2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
If you want, I advise creating a reminder in your calendar once a month for new updates so we know that you and your game are still alive. That can be just one sentence. If you didn't make any updates, that's okay. You don't need to apologise; we all have problems, and you should not feel obligated to us.

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
If you want, I advise creating a reminder in your calendar once a month for new updates so we know that you and your game are still alive. That can be just one sentence. If you didn't make any updates, that's okay. You don't need to apologise; we all have problems, and you should not feel obligated to us.
Yeah I should probably do that... Truth be told my time management and organisation is abysmal and I need to work on this. So I should come up with some good enough way to better keep track of things and be more frequent about my communication. I guess I should think of it as a wake up call. Thank you for bearing with me because I know It must be frustrating to a lot of people, with me acting like a mess all the time :FacePalm:

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Another Truth Neo v0.40 is live now

You can check it out on my itch page (The links here will probably get updated soon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you all for your patience :HideThePain: I know my ass has been annoying enough

- I've also tried to make my writing better so you might notice it in some scenes. And I'm open to any and all feedback.
- The new sex scene added in this update is skipable but I'm also working right now to give warnings about the type of sex scene and make every previous and new sex scene skipable in a future update

I've already started working on the new update and will keep you guys updated on the progress

SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
I played this version, and I will say it is a good update. It's small but still good. Also, I checked for bugs. I am glad you fixed all the bugs I reported to you before, which is excellent, and thank you for that (maybe you already fixed them in 0.3.2, but I don't remember if I checked them).
But I found one new bug. There are two options when the MC is the girl and outside the hotel (first screenshot). If I choose the second option, the dream scene (with the plague doctor) isn't triggered after I finish the case and go to bed. Instead, we still need to finish the case. We must choose the first option outside the hotel to trigger the dream scene and continue to the new chapter ("Diamond Deception"). If we select the second option again, we stay in a forever loop. I tested this in all three cases (when MC is with and without the chastity cage and if we start the game from the first chapter instead of the prologue), and the bug remains.
For the case when the MC is male, and it is still the first case, choosing both options outside of the hotel will continue with the new chapter, and there is no such bug as the previous one.
Also, there are some typos in the text (big/small letters, grammatical typos, etc.), but that is only my OCD, so don't worry.
You are doing great; don't overthink too much. Everything will be fine. If you need any help, please ask freely.

01.JPG

• Hey there
Reactions: ChilliMilliLily

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I played this version, and I will say it is a good update. It's small but still good. Also, I checked for bugs. I am glad you fixed all the bugs I reported to you before, which is excellent, and thank you for that (maybe you already fixed them in 0.3.2, but I don't remember if I checked them).
But I found one new bug. There are two options when the MC is the girl and outside the hotel (first screenshot). If I choose the second option, the dream scene (with the plague doctor) isn't triggered after I finish the case and go to bed. Instead, we still need to finish the case. We must choose the first option outside the hotel to trigger the dream scene and continue to the new chapter ("Diamond Deception"). If we select the second option again, we stay in a forever loop. I tested this in all three cases (when MC is with and without the chastity cage and if we start the game from the first chapter instead of the prologue), and the bug remains.
For the case when the MC is male, and it is still the first case, choosing both options outside of the hotel will continue with the new chapter, and there is no such bug as the previous one.
Also, there are some typos in the text (big/small letters, grammatical typos, etc.), but that is only my OCD, so don't worry.
You are doing great; don't overthink too much. Everything will be fine. If you need any help, please ask freely.

View attachment 3742161
Noted. I'll reproduce these bugs and hopefully fix them this week.
And yeah I tend to go through everything once or twice but I somehow still miss some of the more obvious typos and errors so I'll go through all of them once more when I'll be working on making all previous scenes skipable

And don't worry. Even if it's your OCD, these things are still not to be overlooked so I'll proofread everything again.

But I know I'll still make mistakes because English is not my first language :BootyTime: so don't hesitate to point out anything else so I can learn from my mistakes

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
There is no code for this one
Just says code="IMPOSS" in the game files.
Don't you just love it when you're set up to HAVE to fail, insofar as hot-wiring the keypad Python code to always succeed actually locks you into an endless loop - because the only way you were supposed to get out of the scene was to FAIL...? True story. Also, horrible game design.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes