3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
AM i missing something? Only scene were wife and gina dream and teasing underwear showing to friends? First release had a nice scene with the wife this one didnt find any actual scenes. Played through multiple times with different levels of courage or whatever and everything was the same. Only noticed some dream like images added at the bar.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Someone, anyone, who has their ear over on Steam...have them convert those 3+ MB png files to webm. The game is needlessly bloated. And no, I'm not hurting for bandwidth as I have unlimited gigafiber. There are others who don't, however.
Im surprised they changed it- i checked the files in last version and they were already pretty optimized; like ~300 kb a piece.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnotherMansWife-1.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Im surprised they changed it- i checked the files in last version and they were already pretty optimized; like ~300 kb a piece.
i saw someone already complained on steam there's no new tori/jason scenes
i'm curious to open the script once mine updated

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
What the hell is going on with the devs this days?? it's blue balling city 101. A lot of games that got updated this week is just teasing...

I have to admit though, the teasing is top tier but the ending ruined everything, it ended so suddenly just out of the blue.. like you couldn't make them fuck after that build up and 30 min talk??? HELL at least make some few renders and add few dialogues to end things properly instead of "ok, we are done here for today" then boom.. back to main menu.. :confused:

Last edited:

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
Deliberately or not, the devs seem to have conflated confidence with trust in Steph. I think that was a questionable decision if Steph is intended to "drive us mad" throughout the game. As you say, it winds up making the MC look obsequious or naive rather than self-assured.
If he doesn't let himself be manipulated and treated like a piece of dirt the game ends.

Reactions: Maximilian87

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Just a few early thoughts on the new material progressing the story. I haven't had a chance to look at the other parts of the update yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All in all some fun stuff to pour over.
Completely agree with you on Tori! her face is so fuckin pretty and her eyes is just so damn captivating!
That being said, I always find secondary female characters wayyyy hotter and prettier than the main Li and this bothers the SHIT out of me.. LOL

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Is this game still about the wife banging more dudes with or without the husband than the husband with other women even if the wife is involved? The first releases seemed to have the wife getting more new dick than the husband was getting new pussy, and that's a bit against the title of the game, eh?

Well maybe not if the goal of the game is to have a cuck type husband like all the other 'swinger' or 'sharing' type games devolve into on F95. "Another man's wife" could mean the MC's wife in this one and the game is focused on the perspective of the other dudes who get to bang her instead. No way to know right now. But swingers or sharing should always be equal, period, that's one of the foundation things the couple better agree with or else it fails. No outside communication with others unless the other partner is aware and agree to it also. Otherwise it starts drifting to cheating.

Last edited:

Phoenix Lord

Feb 18, 2018
Is this game still about the wife banging more dudes with or without the husband than the husband with other women even if the wife is involved? The first releases seemed to have the wife getting more new dick than the husband was getting new pussy, and that's a bit against the title of the game, eh?

Well maybe not if the goal of the game is to have a cuck type husband like all the other 'swinger' or 'sharing' type games devolve into on F95. "Another man's wife" could mean the MC's wife in this one and the game is focused on the perspective of the other dudes who get to bang her instead. No way to know right now. But swingers or sharing should always be equal, period, that's one of the foundation things the couple better agree with or else it fails. No outside communication with others unless the other partner is aware and agree to it also. Otherwise it starts drifting to cheating.
I think it's balanced for now.
Steph has - MC, Donny, Paul and Jason
MC has - Steph, Gina, Amber and Tori

Reactions: Beowulf72

Maximilian87

Sep 8, 2022
so the confidence factor seems to be inverted? if your a little bitchy good boy, the game continues but if you act up and don't want some moron to fuck your wife its game over? bruuh...
this game is going away from swinging and leading into cheating ntr.. wich is a big nono

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Completely agree with you on Tori! her face is so fuckin pretty and her eyes is just so damn captivating!
That being said, I always find secondary female characters wayyyy hotter and prettier than the main Li and this bothers the SHIT out of me.. LOL
lol I hear you, it doesn't bother me a lot but it does happen a lot in VNs. Gina and Tori definitely hotter than Steph.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
so the confidence factor seems to be inverted? if your a little bitchy good boy, the game continues but if you act up and don't want some moron to fuck your wife its game over? bruuh...
A few of us have brought that up. The devs are good in that they engage with fans on occasion and are open to feedback.

Reactions: Nurikabe
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes