safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
Cheating in a game: find a renderer process of nw.exe
View attachment 1367088
search for 4 bytes values multiplied by 2 with cheat engine
View attachment 1367093

Days means nothing in game, so buy sleeping pills and do action, use pill, repeat.
Press esc to see items that you possess.
Finally beat the game thanks to this.

Here's the full save if anyone is interested, it's located on "AppData\Local\Aolta_Finisher_2021".

Edit: Added the AoltaSaves for %userprofile%\AoltaSaves as DCyab pointed.

Last edited:

DCyab

Jan 2, 2021
Finally beat the game thanks to this.

Here's the full save if anyone is interested, it's located on "AppData\Local\Aolta_Finisher_2021".
I think you missed the most important file.
It's in your user directory. It should be at %userprofile%\AoltaSaves

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
i hope this gets updated to 1.5...save and load feature pisses me off tho so im having to just click continue and hope my stuff saves

• Hey there
Reactions: Sarica

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Aolta-1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
Uh, how do you get out of the inventory? Escape doesn't work. Select "save/exit" takes you back to the title menu, but there's no option to save. There is an option to continue, which takes you right back to the inventory.

Edit: Oh, the UI programming in this game is a janky mess in general.

Last edited:

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Uh, how do you get out of the inventory? Escape doesn't work. Select "save/exit" takes you back to the title menu, but there's no option to save. There is an option to continue, which takes you right back to the inventory.

Edit: Oh, the UI programming in this game is a janky mess in general.
use scape to leave that 'window' back to game, to save only place working for me is on computer inside your room on lower left corner

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
for those struggling on the save/load, stick to save/exit in the inventory menu and press CONTINUE on the main menu and press CONTINUE again when selecting the save slot, the continue acts as a quicksave for the time being since the slot saves are kinda off for the moment...finally got all 6 six endings and managed to get all the bottle spirits...kinda rewarding that they give you a mixed drink to earn a point at random since theres not much ways to increase your stats...still sucks theres no gallery mode...unless ive yet to find it...oh well...

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
for those struggling on the save/load, stick to save/exit in the inventory menu and press CONTINUE on the main menu and press CONTINUE again when selecting the save slot, the continue acts as a quicksave for the time being since the slot saves are kinda off for the moment...finally got all 6 six endings and managed to get all the bottle spirits...kinda rewarding that they give you a mixed drink to earn a point at random since theres not much ways to increase your stats...still sucks theres no gallery mode...unless ive yet to find it...oh well...
there are three ways to earn a daily yen income, by fixing vending machine, partnering with eyed triangle in front of store, or bug on a balcony over fishing pond, i guess each of them need one of the stats to be maxed in order to reach it, minimum at 20, then can buy hearts from girl at the disco's bar, that can change for specific stat lvl items (boiled egg, fried or scrambled)

Reactions: b800047

jagder

Sep 16, 2018
Thought this would be a neat sci-fi game with cute aliens, nope. You just hook up with normal chicks and space babes (human girls with purple/green skin). Shame since there's plenty of actual alien girls around, but you cant interact with them. Interesting concept but not the content i was hoping for.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
This game was disappointing af. Imagine wasting hours grinding for bare-bones story and a whole 1 sex scene per girl. :sick:

Reactions: fakehb
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes