all yield the same result. Turned out it was a bug.
was it locked to a bad end on the bugged version?
i didn't check it when the update drops so i didn't know it was bugged until the update arrived

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Just in case I dropped my brain somewhere, did the Amber scene trigger for you in the convenience store? No matter what I chose, she walked away. That did not happen in v1.05.

And LMFAO...WOMEN!
"I can see why my husband wants to have sex with you. Oh! I love those boots!"
Psychopaths. All of them!

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
v1.06b

Changelog:

We needed to fix a bug that was locking everyone into the same experience of the new content.
Just in case I dropped my brain somewhere, did the Amber scene trigger for you in the convenience store? No matter what I chose, she walked away. That did not happen in v1.05.

And LMFAO...WOMEN!
Sorry I messed my saves up so I can't help.

Tori and Steph definitely
Gina I'm still on the fence lol

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017

And LMFAO...WOMEN!
i think they changed the option u need to pick
have to be the middle one now the "i'm not melting" or somewhere along that line
i was questioning my brain as well on that part until i realized it was changed as well on the script
i'm 90% sure it was the first option after "insist didn't see her butt" in the 2 previous version for her to give the number

Reactions: Nurikabe

camube

Jun 4, 2022
was it locked to a bad end on the bugged version?
i didn't check it when the update drops so i didn't know it was bugged until the update arrived
I tried several path and there was no variation so it thought it was a "prologue" to the real meat

and then after it was fixed by patch, the dialogues varied, even the end result varied a bit, so i'm alright
I like what i get

I wanted more length but it's good enough

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Some good dialogue changes. Adding the ability to question Steph without getting his head taken off or losing confidence. I gave her some pushback while still maintaining high confidence on the first night. Those are some good changes.

High Confidence
I really enjoyed that the meeting with Tori and Jason was just a meeting — no sex.. Completely my personal opinion on how you should deal with a new couple you are considering adding to your list. The teasing was world-class! Both women were extremely sexy. Great ass, thighs, and breasts. Devs did some nice work on the character creation.

Steph Gone Wild
The other paths, well, we knew that it was the Wild West Steph was getting us involved in. I think it was telegraphed from the first moments of the game. We know where the dark path leads. I'd advise the MC to NOT use the same divorce attorney Tori did. :devilish:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Some good dialogue changes. Adding the ability to question Steph without getting his head taken off or losing confidence. I gave her some pushback while still maintaining high confidence on the first night. Those are some good changes.
I haven't gotten that far. Maybe later tonight. I'll enjoy that, it might cheer me up.
High Confidence
I really enjoyed that the meeting with Tori and Jason was just a meeting — no sex.. Completely my personal opinion on how you should deal with a new couple you are considering adding to your list. The teasing was world-class! Both women were extremely sexy. Great ass, thighs, and breasts. Devs did some nice work on the character creation.
I'm still dubious of Tori's manipulations and Steph wouldn't know what honesty was if it bit her on the ass. So we shall see.
Steph Gone Wild
The other paths, well, we knew that it was the Wild West Steph was getting us involved in. I think it was telegraphed from the first moments of the game. We know where the dark path leads. I'd advise the MC to NOT use the same divorce attorney Tori did. :devilish:
Nah devs will have MC just accept her betrayal and be grateful for it and on the stop path Steph will yell at MC and have him crawl back to ask her for forgiveness for her actions. I'm waiting for the NTR debates to begin.

Reactions: m4pII and Nurikabe

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Wow the new update makes you want the next to hurry up and come out..... Word of warning watch you dom level at the last choice between the 2 girls... There are 4 different paths depending on the level being 1-4 here to what happens.... I had to use a mod/cheat to get to see them all and it makes a massive difference with each dom level as what will happen in next update!!!! screenshot0001.png

Mooddy

May 19, 2021
Wow the new update makes you want the next to hurry up and come out..... Word of warning watch you dom level at the last choice between the 2 girls... There are 4 different paths depending on the level being 1-4 here to what happens.... I had to use a mod/cheat to get to see them all and it makes a massive difference with each dom level as what will happen in next update!!!! View attachment 2847952
Can you give a link to the cheat?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Wow the new update makes you want the next to hurry up and come out..... Word of warning watch you dom level at the last choice between the 2 girls... There are 4 different paths depending on the level being 1-4 here to what happens.... I had to use a mod/cheat to get to see them all and it makes a massive difference with each dom level as what will happen in next update!!!! View attachment 2847952
can you elaborate what it is in spoiler?

I got 2 version of Steph with Jason scenes, and 1 version where the update ends before anything happen, what's version 4?
They leave or something?

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
In some links the update is 5.4GB and in others 5.8 I assume the latest one with the fix is the bigger one

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Yeah, well, the title looked promising, but it's swapping wife for another one, so it's definitely not as promised, from my point of view
The only one who still thinks it is about a threesome is the MC. As Nurikabe said, I'd advise the MC to NOT use the same divorce attorney Tori did.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes