Seeking Any Renpy finished/in development games that ARE NOT 3D/Koikatsu?

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Koikatsu and 3D is either odd looking or just downright creepy uncanny valley to the max for me.

I am loving/loved both Monster Girl Dreams and Tuition Academia (and am planning to try out Mon Girl 1000) but it seems like those full 2d games for Renpy are the outliers, are those kind of games THAT rare or have I been over looking them?

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Our Red String. 100% hand drawn, well written, male and female protags, and charecters that are actually interesting

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Divine Dawn is ongoing; Renpy, 2d commissioned art, mix of monster/human girls, will have more monster girls in the near future as we get to areas that support them. I'm shilling my own game, so it's kinda hard to give any unbiased commentary, but you can look at the screenshots to decide.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Why do you specify Renpy? People associate it with visual novels but those can be made in just about any engine, and Renpy can run Flash-like touching games or various action minigames as well. So consider either the VN category or a genre tag instead of looking specifically for Renpy. At least include Unity and/or HTML unless you are under severe hardware restrictions where those won't run.