RPGM Completed Another Story of Fallen Maidens II: Lescatie Infiltration Report [Final] [Circle Exelga]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

juneslut1

May 14, 2020
View attachment 623856

Overview:
This time a former nun, currently mercenary girl Leah and a priestess with some destined fate Alberto sneak into “Nation of Demonic Realm Lescatie”. Lascivious and happy kismet is waiting to happen to the two.
What is a stunning truth barely appearing behind…?

Their path in the Nation of Demonic Realm is filled with cycles described above.

Luscious sense of immorality comes into mind when drowned in the pleasure of being non-human…
Yet corruption doesn’t stop them to have lovey-dovey-ero-ero intimacy!
Highly recommended to fans of the encyclopedia world.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-18
Release Date: 2018-02-01 (Japanese); 2020-04-17 (English)
Original Title: 堕落乙女異聞II―レスカティエ潜入記録―
Aliases: Daraku Otome Ibun II -Resukatie Sennyuu Kiroku-
Developer: Circle Exelga -
Publisher: JAST USA -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: 2-10hrs
Prequel: Another Story of Fallen Maidens: Fallen Hero and the Magic Sword of Truth
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 623852 View attachment 623853 View attachment 623854 View attachment 623855
2-10hrs bs

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
Boy... well it looked promising. Even the story entry was somewhat ok, even if you normally don't want to join the cult who is against fucking. But heck... what a bore of a game... I made it to the first CG, which is basically repeating the animation while annoying you with too much text to read. All that could be done was walking, reading and choosing if to end the game (2nd variation CG) or not (the choice itself is a personal disappointment). So after continuing, you have to "replay" the game aka read all the text again or skip through that... remember: too much text. Even replaying the scene again takes way too much of your lifetime. So thanks but no thanks, this is just seems like some story to read...

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
You know what would be interesting and different?

Female protag+tentacle protag. The anime Etsuraku no Tane had this, and it was one of the best ever made (uncensored, too!).

You get your lesbian/yuri content and a unique take on tentacles. Pretty unique idea and worth pursuing.
Thanks a lot for this recommendation. I look it right now and i like what i'm seeing.

Reactions: f9account
May 21, 2018
The fact that this game is currently running with only 3/5 stars is a crime. This game is such a wonderful piece of work, especially for monster girl enthusiasts. I do wish people would rate more on objective quality rather then personal taste. A poorly made game is a poorly made game, and should be acknowledged as such. This game, however, has an actual interesting story and characters, and beautiful pixel art. I get if doing things like, *gasp* reading isn't your cup of tea, but I just think it would be a damn shame for people to see that rating and look past this work of art.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
you know what this one is def far better than the first one even taking into account of less amount of animation, For one thing the ending twist was something i was not expecting, i played the last one and it ended pretty predictably, mc becomes demon, mc and their husbando become intertwine in sex and the ending ends with them living peacefully in the demon corrupted land. this one changes things up although i still knew it would end with the mc becoming a monster it had a different enough of a twist to forgive this trope.

phantom2020

Aug 15, 2020
well it shows the plot of the story the monsters are more human .. than human itself their country is suffering but they wont help the people that is suffering.

Kametz90

Feb 24, 2020
Do I have to play the first game to understand the plot? Cause the first one only has a machine translation.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Do I have to play the first game to understand the plot? Cause the first one only has a machine translation.
No you don't as you only encounter the MC from the first one briefly (minor spoilers at best), also no the first one actually got a official translation as well

bl0tak

May 9, 2019
Okay so i played both this and the prequel and am really a fan of the MGE universe so far, where can i find the books? cuz i would love to read some of the stories that are supposedly out there

genilgames

Nov 17, 2020
Muito bom (para os Brs aqui presentes, eu estou trabalhando em uma tradução desse jogo, então aguardem)

Paril

Dec 6, 2021
Games pretty linear, and I would be lying if I said I didn't expect something else when I saw the corruption tag, but the twist and turns at the end was well worth it.

κ-оz

Mar 31, 2019
This is what the game i was looking for. But i want dev to add some good ending you hurt my heart a little bit Not a CG but i like this animation idea too I like it! No! you need to resist! Dont let the darkness goe to you!! FB_IMG_1653081420255.jpg

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes