3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

gnole13

May 29, 2020
AM i missing something? Only scene were wife and gina dream and teasing underwear showing to friends? First release had a nice scene with the wife this one didnt find any actual scenes. Played through multiple times with different levels of courage or whatever and everything was the same. Only noticed some dream like images added at the bar.
I didn't play the update. However, I extracted archive.rpa and saw a new threesome with wife and Gina, and BJ, and a sex scene with a black guy.
Probably you need to play with other decisions.
I am definitely sure that this game needs a walktroıgh to see all scenes.
I played with the script, however, only works for the first 3some and 4some with max confidence. Coudnt find a way to lead to cockold scenes.
I hope someone more experienced will look at this game and make a walkthrough.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Wait a sec... ppl saying there is 3 men that Steph can have sex with?? I only got her to bang one dude (aside from females) which is Donni I think? how to trigger the other scenes?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I didn't play the update. However, I extracted archive.rpa and saw a new threesome with wife and Gina, and BJ, and a sex scene with a black guy.
I played with the script, however, only works for the first 3some and 4some with max confidence. Coudnt find a way to lead to cockold scenes.
Yea it definitely does lol, i tried so many different choices.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
read back or search for " Paul " or 4some from club
Ok so that's Paul. What about Jason? have you found the trigger?
Honestly I don't like games with this type of format that forces you to do a very specific and convoluted shit just to get events or scene to trigger.. just make it a Goddamn option and save yourself from extra coding and save your fans/supporters from this hassel.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I just had a chance to look at the reworked content with Donny. The first one is a bit of a non-event. The second, I'm not sure of the purpose. Steph just looks like a vindictive to me. Anyone else looks at the two altered scenes?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I've seen the animations and stills. I've played the update, but I didn't see any hidden paths (I use a program to reveal hidden paths as I play) . I haven't looked at the code yet. There were some health problems for the devs so I'm thinking they may not have had time to finish the scene so the visuals are in the archive ready for the scene to be done.

electricstar

May 26, 2017
Dug through the code and played with around with the variables
There is a more content in the code than I am seeing
I think there might be a significant bug where only 1 path out of the supposed 3 paths is being selected

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
The multiple paths you can take in this game is amazing! The quality of this game is unlike so many others. I hope the dev continues this superb game.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes