Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Wow... this felt like one of those weird trips.

You are basically a floating jellyfish with a penis. You get to encounter lots of interesting aliens and humans. It certainly is not my cup of tea, but I will refrain from giving it a low score because of it. Perhaps some of you folks will like it if you're into such stuff.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Yep the game sucks, I thought the artwork and stuff was pretty cool but hardly any person you talk to has a character model, you can go full and not fullscreen but the game takes you back to full screen by force, navigation is a little annoying and the save/exit is a lie because it didn't save my game at all.

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
Found a new kind of "your computer has crashed" message on my mac thanks to this one, which is neat.

Can't get through the intro without the screen flickering until the entire screen is a mess of lines and colors.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
This is really cool and unique! Even if you don't think you'd be into it it's worth checking out; the atmosphere alone makes it memorable.

It can be a little tough to find the sweet spot for talking to people but otherwise it's a fun time.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Yep the game sucks, I thought the artwork and stuff was pretty cool but hardly any person you talk to has a character model, you can go full and not fullscreen but the game takes you back to full screen by force, navigation is a little annoying and the save/exit is a lie because it didn't save my game at all.
You have to use the laptop in the bottom-left of your room to actually save.

sexymanx

Aug 4, 2018
Cheating in a game: find a renderer process of nw.exe
howtonw.png
search for 4 bytes values multiplied by 2 with cheat engine
howtocheat.png

Days means nothing in game, so buy sleeping pills and do action, use pill, repeat.
Press esc to see items that you possess.

Last edited:

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
You have to use the laptop in the bottom-left of your room to actually save.
Yeah I know, that's the only way to save and I found it out the hard way because the other save method doesn't save at all, done with this game anyway

Venoil

May 20, 2017
Yeah I know, that's the only way to save and I found it out the hard way because the other save method doesn't save at all, done with this game anyway
Save does work, for me at least, just hit continue after saving and exiting.

Last edited:

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Tried it.. less than 2 minutes..

enough for me.. already deleted it.

The concept and else was.. quite nice but.. controls, the screen thing.. no mouse and the sound..

no thanks..

No for me..

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes