3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Wrong, there is “humiliation tag” on F95 and it shouldn’t matter if it’s not humiliating to the Cuck character in the game, if it’s humiliating behavior towards your character, it should be there. Look we can disagree with this topic forever, so I’m just going to move on, but you might want to check out the the “new tag thread” there are a lot of new tags that will be available and you can go there now and suggest what you want added
New Tags
I just double-checked the list of tags. There is no "humiliation" on the list. The only mention of humiliation is connected directly to domination. It is a footnote. If I misunderstand that list, please show me where.

They also explain when a tag applies. Whether it must be directly to the MC or if it is applied to the NPCs. I have been monitoring that thread from the beginning. There are a lot of upset people related specifically to the cuckold, humiliation, and use of Japanese tags in place of commonly used English words.

The bottom line is that this game does not include sissification or humiliation (yet). It will have to have a netorare and open relationship tag. I am not saying I agree with this. It just is what it is.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
New Tags
I just double-checked the list of tags. There is no "humiliation" on the list. The only mention of humiliation is connected directly to domination. It is a footnote. If I misunderstand that list, please show me where.

They also explain when a tag applies. Whether it must be directly to the MC or if it is applied to the NPCs. I have been monitoring that thread from the beginning. There are a lot of upset people related specifically to the cuckold, humiliation, and use of Japanese tags in place of commonly used English words.

The bottom line is that this game does not include sissification or humiliation (yet). It will have to have a netorare and open relationship tag. I am not saying I agree with this. It just is what it is.
Fine, here is a game on F95 with “HUMILIATION” in the tag and here is also a list of all the new tags coming to this site
IMG_2243.png

https://f95zone.to/sam/planned_tags-v2.html

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
That is the OLD system. Read the list of NEW tags. Then do a search for humiliation in the New Tag Discussion thread. It is part of the Domination, a subset of BDSM.

The current tags will go away very soon. We will then be left with the new tags.
Still no tags that describes a cuck cheating tag...
eg
cuck = The partner of the protagonist has sexual contact with someone other then the protagonist, without approval from the protagonist.

That would be a lot of games and help a lot of people who hate that from even wasting time reading any post of the game...
But people like myself would have it as the main tag to find games with lol!!!!

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Still no tags that describes a cuck cheating tag...
eg
cuck = The partner of the protagonist has sexual contact with someone other then the protagonist, without approval from the protagonist.

That would be a lot of games and help a lot of people who hate that from even wasting time reading any post of the game...
But people like myself would have it as the main tag to find games with lol!!!!
Absolutely! I do not agree with how admin is handling the cuckold issue. There are some really good arguments on the thread with excellent justification for using English terms that simplify categorization. But it sounds like admin is not budging at all on that issue.

They are using the "cheating" and "netorare" tags for "cuckold."

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
totally unrelated to AMW, I was perusing that list of new tags, I'm over the moon that we'll be able to filter by production type or origin! If all i want are swinging games like this, eg, wmw, lwl, etcetc, I hate having my search results cluttered up by tons of weeb crap.

Not to mention, the introduction of the "netorase" tag should help sharpen searches for stuff like this (as much as I'd love to get away from these stupid terms). The " open-relationship " tag is also much welcome in this sense. Sadly I see they did away with the swinging tag :(

Reactions: Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
why are people so obsessed with tags? its a great game with hot models and scenes , just keep bringing it!!!!! THATS ALL I WANT !
Tags allow people to find the content they want and don't want. Originally, this game was limited to swinging with some strong language that insinuated it might include cuckolding. Cuckolding is a pretty extreme kink. It is not everyone's cup of tea. If a game has the proper tags, then it allows more people to find the right content without stupid questions and a lot of discussion about what is or isn't in the game.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
i dont see how your response to my msg has any connection. I wrote nothing about tags.
I think he was responding to the wrong person....

There are 4-5 general ways the first night can go; you can be in a 4some together, or split (different rooms), or you can just go home with wife, or you can have threesome (mmf) with wife, or there's the [train] ("bad ending") night.

Which route you're on then determines what's available the next day - so like nurikabe said above - which are you trying to reach?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hey everyone,

I just came across this game and noticed there's quite a discrepancy between the reviews and the comments.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's simple. Prior to the most recent update, everything in your first paragraph was true. Your second paragraph sums up 2 out of the 3 paths in the most recent update.

Granted, I', one of the more cynical voices here, but yeah, that's the lowdown. Though everyone pretty much unanimously agrees the first 2 in game days are done very well with a mix of paths.

But the idea that the game's premise, the invitation to swing being deceitful is huge because that redefines the story as a whole.
preaching to the choir bro. And it's not just a function of other paths being incomplete (though that is somewhat the case), the relative percentage of "ntrish" paths of the total number of paths has risen quickly. In the first version, there was one "bad-end" path. Now, as mentioned, it's 2/3. As in, if you picked choices at random, there'd be a about a 65% chance of it ending with you being forced to watch the wife having sex while you're denied by your intended 'partner'. The difference between the two bad paths is just a slight tweak in dialogue.

Anyway, give it a try if you're on the fence; if you explore several of the paths you'll likely soon see what people are talking about in this thread.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
It's simple. Prior to the most recent update, everything in your first paragraph was true. Your second paragraph sums up 2 out of the 3 paths in the most recent update.

Granted, I', one of the more cynical voices here, but yeah, that's the lowdown. Though everyone pretty much unanimously agrees the first 2 in game days are done very well with a mix of paths.

preaching to the choir bro. And it's not just a function of other paths being incomplete (though that is somewhat the case), the relative percentage of "ntrish" paths of the total number of paths has risen quickly. In the first version, there was one "bad-end" path. Now, as mentioned, it's 2/3. As in, if you picked choices at random, there'd be a about a 65% chance of it ending with you being forced to watch the wife having sex while you're denied by your intended 'partner'. The difference between the two bad paths is just a slight tweak in dialogue.

Anyway, give it a try if you're on the fence; if you explore several of the paths you'll likely soon see what people are talking about in this thread.
Hey Johnny thanks for giving such a detailed follow up.

You wrote a lot of interesting things, but I specifically wanted to ask you about this point -
In the first version, there was one "bad-end" path. Now, as mentioned, it's 2/3.

Why do you say the cuckold paths are a bad end? Is that because the game itself presents the MC's cuckolding as something to shame him for? Or are you personally against NTR in general?

• Haha
Reactions: m4pII

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hey Johnny thanks for giving such a detailed follow up.

You wrote a lot of interesting things, but I specifically wanted to ask you about this point - .

Why do you say the cuckold paths are a bad end? Is that because the game itself presents the MC's cuckolding as something to shame him for? Or are you personally against NTR in general?
I am VERY against ntr as a genre/theme. I can't wait till the forum update when we can filter by ntrs/sharing while excluding ntr. I love sharing games, and I like cuckolding games without a heavy humilation focus - but most of the time games that describe themselves as such are really just non-roleplay humilation; there's no teasing or levity, they really are trying to make the mc suffer.

I wrote "bad-end" in the vernacular of forums here. By bad end, I mean the mc's dialogue is written in a way that doesn't project comfort or strong enjoyment with the situation. The text may read "Despite this, I was turned on", but nothing in the artwork or anything outside of the text indicates that's the case. So for clarity, perhaps swap "bad-end" for "extreme humilation/sissification-flavor of cuckolding" (with no transitition)

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
I am VERY against ntr as a genre/theme. I can't wait till the forum update when we can filter by ntrs/sharing while excluding ntr. I love sharing games, and I like cuckolding games without a heavy humilation focus - but most of the time games that describe themselves as such are really just non-roleplay humilation; there's no teasing or levity, they really are trying to make the mc suffer.

I wrote "bad-end" in the vernacular of forums here. By bad end, I mean the mc's dialogue is written in a way that doesn't project comfort or strong enjoyment with the situation. The text may read "Despite this, I was turned on", but nothing in the artwork or anything outside of the text indicates that's the case. So for clarity, perhaps swap "bad-end" for "extreme humilation/sissification-flavor of cuckolding" (with no transitition)
Thanks again for the great response mate.

I'll give this one a miss for now, maybe check in on it when it's got a bit more content. I was gunning for something that provided a genuine sharing experience

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes