2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
is it before the transformation? Like MC is literally in a male body still?
Yes. Although he may or may not have applied (non-magical, non-fantastic) chap-stick already, depending on the actions you have chosen.

you know what they say about chap-stick. (That it protects lips from drying--something anyone in very cold or very hot and dry environments knows about).

Reactions: I am Gone

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Please don't go overboard with the imagemaps and treasure hunts. It only works well if it's done right. See the Leisure Suit Larry games for reference.

You need a journal of some sort or at least a way to mark end of content. Otherwise sandbox games become even more of a desert than they already are at the start of a game's development.

You need to track inventory. The chapstick can be bought more than once. In fact, once it is bought, you can drop the entire mall location from the map until it's needed again for a new location/quest.

HVAC conduit is a trope that needs to go away. Look at the heating grate in your room and tell me how that's something you can navigate. The main air intakes at the furnace itself are probably too small for anything other than a large building. Even if it was big enough to fit a person, the thin bendy metal would make an enormous racket as it buckles under the weight. Also it's designed to handle air and not human weights so it will fail as soon as someone tries to crawl in.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yes. Although he may or may not have applied (non-magical, non-fantastic) chap-stick already, depending on the actions you have chosen.

you know what they say about chap-stick. (That it protects lips from drying--something anyone in very cold or very hot and dry environments knows about).
What "gay" contents are in this one? You got raped while male at the start, then transform into a girl, and nothing more about gay?
Or there's more but just sissy / femboy / trap?

Last edited:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
What "gay" contents are in this one? You got raped while male at the start, then transform into a girl, and nothing more about gay?
Or there's more but just sissy / femboy / trap?

Make you wonder why these dev's even add-in such scenes, they clearly not attracting gay audience, nor will heteros appreciate it.
I don't know if anything is relevant enough since in this demo or short first build there is only just one scene where a guy is being fucked by futa and then just one scene when mc is forced sissy, but only one day. The game ends at beginning of second day when mc discovers that he is changed to female (female protagonist tag missing) and that is the end of current build.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I really hope there will be animations and sex sound effects such as moaning and butt slapping etc... at some point. I am looking forward to seeing more updates this didn't have much content.

Teslavesa

Dec 13, 2020
Great Beginning, i think we need more of this stuff, i like the renders too, looks realy hot, maybe a dominant AI Shemale will be funny or more Amanda, she sure had more than enough time to get his number out of his Mobile, and maybe did herself a little fun evidence video ;)

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
Why female protag tag? It's Male protag and futa/trans protag. Doesn't matter if it's a realistic slow/medical transformation or an instant magical/sci-fi one, it's still trans. The trans part is the core kink in this game - why pretend it isn't?

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just played this. Excellent start. Only thing I might add is some sort journal or questlog to keep track of tasks.

Other than that, I like the humor and the erotic bits. In for more updates...

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Didn't the game banner with half male half female face give it away?
So little games like this where you can make the bad shit happen to other people.
Make guys female so you can have them and all the normal females, now that is a far better type of game!
Slavegirls Rising....Pact With A Witch..just off the top of my head

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So...where exactly do I go to complete the "guided workout" quest? I click on everything and every place I see.
I bought the chapstick and got caught by the tranny in the hotel. Now what?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes