RoxRagon

Oct 4, 2017
One big minus for you guide. IT'S FUCKING WIN 7! Win 10 Task Manager don't have code lines more.
ughhh, just right click name tab and select column "command line" and then ok, its a very basic matter, btw the screenshot was taken in Win10 or Win8, its not win7 okay...

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
Would suggest just maxing out social at the start so you can charm the triangle dude in the bottom-right, he gives you like 4k per day so you can just buy hearts and get other stuff easily. Anyone figured out what the spirits you find on the map do though? They seem to reset if you pause or leave the map, and the only thing i've found that wants "spirit" is in the chop shop, so you can't really bring them to him. Also there's a spirits thing in the inventory which doesn't go up when you collect the map spirits anyway.
Also buying more than 10 eggs at a time seems to have broken my escape menu? Can't open it even after relaunching the game, and saved just after buying without any recent save to reload from, very annoying

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2019
Would suggest just maxing out social at the start so you can charm the triangle dude in the bottom-right, he gives you like 4k per day so you can just buy hearts and get other stuff easily.
Could you take a screenshot of this guy? I can't find him.

Doety

Mar 28, 2021
hmm.. can someone help me I have a bug after I leave the recording area the game loads and gives an error "Ah, swap" and that's why I've tried other means but the same error or it stays in a black screen.

Edit: somehow I managed to get this error to not occur but after I try to leave the initial area, it loads and then the screen goes black and there is no sound. I suspect this game has something to do with flash player? i have no idea i will keep trying to solve this problem of mine if anyone has any idea what it is please tell me ʕ´• ᴥ•̥`ʔ.

Last edited:

myslivost

Jul 16, 2017
Please,if someone knows, upload this game's OST to youtube, it's too good to not let it be known

CloneClown

Jan 31, 2018
i hate that fullscreen resets non stop ... LIKE I WANT WINDOW, NOT FULL SCREEN ! WHY THAT SETTING CHANGES NONSTOP

Feb 9, 2020
A game where your MC is a jellyfish tentacle monster? That's pretty different. Even odder is that your goal isn't necessarily to rape everything in sight. I kind of like the idea of being a tentacle monster that just wants to get a normal job, settle down, and have children xD

I'll give it a go.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes