Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
There was some lore or something somewhere from the developer saying that the protagonist is infected, explaining the flowers on her head and green hair. Her infection is simply in the earlier stages.
Ah, neat. That would explain that then o:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Not to sound like a broken record or anything but does anyone have the new hotfix patch yet?

Ikegamo

Mar 20, 2017
Just completed the game after the crawling boss. Seems to be you can unlock new stages, how?

Rerecord-chan

Jan 5, 2019
Simple?
Only if you consider pixel art "simple".
It's more complex than 99% of games posted on this forum, and more complex than tons of mainstream games (non sex based)

Although I suspect you're just trolling.
Pixel art type games aren't easy those

Ikegamo

Mar 20, 2017
I've beaten the game, as in heard Harrison's last recording and went into the light, finding "a new shelter". Chapter select says there's more chapters after this (3), but it seems to stop here.

Spheee

Nov 14, 2018
Anyone figured out how to get the last CG yet? tried killing last boss in level 5. Nothing. waited for credits, nothing, went in circles at level 5 before boss, nothing, went to stage 4 to see if there was an option to go back to room, nothing.

https://f95zone.to/threads/anthophobia-v2-00-terrarium.1552/page-11#lg=attachment363953&slide=0
Developer listed one game over scene as a "game clear reward" (in his WIP charts). I got all achievements in the game except 3 (one of which is bugged) and I didn't check on which I've got that game over pic. Probably for finding all golden cards in the game, can't tell for sure.

Reactions: cooldude33
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes