RPGM Completed Another Story of Fallen Maidens II: Lescatie Infiltration Report [Final] [Circle Exelga]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
Haven't played it yet, but I hate installers so here is just the game without an installer;

Mega
Many thanks, I just don't trust installers when downloading. I will run a scan anyway although to be honest, I don't think I've never gotten anything from F95 other than false positives

Reactions: f9account

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
I played for an hour, so far no cg, some blown up sprite animations, and incredibly linear play. you get to certian points and it basicly gives you a choice: continue story or game over scenario scene.

its well written but im not enjoying it personally.
ah i see, thanks for the review

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
how good is this and the first one?
can i get clearer picture of the game? video maybe?

comment say its good.. some dont.. sprite only?

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Tags that make me want to report this to the MGE authorities: Censored, lesbian, female protag. Generic as heck, an insult to the MGE community.
What I'd love to see: Monster protag, tentacle protag, non-linear gameplay, NewGame+Content.
Break the gaming ice. Make something new.

Join Duty

Jun 6, 2019
Just finished game, to give my short review-ish comment(btw im not first language english speaker, so you will see a lot of shitty grammer):

First, if no CG+pixel animation only isn't your forte, than this isn't a game for you
Second, I feel this "game" is more like adult fairy tale. Reason why I am saying this is that first, this gameplay is linear as fuck(wouldn't necessarly call this bad stuff), and second it no actual gameplay, only thing you do for two hour-ish(including wanking) game time where you basically walk, talk, fuck and repeat untill the ending.

But pixel animations are in good qualities(at least for me and my jr), and story was quite enjoyable at least for me, and plot twist at the end was quite refreshing.

So in the end I would rate it as 7/10, as it had good animation and story, but lacks some actual stuff to do in game other than walk, talk and fuck

Reactions: 10ofLucky

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Tags that make me want to report this to the MGE authorities: Censored, lesbian, female protag. Generic as heck, an insult to the MGE community.
What I'd love to see: Monster protag, tentacle protag, non-linear gameplay, NewGame+Content.
Break the gaming ice. Make something new.
You know what would be interesting and different?

Female protag+tentacle protag. The anime Etsuraku no Tane had this, and it was one of the best ever made (uncensored, too!).

You get your lesbian/yuri content and a unique take on tentacles. Pretty unique idea and worth pursuing.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
i think the reason this is a linear-non fighting game is because is based on the stories of same name, the stories of the fallen maidens in the MGE settings. A merely adaptation of the writting to a rpg maker engine whit few changes there and there

ThatForumNoob

Jun 6, 2017
Like Join Duty said, there isn't really much to actually do but the sprite animations are pretty good. I think it's worth a try but you might want to have cheat engine handy to speed up some of the story dialogue (unless that's your kind of thing).

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Jast USA actually publishing RPGM games
What has the world came to...

Shame they didn't have a go at the prequel, going to enjoy nonetheless
funny you should say that

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
i think the reason this is a linear-non fighting game is because is based on the stories of same name, the stories of the fallen maidens in the MGE settings. A merely adaptation of the writting to a rpg maker engine whit few changes there and there

It's kinda weird how the setting didn't really progress in any way or form after this big event.
Like there is a follow up on the characters and the world of MGE in general but it's been two years and the setting hasn't gotten anything happening on it.
There isn't even a stalemate or status quo being brought back like in almost all grim dark settings.
Yeah it's pretty nice to know more about the setting but we kinda need actual events happening in it.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
why is it an .exe if its a RPGM game?
im not downloading this. too suspicious.

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
I accidentally changed to auto mode and I have no idea on how to revert it. It's being amazingly tedious waiting for every sentence to finish, or jumping everything with ctrl. I just want to read at my own rythm. How can I stop the auto mode?

jondei

Apr 23, 2020
Is the .exe version posted in the thread legit or what? On the first page, I mean. Everything in my scanners is coming up clean, but...Y'know. Anyone actually given it a shot? There's some kinda weird shit in the files like a jpg that's 800mb.

Hentayi

Dec 2, 2018
I accidentally changed to auto mode and I have no idea on how to revert it. It's being amazingly tedious waiting for every sentence to finish, or jumping everything with ctrl. I just want to read at my own rythm. How can I stop the auto mode?
You might want to press alt key

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Well I liked playing it. But was very disappointed. The pixel art in this is nowhere near the quality of the first game. It's decent enough I guess. But it feels like a step backward as a sequel. The writing may be a bit better tho.

Reactions: vt57
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes