2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
It says 'WIN:' in the OP but all link are for linux
What I did is delete the 'lib' directory from the game then paste the same 'lib' folder from version 0.1 of the game.
And also copy both .exe for win64 and win32. Run .exe and it work.
If you still have the previous version it's easy to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you don't have the previous version of the game anymore(0.1) simply go into any renpy game that you have...
And copy inside the lib forders(inside 0.2.1 for linux) the missing library(lib)
- windows-i686
- windows-x86_64
it's those 2 folders that are important(you can find it in any other renpy game)
then you could add the .exe that I've attach below.
And it should work.

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
It's a .bz2 file... that unpacks into a .tar file... that unpacks into what should be the game stuff but missing the exe... I'm also kinda sus about it having the name linux in there but I don't know enough about how cross-compatible OS stuff is to know how much of a red flag that is.

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
It says 'WIN:' in the OP but all link are for linux
What I did is delete the 'lib' directory from the game then paste the same 'lib' folder from version 0.1 of the game.
And also copy both .exe for win64 and win32. Run .exe and it work.
If you still have the previous version it's easy to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you don't have the previous version of the game anymore(0.1) simply go into any renpy game that you have...
And copy inside the lib forders(inside 0.2.1 for linux) the missing library(lib)
- windows-i686
- windows-x86_64
it's those 2 folders that are important(you can find it in any other renpy game)
then you could add the .exe that I've attach below.
And it should work.

I'm sure I uploaded all versions, there must be some problem with the hyperlinks, let me check again

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
hyperlinks.png

For me the hyperlinks are working and takes me to the right files

hyperlink2s.png

and I can see the .exe files after unzipping so I don't know where the problem is happening

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I'm also quite new to the interface on f95zone but is there any way for me to modify the original post in anyway possible or the game posts are only made by someone else and can not be made by you? o_O

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I'm also quite new to the interface on f95zone but is there any way for me to modify the original post in anyway possible or the game posts are only made by someone else and can not be made by you? o_O
Don't know if devs can do that or just mods have to, but at open a ticket and request dev tag for yourself and ask about the first page editing.

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Don't know if devs can do that or just mods have to, but at open a ticket and request dev tag for yourself and ask about the first page editing.
I have opened a ticket and provided the necessary proof, so it's just wait for now till the ticket is completed

Reactions: TritonSands

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
first time ive seen a .tar file anywhere on this site. Is this safe to open?
These links uploaded by author of this thread are for linux

you can download the zip versions from my itch or patreon that are also linked there

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Considering tarball format has been around since the days of 9 track reel to reel magtapes, I wouldn't worry too much. Unlike some of the crappier windoze based "replacements", it actually properly preserves file permissions.

first time ive seen a .tar file anywhere on this site. Is this safe to open?

Reactions: ChilliMilliLily

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I like this version of the game. Definitely think the AI individual is pretty darn good looking. Enjoyed the story from what I've seen so far. Will continue to monitor for updates.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes