Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Cheating in a game: find a renderer process of nw.exe
View attachment 1367088
search for 4 bytes values multiplied by 2 with cheat engine
View attachment 1367093

Days means nothing in game, so buy sleeping pills and do action, use pill, repeat.
Press esc to see items that you possess.
One big minus for you guide. IT'S FUCKING WIN 7! Win 10 Task Manager don't have code lines more.

Last edited:

demo2019

Oct 21, 2019
Meds that cure Sick are sold at the Hospital, the door to the left of Momo.

Stats are raised at Doc Cyborg, by buying Hearts from the gal at the end of the bar for $1000/ea and trading them for Egg products (I found 2 of them, the Morgue and the Flower at the open market; stats were over 20 before I found the third), or by feeding half your Calories to the bottle fairies (to the right of the Greenhouse door in your room). You can get them from daily activities, but it's slow.

The rolls are brutal; the number of times I needed a '1' to succeed but got a '0' was too damn high.
Where is the third guy selling boiled eggs?

sexymanx

Aug 4, 2018
Hi, can you please share the addresses of significant stats?
I guess they'll be randomly generated. And I'm not so good in cheat engine to make a "trainer" out of it.
So just try search them for yourself. There is small pool, and you will find values literally from second exact search.

Dankwank

Sep 23, 2018
Didn't know this dude was still making games. Rad. I'll be sure to check this one out soon.

an0nimous

Aug 18, 2017
Hey there,
For some reason, in some save files I can't access the menu. If I load an earlier save and press escape the menu opens, but I'm locked out of the menu in these cases. Anyone had this problem? Any idea of how I could fix it?

Dankwank

Sep 23, 2018
I'm enjoying the game so far. The controls are a bit wack, but it's still playable so that's whatever.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Hey there,
For some reason, in some save files I can't access the menu. If I load an earlier save and press escape the menu opens, but I'm locked out of the menu in these cases. Anyone had this problem? Any idea of how I could fix it?
The "Save" in the ESC Menu is a "Quick Save", and can't be accessed except via "Continue"; the real Save Menu is on the Computer in the lower-left corner of your room.

If stuff is greyed out in your Menus (Save or ESC), change rooms, and reopen. It sometimes hangs up.

sexymanx

Aug 4, 2018
Is anyone knows is there an extended version of this music?

Unpacked from package.nw

Ravancloak her song - gives no results in google.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes