2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Dev hasn't posted since Aug 29th, not looking good :(

The game is still in works but the progress falters in between because I have to juggle other stuff like my thesis and a job to keep me afloat. Though progress can be a bit faster If I better manage my time so I take full responsibility for these painful delays. And I know I should post something once in a while to let everyone know about the progress.

Reactions: Laehtsia and Tinuss

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Sounds great! Also, pretty please with a sugar on top, don't force any male topping content down my throat (even though most people consider it "vanilla", I don't enjoy it).
Got it, just to make sure I'm understanding it right. Do you mean male topping content in sex scenes only or in general? because if it's in general, I have some ways I can give a try

Reactions: Leo Humilis

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Got it, just to make sure I'm understanding it right. Do you mean male topping content in sex scenes only or in general? because if it's in general, I have some ways I can give a try
Please make the game that you want to make that fits your vision. While it's fine to listen to audience feedback, ultimately it should be your creation, not theirs. I promise you'll still have an audience here even if some are unhappy with your creative choices.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ChilliMilliLily

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Please make the game that you want to make that fits your vision. While it's fine to listen to audience feedback, ultimately it should be your creation, not theirs. I promise you'll still have an audience here even if some are unhappy with your creative choices.
You're right about it so I've been thinking about it a lot and what I'm trying to do now is meet a middle ground. Like I'll keep the scenes that I want to keep but give the user the choice to skip those scenes. Other than that I'm not going to mess with the storyline too much and it'll continue how I've planned it to

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Does, this have any gameplay or is it just a kinetic novel ?
For now it's more of a kinetic novel but I'm working on a lot of gameplay features in the next update which I hope deviates it from the kinetic novel aspect somewhat. Not to say that everything is going to be changed or I'm making huge changes but I'll slowly add more and more gameplay features which to be honest were planned way too long ago but never implemented till now. Hence the unnecessary but inexcusable delays

Reactions: SissyIrena

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
v0.30

PC

Mac

Linux

Android

No changelog available at this time

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Version 0.3 is now up!

Download Links:
Win: - -
Win x32: - -
Linux: - -
Android: - -
Mac: - -

Do let me know if there any bugs you encounter

Changelog:
  1. New chapter - Diamond Deception
  2. MacOS support
  3. New chapter selection menu
another truth 0.3.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnotherTruthNeo-0.3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
AnotherTruthNeo-0.3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
(y)

SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
I played this version. It is nice to have a chapter selection menu.
But, I saw that there are still bugs that I reported before:
https://f95zone.to/threads/another-truth-neo-v0-3-0-chillimillilily.112958/post-8859514
Also, there was another bug after I finished the first chapter ("A New Beginning"), and MC woke up in his room (as the guy with a chastity cage). After he talks with AI, he can go to work to take another case. Before that, there is a map and truth menu option when he is still in the room. If I choose the truth menu option and then go to show tasks option, I get an exception issue (first screenshot).
This issue can't get if you choose a new chapter ("Diamond Deception") from the chapter selection menu (because the new chapter started from the workplace, not from the room).

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I played this version. It is nice to have a chapter selection menu.
But, I saw that there are still bugs that I reported before:
https://f95zone.to/threads/another-truth-neo-v0-3-0-chillimillilily.112958/post-8859514
Also, there was another bug after I finished the first chapter ("A New Beginning"), and MC woke up in his room (as the guy with a chastity cage). After he talks with AI, he can go to work to take another case. Before that, there is a map and truth menu option when he is still in the room. If I choose the truth menu option and then go to show tasks option, I get an exception issue (first screenshot).
This issue can't get if you choose a new chapter ("Diamond Deception") from the chapter selection menu (because the new chapter started from the workplace, not from the room).
Ah apologies for overlooking the bug you reported ‍ I should also set up some kind of proper channel for bug reports so that I don't miss those

I have a planned release today or tomorrow with minor changes so I'll add these bugfixes in this upcoming version

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes