Repuci

May 1, 2017
Version 0.02
10-September-2020
11/20 TASKS DONE
SCENE AMOUNT STILL UNDECIDED
Release estimate: coming 2020 probs

1. Draw new UI for character info page (cip) (done)
2. Dialogue for schools/college being the same (done)
3. Remake Tess' story (to do)
4. Play the game and rewrite these things (to do)
5. Re-render Eve(3) bedroom scene (done)
6. Re-render Eve(4) school scene (done)
7. Pick the amount of scenes to create (to do)
9. Remake Nea(4) scene (done)
10. Render character images for cip (done)
11. Implement cip (done)
12. Remake the map (to do)
13. Draw the character list for cip (done)
14. Draw new UI buttons etc. (done)
15. Link subscribestar (done)
16. Re-render Eve(4) mchome and car scene (done)
17. Write up character info for cip (to do)
18. Remove old scene viewer idea (done)
19. Remake the UI for activating scenes (to do)
20. Remove all the v0.01 completion messages (to do)

kevalen

Apr 13, 2019
Version 0.02
10-September-2020
11/20 TASKS DONE
SCENE AMOUNT STILL UNDECIDED
Release estimate: coming 2020 probs

1. Draw new UI for character info page (cip) (done)
2. Dialogue for schools/college being the same (done)
3. Remake Tess' story (to do)
4. Play the game and rewrite these things (to do)
5. Re-render Eve(3) bedroom scene (done)
6. Re-render Eve(4) school scene (done)
7. Pick the amount of scenes to create (to do)
9. Remake Nea(4) scene (done)
10. Render character images for cip (done)
11. Implement cip (done)
12. Remake the map (to do)
13. Draw the character list for cip (done)
14. Draw new UI buttons etc. (done)
15. Link subscribestar (done)
16. Re-render Eve(4) mchome and car scene (done)
17. Write up character info for cip (to do)
18. Remove old scene viewer idea (done)
19. Remake the UI for activating scenes (to do)
20. Remove all the v0.01 completion messages (to do)
I have to chuckle at the fact that the tasks done number isn't correct, nor is the total number of tasks... according to the list, he's at 12/19 complete. A lot of those look pretty quick to do though, so here's hoping it's a short wait.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I have to chuckle at the fact that the tasks done number isn't correct, nor is the total number of tasks... according to the list, he's at 12/19 complete. A lot of those look pretty quick to do though, so here's hoping it's a short wait.
Chuckle and laugh all you want!
So the dev's math is fucked!?
You'll drool when it's eventually updated.
They sure know how to roll the dice!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
ImmortalNight

Probably isn't a toggle for outfits but to toggle on buck ass naked or clothed. So you can probably switch between clothed and naked as a fucking jay bird.

MrFriendly

You must be new to these types of games as many games list if a girl is a virgin or not in their profile.

---------------------------------------------

Looks like you can also edit their ages if their age makes you feel uncomfortable or you can change them to even lower if you want to.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wait, so the MC will know that the girls are virgins? Does he have all of his potential love interests fill out a purity test or is he psychically able to sense their "has been fucked" status?

:ROFLMAO:

Otherwise it looks good...
It's next generation spy technology.Something like in Magika Swordsman and Summoner manga.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Wait, so the MC will know that the girls are virgins? Does he have all of his potential love interests fill out a purity test or is he psychically able to sense their "has been fucked" status?

:ROFLMAO:

Otherwise it looks good...
I'm no MC but I could tell you Nea is a virgin :whistle:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
This game is kind of a mess for a demo.
You get thrown into a sandbox without any knowledge of the background or wtf you need to do.
There are no in-game hints so you need to use the walkthrough if you want anything to actually happen.
The walkthrough is, to say if mildly - a complete mess and also being forced to play the game by using a walkthrough is completely idiotic. Very offputting, luckily there is barely any content so it was not a big waste of time.

I would suggest to the dev to rethink his approach - maybe a standard VN format would be more beneficial at this point and help avoid all the rookie mistakes young devs do with sandbox.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
This game is kind of a mess for a demo.
You get thrown into a sandbox without any knowledge of the background or wtf you need to do.
There are no in-game hints so you need to use the walkthrough if you want anything to actually happen.
The walkthrough is, to say if mildly - a complete mess and also being forced to play the game by using a walkthrough is completely idiotic. Very offputting, luckily there is barely any content so it was not a big waste of time.

I would suggest to the dev to rethink his approach - maybe a standard VN format would be more beneficial at this point and help avoid all the rookie mistakes young devs do with sandbox.
You do realize that Luxee ( , ) was quite busy finishing their other project first and only recently got back to working on this again, right?

Apart from being in the process of remaking some of it (see the post above yours), they've also detailed why they chose nonlinear gameplay elements and how this will or rather might play out in future versions. So as of now it's best to think of this – and consequently evaluate it – as a mild teaser of the content and story they expect to deliver as everything else is subject to change.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes